Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would anyone be interestd in reading...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GabrielvonRichter
Neonate
Neonate
GabrielvonRichter

Would anyone be interestd in reading... Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:25 am

...the introduction I've written up for the never to see the light of day (probably) novel that I'm writing based on my character? I have no issues with sharing it, but I want to make sure it won't just sit unread if I go to the trouble to let it out for the world to see. I'm kinda sissy like that Smile

The introduction is basically setting the stage for the meeting of the two characters featured throughout the story- it's being told in narrative form, from the point of view of my character to another Cainite in order to 'set the record straight', at least in his opinion. I don't want to get into too much detail before sharing it, but it explains all the reasoning for them right in the intro, before the story actually starts being told.

It reads a lot like an old soldier telling a journalist about his life and his experiences in the Army, only in this case it's from a rather old Cainite to another who's researching something he had a large part in, and coming up with entirely the wrong conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:32 am

I could read it but I don't guarantee me commenting it right away. It all depends on how it is written, since English is my third language only and that I have trouble reading long texts (if structure is clear then it could be ok).
I have no trouble with Koga's fanfic but Max's have me stop and start over some other time.
Back to top Go down
Ragnos
Neonate
Neonate
Ragnos

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:19 am

ill read it for sure
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:06 pm

I may try it out, if I'm not too buried in my little PhD game. My bacteria miss me... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Feral wrote:
I may try it out, if I'm not too buried in my little PhD game. My bacteria miss me... Laughing

Want to be promoted from Igor to Mad Doctor? I can never allow that!

Haaar HUaarrr huarr harr Haar Laughing

Gabriel, of course I would have a look into it, and if it catches my interest, I'll follow the story.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:

Want to be promoted from Igor to Mad Doctor? I can never allow that!

Haaar HUaarrr huarr harr Haar Laughing

Gabriel, of course I would have a look into it, and if it catches my interest, I'll follow the story.

- geek

Mad Doctor? You got me thinking... I think I know why full name of my Department starts with Institute... Laughing Rhymes with institutionalized... At least I have interesting friends to do medical reasearch with. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:14 pm

HIJACK !

*throws a bone and a mirror and lulz-away*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Claudia wrote:
HIJACK !

*throws a bone and a mirror and lulz-away*
*catches bone while still midair and jumps away from shattered remains of a mirror. Then fetches bone, wagging tail.*

Sorry for haijacking the thread. Matter of habit on this forum. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GabrielvonRichter
Neonate
Neonate
GabrielvonRichter

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Extra points on the fetch if you drop it at her feet and then roll over for a belly rub. Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Good boy ! *pats*

Well, it's a bone of lies so....

*innocent Tremere is trustworthy and honest*
Back to top Go down
GabrielvonRichter
Neonate
Neonate
GabrielvonRichter

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Untrustworthy Tremere is untrustworthy. (says the Dark Ages Ventrue in me anyway...) Razz
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:45 pm

TITS OR GTFO !! <_<
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Claudia wrote:
Good boy ! *pats*
Did he get the patting hand? Or at least a finger?

Claudia wrote:
Well, it's a bone of lies so....

*innocent Tremere is trustworthy and honest*
lol!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Ragnos
Neonate
Neonate
Ragnos

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 pm

im loving the random post hijacks on this site Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interestd in reading...   Would anyone be interestd in reading... Empty

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interestd in reading...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Fan Fiction :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: