Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tremere Priest

Go down 
+3
ThePhilosopher
Feral
Claudia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 am

I told this story, at least partially to some of you guys. The time has come that this awesomeness reaches a proper written media ;-) and it deserves its own topic too ;-)

When I came back to Europe in April 2007 after me staying in Kentucky (I was au pair), I met again a few Internet people I had seen in the 2006-2007 winter. Between those people was Fla, the guy who made the Vampire Larp setting I am using for the roleplaying section right here. He, and his co-organisator (Oli, the guy who played Lyle Kersten and who now happens to be my fiancé) sent me a few backgrounds to proof read.
Eventually Fla told me that why wouldn't I participate in the larp. I always preferred playing NPC, plus it would help them more, so I told him "sure give me a Malkie", since I was always a Malkie by heart, because I know the world well enough and because it sounded like lulz. Except that the setting has no female malkie ! So Fla was a little embarrassed, and then he had the awesome idea of sending me Claudia Vonigner's Bg.
"me, tremere, you're fucking kidding me right ?"
He wasn't and actually I was quite happy with the idea. All characters were truly original and unique, their clan was just an incidence that was from no importance at all to a fundamental part of them. Some stereotypes are respected (mainly the choice of primary, secundary...)

So I then talked to Oli about the clan, what does my character know and all, describing a little more of the character's psychlogy, strengths and whatnot.
Fast enough came the first night of the larp and all tremere gathered just outside the Elysium. OOC was for us to know who was who, IC was for Lyle to delegate powers to Mikael. Trollish Lyle wanted to be out of business and enjoy the night without having to respond to boring influences and ass-kissing neonates... And to keep the Tremere out of bothering him for absurd clannish reasons.

So I was "Mikael I know that name ! In my BG he is stated as my mentor" so here I go speaking to the guy, normal. He agreed to it, considering it would help us be more compfortable with our respective characters. Ok ok I admit, we plotted ! XD But then we all went our way since we each had our stuff to do (I spent part of the night putting on make up to some NPCs too)

Some time later during that night, I spotted Mikael and Lyle discussing theological ideas together (Oli being Lutheran Protestant, he could enact perfectly what theology is about), and it was very clear that neither character like each other (well it wasn't a secret, the traditionalist librarian and the regent who loves technology aren't meant to love each other), but the discussion was very, very... out there.

During the larp itself we didn't communicate much (we all had our things to do), but we all had a list of stuff we wanted to do before the next session.
And it happened that Lyle disappeared, so Mikael, being the apprentice with most rank, took the job of regent and primogen until found, with Latin, texts and all protocol. Well I will not reveal anything but eventually, the player had to withdraw from the larp for a very pratical reason.

"I'm off to my seminary in Peru".

Seminary ? Well yes, he was studying philosophy then theology to becom a priest.

Yes, a Priest. A priest was playing with us <_< (he also happens to be a very traditionalist kind)

I sometimes speak to him through MSN, considering the different time zones I often catch him at ungodly (XD) hours, and sometimes this leads to strange conversations.. Oh, did I mention he uses the Church's PC ? Very Happy Discussing vampire stuff, RPG stuff and other... on a church pc. He also plays poker online or during tournaments in Lima, and being a good priest, he gives the earns to the church. So.. poker priest. I mean status : "in poker tournament", and he tells me about his hands and wins (... and he shows on the web, too !)
Clic me, I'm proof ! At 1:05 pm

So, the other day, I think he won an award. The weirdest "brb" excuse one has ever given.
"Gotta run, Archbishop is here on a surprise visit, see ya later !"

I was so shocked !

Now this guy is also the son of Scorpions' ex drummer (the belgian one)... and he's having way too much random weird stuff <_<
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am

There I finally finished explaining this one \o/
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Larping, poker playing, drummer priest? That sounds like DJ... Laughing You made me think of the Beat Prisstess Venus... I think I will do a walktrough as a Baali Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:15 am

As I've told somewhere, this guy quit priesthood, at his very last year. He found a girl and they are getting married in June.
It's a sweet story and all (and when we noticed there was more than friendship, we separated and prayed for each other but it hurt and we had to see the signs, the hand of god made us meet...), but it's taking lols away from me. Goddamnit ! :-D

Okay, I'm ultra trolling and poking them because wtf, but because of them, the end of the world will happen: little Cedrics all around everywhere, damn !
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Everything about everything here is filled with dangerous levels of estrogen.

Here, have some testosterone

Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:28 am

That's the last drop. Now I just need a pen, paper, alligator and some lube...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:19 am

Jad.3 wrote:
That's the last drop. Now I just need a pen, paper, alligator and some lube...

I don't see how pen, paper, lube and alligator add together into this...?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 am

Pen and paper for suicide note. The rest is self-explanatory.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 am

Jad.3 wrote:

Man, don't do it! With an alligator!? It's disgusting! Push back your unholy urges and stay safe. As you observed yourself, it is dangerous, too. There are safer, tamer animals if you really want to go that way, which I would not recommend, by the way. The Welsh use sheep, as I have heard...
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:52 am

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Man, don't do it! With an alligator!? It's disgusting! Push back your unholy urges and stay safe. As you observed yourself, it is dangerous, too. There are safer, tamer animals if you really want to go that way, which I would not recommend, by the way. The Welsh use sheep, as I have heard...

Like Feral Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:46 am

Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Like Feral Very Happy

Oh, you are welcome Twisted Evil So, where do you live exactly Question I'm sure we could find some common grounds...
Wild Hunt? Ignoblis Ritae? Or...
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 am

Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Like Feral Very Happy

Oh, you are welcome Twisted Evil So, where do you live exactly Question I'm sure we could find some common grounds...

Sorry puppy, I'm more of a cat person *ignores how wrong that might sound*
I'll just leave you to Jad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Like Feral Very Happy

Never mind then Laughing

Besides, there is nothing wrong with cats. I have one myself. There are people into cats and dogs, although rearly. By personality I am preatty much a dog, though. I could sleep all day, for instance Wink
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Like Feral Very Happy

Never mind then Laughing

Besides, there is nothing wrong with cats. I have one myself. There are people into cats and dogs, although rearly. By personality I am preatty much a dog, though. I could sleep all day, for instance Wink
Cats are the ones that sleep all day.
They just don't give a fuck when someone tells them to do something Razz They're the house owners from their PoV
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Dog has an Owner. Cat has Staff. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Feral wrote:
And we don't even get appreciated for all the hard work we do Neutral
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
So sleeping all day is hard work? cat

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:

- geek

Don't forget running along the fence, barking at passing people and their dogs, howling at night...
*yawns*
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:

- geek

Sleeping?

As a servant to two cats, I has no time to sleep! Razz
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:31 am

I was talking about the cat(s).

- cat
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:48 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I was talking about the cat(s).

- cat

Something is amiss here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tremere Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tremere Priest   The Tremere Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tremere Priest
Page 1 of 1