Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heather and the ending

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

Heather and the ending Empty
PostSubject: Heather and the ending   Heather and the ending EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:04 pm

This is actually for both CE and TFN (and any mod that includes a "save Heather" option).

1) Give Heather a line or two if you return to the haven for the ending (actually, doesn't Zero have a voice actor coming over...). As it is, there really isn't much point to going back to your haven unless you kept your weapons there for some reason. Yes, you can see Heather, but she really should be a bit more concerned with all that's going down. Even a ghoul's gotta know something serious is happening.

2) Final cutscent - Have Heather follow you walking away. This should be doable (I would think, unless the whole thing is just a bink movie) - playing the clan quest mod I noticed my two followers appeared in the cutscene of me leaving the giovanni and packing the sarcophagus in the truck. I'm not sure at what point you can make Heather your follower.... Lacroix's last line? You might catch a glimpse of her in his office then, but I'd be willing to see that if I got to see my Malk ghoulie walking out of LA with me...
Back to top Go down
Ayo
Ancillae
Ancillae
Ayo

PostSubject: Re: Heather and the ending   Heather and the ending EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:08 am

Indeed, I always thought the Heather plot line was a bit limited. Take her or not, save her or not, and that's that.

Whereas I believe that taking her with you is impracticle, it would be a good idea to get more options for deciding her faith, even earlier on int he game (i.e. before Hallowbrook). For example, entrusting her to another fellow vampire? Perhaps 'giving' her to Bertram to work with Knox?

And if you do that early enough, you can talk to her when you meet her, have her tell you about her new experiences, etc. Not much action, but would be a nice backstory.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Heather and the ending   Heather and the ending EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Ayo wrote:
Indeed, I always thought the Heather plot line was a bit limited. Take her or not, save her or not, and that's that.

Whereas I believe that taking her with you is impracticle, it would be a good idea to get more options for deciding her faith, even earlier on int he game (i.e. before Hallowbrook). For example, entrusting her to another fellow vampire? Perhaps 'giving' her to Bertram to work with Knox?

And if you do that early enough, you can talk to her when you meet her, have her tell you about her new experiences, etc. Not much action, but would be a nice backstory.
Sounds good. You do the dialog scripting and the voiceovers?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Ayo
Ancillae
Ancillae
Ayo

PostSubject: Re: Heather and the ending   Heather and the ending EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Ayo wrote:

Sounds good. You do the dialog scripting and the voiceovers?

- geek

Responsibility on my first day as a member! Eeeek, fledgling luck! ("Either that, or they want you out of the picture...")

I will do my very best, voice in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather and the ending   Heather and the ending Empty

Back to top Go down

Heather and the ending
Page 1 of 1