Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about ghouls

Go down 
+11
aneumann01
Karavolos
Voraxith
Alichino
GabrielvonRichter
Feral
Jad.3
Dragatus
PGM1961
Claudia
Childe of Malkav
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Question about ghouls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:39 am

Nachtrae wrote:
you might want to stay away from my ghouls Feral. I've had some fun transforming every one of them....oh and they're fiercely loyal.

Have you checked if they are happy? If their needs are met?
And don't worry about loyalty... I have quite an impressive Bloodpool... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

A ghoul is a human who's addicted to vampire blood. I don't think they need to drink from bloodpacks >_>
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:38 pm

And they aren't even that much addicted. A ghoul remains a ghoul if drinks once a month of the masters blood and even then they don't die.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:00 pm

The one blood point from the vampire is just for survival (as much as the one blood point the vampire spends every evening). They may use vampiric blood points to fuel their own disciplines and heal (supernaturally), and if they do, they must find kindred blood soon enough because they'll feel the lack.
Of course usually they do only drink from one vampire, hence the blood bond, enslavement, and being trapped with their domitor Very Happy

Find the Ghouls Fatal Addiction book/pdf on drive thru.. or somewhere else Wink

Edit : Yes the blood in the bloodpacks may have been Bertram's (because maybe he doesn't see Knox once a month), but then again, maybe knox doesn't know he needs vampiric blood, and started thinking that normal blood would turn him vampire or whatever. Not enough points in occult ?

(many ghouls go nuts when they can't get their true fix, and some become serial killers)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 pm

->

GHOULS FATAL ADDICTION Book.

Do the research Smile
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Potence is common to nearly all ghouls; they learn Potence 1 within minutes of first ingesting vampire vitae. They can also learn Fortitude. Anything higher than 1 dot in Potence or Fortitude is very hard for ghouls to learn; the same goes for other disciplines. But they can conceivably learn other disciplines, especially if it is one their domitor knows, and teaches them. In V:tM-Redemption, Vukodlak forced Anezka to learn Vicissitude.

Ghouls: Fatal Addiction states that Disciplines can only be used when there is vampiric vitae in the ghoul's body. Out of vitae, out of power, even for Potence, which doesn't require blood expenditure. The exceptions to this are mostly revenants, who are basically born ghouls and already have vampiric vitae in their veins. Of course, being human, they can kill themselves if they use up all of their blood to fuel disciplines.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Kastor785 wrote:
I knows I know,but I do not have any torrents !

Answer me one thing please then I will do the research on my own then!Patty chick has shown one effect of missing vampiric blood!Ugh damn!she appears to be around her 50-s or that is what the PC sees.Pointed out to me that dramatically ages until reaching to her/his true age

If a ghoul has not passed their natural span of years, they normally do not experience rapid aging when they run out of vitae. Patty was concerned about aging, because she is a vain little parasite -- a fitting ghoul for a vain Toreador, like Kent is rumored to be.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Drivethru isn't a torrent, it's a store. God, this info is all on wiki anyway, if you just bother a little...

I do confirm PGM's info though.

If kindred blood stops aging, not having kindred blood anymore makes the body recover its true age. That's why kindred become ashes when they die. Their body consumes to how it should look like of being outside for so long after the body's death (-> embrace date)
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:33 pm

So if a vampire got killed a day after his embrace, he'd just turn into a regular corpse?
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 pm

I'd say yes, but some storytellers like the 'collapse in flaming embers' idea, like in Bloodlines or the Blade movies. The rulebooks are not specific (on purpose, I suspect). Unless they cover it in the newer editions.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:56 pm

I never thought Patty looked that old; I just thought she was drawn to look in her thirties... about the time people start to worry about aging, but not really old yet.

I agree, though; Patty is a vain little whiner. I usually kill her off, because she's annoying. I don't even mind the Humanity hit, if it shuts her up. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:48 am

Yep, that voice activates the killer in me too. Either I send her to Vandal, or I do it myself...
Btw, have you noticed her in the suspects list of the hunter's computer in Skyline?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:57 am

I'm fine with Patty, I pity her but she's a Toreador ghoul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:28 am

I usualy save her. I do't hate her, but I also don't liker her much.
Dead people can danger the masquerade or at least people could start asking stupid question, so killing ist alway my third choice.

This guy, this ghost hunter or whatever he is, I usually first dominate him and if I can't do that I send him to Pisha. Letting him survive is out of question.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:36 am

Claudia wrote:
...but she's a Toreador ghoul Very Happy
That's the whole point, isn't it? So putting her out of her misery actually is a mercy-killing...
HaaR Huar HARR hAaR
Alichino wrote:
...Dead people can danger the masquerade or at least people could start asking stupid question...
That's why I usually send her over to Vandal. He knows how to remove the corpses...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Claudia wrote:
...but she's a Toreador ghoul Very Happy
That's the whole point, isn't it? So putting her out of her misery actually is a mercy-killing...
HaaR Huar HARR hAaR
Alichino wrote:
...Dead people can danger the masquerade or at least people could start asking stupid question...
That's why I usually send her over to Vandal. He knows how to remove the corpses...

- geek

I send both Miligan (poor sod) and that whiny, arrogant, patronazing (unless you play Ventrue or Torri), annoying waste of space with grating voice to Pisha.
After her tender caress, there is no corpse to speak of. Therefore, no evidence Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Meowolf
Elder
Elder
Meowolf

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:30 pm

I've made the mp3-player from Milligan's brain, but he was so fast that I've uploaded only "Run to the Moon" in him... poor sod. And no mp3-player again. That Toreador ghoul was a bad player too - her repeat feature was stuck in A-B mode, so it repeated and repeated some sentences again and again. -> trashcan.
mp3-players don't ruin Masquerade, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/id140084046
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 am

Feral wrote:
I send both Miligan (poor sod) and that whiny, arrogant, patronazing (unless you play Ventrue or Torri), annoying waste of space with grating voice to Pisha.
After her tender caress, there is no corpse to speak of. Therefore, no evidence
That self declared occult expert, yea, sending him over is part of the deal with Pisha. But why do her any more favors when she explicitely declares that I can't expect anything from her? So better drink Patty myself, or send her somewhere where she can be of use for all LA kindred...
Meowolf wrote:
...mp3-players don't ruin Masquerade, I suppose.
As long as you don't feed them with old Rock'n Roll singles, which, according to legend, contain a messaga from the devil if played backwards... Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 am

Quote :

My concern is not about finding the body. It is more about her general absence. Her nasty behaviour made her attract a lot of attention therefor a lot of people may remember her... or I am just paranoid.

But rest assure that I neither would I ask Vandal for any help, nor would I do him any favour.
I always tried to keep my self away from this whiny malebitch.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
After her tender caress, there is no corpse to speak of. Therefore, no evidence
That self declared occult expert, yea, sending him over is part of the deal with Pisha. But why do her any more favors when she explicitely declares that I can't expect anything from her? So better drink Patty myself, or send her somewhere where she can be of use for all LA kindred...

- geek

Why? To hear the mild suprise in Pisha's voice... And to save one poor, poor old homeless conspiracy theorist or angsty teenage runaway who would never know someone might have loved them with an all-consuming love. affraid Predators mercy. Twisted Evil Or I am getting old and sentimental... scratch
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

What's the difference? If I don't send someone to fill the chair, Vandal will make his own arrangements.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
What's the difference? If I don't send someone to fill the chair, Vandal will make his own arrangements.

- geek

True eunough, i guess. But at least his victims wouldn't be eaten alive...
Besides, landing on Pisha's plate is such a fitting fate for Patty. She would not age anymore... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 am

Hm, I don't know. Sitting in that chair, for being slowly bled out doesn't sound fun to me either.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:28 am

all humans have that, it's called "instinct". But yeah ghouls have kindred vitae in them, so...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 am

Kastor785 wrote:
Appararently the ghoul can have a Predator inside their bod,similar to the vampires
Yep, and that predator is YOU. What vampires call "the Beast" is part of their personality, not some alien that sits in you until it decides it's time to break open your ribcage, jump on the table and vanish into the ventilation...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about ghouls   Question about ghouls - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about ghouls
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next