Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sabbat edition

Go down 
+17
Voraxith
atronac
Cthulhu
aneumann01
Nachtrae
Kuma
kyoden
TheRedHeadGamer
Dragatus
Feral
Claudia
Edward Cullen
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
Karavolos
Childe of Malkav
jrc_burgess
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Sabbat edition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabbat edition   Sabbat edition - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 am

Hmm.. scratch
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Sabbat edition   Sabbat edition - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Admins why don't you separate the trolls from the topic. I think the effort jrc_burgess put into his idea deserves a clean topic. If you wanna preserve the fun, just separate it, I know it's possible Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Sabbat edition   Sabbat edition - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 pm

No need really, they don't cause any harm.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Sabbat edition   Sabbat edition - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
Admins why don't you separate the trolls from the topic. I think the effort jrc_burgess put into his idea deserves a clean topic. If you wanna preserve the fun, just separate it, I know it's possible Razz
Hm, from my point of view, I have said all there is to say on the topic in my first reply.
But if anybody is interested in creating a mod of their own on the basis of these ideas, I'd be happy to create a subforum for them, and move the central parts of this topic to that forum.

- geek
Back to top Go down
jrc_burgess
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Sabbat edition   Sabbat edition - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
YamiRaziel wrote:
Hm, from my point of view, I have said all there is to say on the topic in my first reply.
But if anybody is interested in creating a mod of their own on the basis of these ideas, I'd be happy to create a subforum for them, and move the central parts of this topic to that forum.

- geek

Actually yes, I would really appreciate this. After the rather lacklustre response I got was rather disheartened with the idea, but I decided to carry on regardless. I don't know if anybody else is actually interested in my idea but if anybody is I'd love to be able to keep them updated without having to wade through the trolling.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Sabbat edition   Sabbat edition - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:18 am

Well i do like the idea and would love to play it, especially since Antitribu Mod is like 58% complete since like 2 years.. Don't even know if they still work on it Sad Maybe they just promised too much with their 12+ new disciplines and stuff..
Back to top Go down
atronac
Neonate
Neonate
atronac

PostSubject: Re: Sabbat edition   Sabbat edition - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:40 am

I think just by being on this topic it shows we are interested. We support you and most of us did respond with some kind of input about a sabbat edition, we did kinda troll but hey we're human and its really the green guys fault lol. But yea I support your idea dude, sorry for trollin, and i'd love ANY updates. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabbat edition   Sabbat edition - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sabbat edition
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5