Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obfuscate 1 in tutorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Obfuscate 1 in tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Obfuscate 1 in tutorial   Obfuscate 1 in tutorial EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Yep, seems that guy really is blind like a bat now. No problem at all, even with sneaking 1. Could have wisteled the Yankee Doodle while going past him. But since the game isn't located in Atlanta, probably even that wouldn't have caught his attention. Laughing

I had another problem though. On a first attempt he nearly spotted me, and then stood there in the way without showing any intention to move ever again. And of course he stood there looking right in the direction I had to go. So I decided to sneak behind him and stealth kill him. Seems, with Obfuscate 1 stealth kill using the normal attack key does not work. I do know it does with Obfuscate 2 and up, or if you are just sneaking behind someone. But that's not a TFN bug of course.

- geek
Back to top Go down

Obfuscate 1 in tutorial
Page 1 of 1