Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Status of CE

Go down 
+16
SaulottheGentle
Jad.3
Bloodstone
Nachtrae
Cthulhu
buzzsaw
ThePhilosopher
Karavolos
Feral
Claudia
dkmode
Meowolf
Shabutaro
Voraxith
aneumann01
Childe of Malkav
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Status of CE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 am

It sounds great, Malkav !
I hope I'll have the time to poke a game in it Very Happy

I'm going a little update on Clan Quest Mod too, since we're at it, since some of you guys know I'm friends with Burgermeister. He's redone the whole installer and has cleaned up some options in his mod choices, so to avoid bugs, or to keep the most relevant contents. He's also poking with Wesp about changing stuff in the library as well (eventually we'll have a stable, non alpha version of the UP one day ? XD I swear everytime wesp changes something, he adds in new bugs)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 am

Further tests for the hunters are promising. I'll post something in the ideas section.
I haven't been in contact with burgermeister for some time. What changes for the library has he in mind?
About Wesp, I think he is a bit careless with introducing and changing global variables. And that in a game where they are not declared somewhere. Hopefully both, CE and the Patch, will profit from working on the same version at the same time.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Right now he's just merging it down to his own installer, merging maps, merging changes, you know, all the little stuff everywhere that was not particularly necessary but those are changes to merge, still. And with all the other stuff (and the fact that there are tons of stuff to take into account Very Happy)
As far as I gathered, he's also cleaning up the library level for his own purposes (something about outside decals being used as inside textures).

I really wish I could toss you all into one blender and mix all of your qualities together and get rid of the flaws so we could have one super uber German-American, four headed modder XD
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Claudia wrote:

I really wish I could toss you all into one blender and mix all of your qualities together and get rid of the flaws so we could have one super uber German-American, four headed modder XD

Put Nach to it Laughing
Or the Philosopher, if he returns to the forum. I miss that silly Brazilian boy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Feral wrote:
Claudia wrote:

Put Nach to it Laughing
Or the Philosopher, if he returns to the forum. I miss that silly Brazilian boy sometimes.
Merging bodies does not mean merging qualities and erasing flaws you know. But then, what would a mere lapdog like you know of the delicate workings of the noble art of Vicissitude.

That does not mean I wouldn't be willing to take up the project of course... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:40 pm

German/American engineering at it's finest. Have at it Tzimisce!!! farao
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
But then, what would a mere lapdog like you know of the delicate workings of the noble art of Vicissitude.

*bares fangs and rises fur*
We may see where the foul debutchery of Vicissitude would get you when confronted with the noble art of Protean, Fiend.
*snorts*
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
But then, what would a mere lapdog like you know of the delicate workings of the noble art of Vicissitude.

We may see where the foul debutchery of Vicissitude would get you when confronted with the noble art of Protean, Fiend.
*snorts*

...If only I knew Peacemaker.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:

*snorts*
Pah, your petty attempt at shapeshiftery pale in comparison to my abilities!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Feral wrote:
Claudia wrote:

Put Nach to it Laughing
I don't want to be fiendishly merged with the other modders.
While I can easily accept three or four minds in a body. I don't want them in four glued together bodies.
Next person to suggest using Vicissitude on me will sit in a pond going ribbit for a decade or so...

SaulottheGentle wrote:

...If only I knew Peacemaker.
Isn't that just another word for a saturday night special?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 am

Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:

*snorts*

So pale it could nullify them by application of my Vitae... Cool
Shape Mastery rulez!
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:

*snorts*

Shape Mastery rulez!
Some simple, half hearted changes with Vicissitude could indeed be undone with time, effort, and Vitae. But you're sorely mistaken when you think such is the nature of the entire discipline. Certainly, permanent changes applied through Vicissitude are difficult to apply, I will not deny that, but it is very much possible.

Perhaps you wish to test me on my words? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:

*snorts*

Shape Mastery rulez!
Some simple, half hearted changes with Vicissitude could indeed be undone with time, effort, and Vitae. But you're sorely mistaken when you think such is the nature of the entire discipline. Certainly, permanent changes applied through Vicissitude are difficult to apply, I will not deny that, but it is very much possible.

Perhaps you wish to test me on my words? Very Happy

*sighs, lifts up hand and tracts claws* There's your test, these were a gift given by Vicissitude, now can you two please stop arguing on which is the better discipline? I can attest to Protean hurting a damn lot.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:47 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:

*sighs, lifts up hand and tracts claws* There's your test, these were a gift given by Vicissitude, now can you two please stop arguing on which is the better discipline? I can attest to Protean hurting a damn lot.

Gangrel can't breath fire. Ergo, Vicissitide is the more awesome Discipline.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:

Last I checked, higher levels of Protean can transform you into any type of animal, even mythical beasts. And those include Dragons, which can breathe fire.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:25 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:

Last I checked, higher levels of Protean can transform you into any type of animal, even mythical beasts. And those include Dragons, which can breathe fire.

And Griffins. And Unicorns. And Justin Bieber Laughing
No, not really... No That is only achievable by Vicissitude. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:27 am

I still think Thaumaturgy is the most awesome ever Razz even if it got removed by requiem Razz
wesp continues to make patches does he?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 am

Dark_Ansem wrote:
I still think Thaumaturgy is the most awesome ever Razz even if it got removed by requiem Razz
wesp continues to make patches does he?

Thaumaturgy is no doubt most versatile. Specialized applications are better done by specialized Disciplines though.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Feral wrote:
... And Justin Bieber Laughing
No, not really... No That is only achievable by Vicissitude. Twisted Evil
JUSTIN BIEBER !?! affraid affraid affraid
Nope, not even the most evil fiend could be that cruel...

And if they were in my domain I would make them think they're clan Edward and send them to the junior high school at noon... Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:17 am

yet another WESP patch is out. can we expect a new Camarilla edition soon-ish?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 am

Malkav corrected the bugs between 8.5 and 8.6. But nope, no more new CE Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:28 am

noooooooooo Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Status of CE
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6