Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Generation / Blood Buff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Generation / Blood Buff Empty
PostSubject: Generation / Blood Buff   Generation / Blood Buff EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:56 am

Since I never found a thing related to generation, I always looked at Blood Buff as a generation of some sort, or a Blood Potency: the more dots the higher I can raise my attributes - the lower generation in PnP, the more blood in one turn I can spend (the more I can enhance my attributes).
Could Blood Pool be made discipline - related? Start with 11, get a dot in BBuff to raise the limit to 12...? How much do you use BBuff anyway?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Generation / Blood Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation / Blood Buff   Generation / Blood Buff EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 am

I'm play testing a Samedi in TFN right now and I'm basing his offensive capabilities on Blood Buff. I'm increasing my Fortitude + Blood Buff using my Unarmed feat. I will basically be immune to gun fire later in the game plus I don't have to spend much on lockpicking because the Dex bonus takes care of that.

I do understand what you're saying though, and it makes sense, it's just that I actually make Blood Buff based builds sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

Generation / Blood Buff
Page 1 of 1