Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santa Monica blueblood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Santa Monica blueblood Empty
PostSubject: Santa Monica blueblood   Santa Monica blueblood EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:31 am

Finally I got him to walk down the alley only only once after you have dominated/dementated him. And I made him talk there again for a bit of dialog fun, and no risk of blowing the masquerade...
He has some interesting free lines I could use there.
Of course you still can just grab him there and feed this way.

Since he's only dominate 1, every Malk, Tremere, or Ventrue can use him this way. Plus Brujah and Toreador with Presence 2

- geek

P.S.: Good chance I can make him a male blooddoll as well... At least for the "better" kind of clubs like Asp hole and Empire hotel lounge.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica blueblood   Santa Monica blueblood EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

P.S.: Good chance I can make him a male blooddoll as well... At least for the "better" kind of clubs like Asp hole and Empire hotel lounge.

Wonderful! Moar blood is always good!

Plus I always found the guy attractive... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica blueblood   Santa Monica blueblood EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Basically the male doll works. Random seduce chance and all. cheers The dialog text is not yet perfect, but it will do for now.
More important, I have to decide if I let the guy keep the same model for every map visit, or if I work on the python script, so that only models with face animations get selected.
Any suggestions which model he should use in a) Asp Hole and b)Empire hotel lounge?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica blueblood   Santa Monica blueblood Empty

Back to top Go down

Santa Monica blueblood
Page 1 of 1