Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potence bug --fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Potence bug --fixed Empty
PostSubject: Potence bug --fixed   Potence bug --fixed EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:55 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
When Potence is active, the arms don't light up with the normal blue aura.

Tested With Male Nosferatu - Boogeyman History (Obfuscate costs less to raise, Potence costs more)

Jad.3 wrote:
Allright I read changes log on the web; now pretty pretty please, how do I disable that blue glow from activated Potence? Sad
I'll have to look into it. Probably some mixup because the latest versions of the patch have included particle changes for some disciplines where Zer0 already had made changes for CE 1.2.

- geek

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Potence bug --fixed   Potence bug --fixed EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 pm

I think I pulled the Potence particles out for CE 1.2. I'm almost positive I did because I put them back on a progressive scale for TFN. Let me know if you want help putting those back in, Malkav.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Potence bug --fixed   Potence bug --fixed EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 pm

I think I have sorted it out. Default now is glow on the hands and lower arms. If you put the UP particles from extras in, the glow extends further.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potence bug --fixed   Potence bug --fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Potence bug --fixed
Page 1 of 1