Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now Empty
PostSubject: Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now   Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:26 pm

When greeted by Stanly Gimble, the first person camera is positioned in such a way that he appears to be towering over my character. I am playing a Male Ventrue.

+ I get a really good view of his prosthetic.

- The camera position breaks first person immersion.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now   Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Yep, I have changed the camera view, so you can get a view on his prosthetic.
Let's ask the forum about this.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now   Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 pm

I've made some experiments with other camera settings, and delaying the dialog start. But a delayed dialog start makes it possible for the player to attack him directly, and that destroys about everything. Didn't find a better suited dialog cam, so I think I'll leave it as it is.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now   Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now Empty

Back to top Go down

Stanly Gimble first person conversation camera position --can't do anything now
Page 1 of 1