Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug Empty
PostSubject: Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug   Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:36 pm

After getting a bribe from Doris, the talk icon disappears. Though I don't think this is a glitch or more or less was intentional.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug   Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:44 pm

This is intended. She will talk again when you enter the diner next time.
I have changed that because I don't think it's good that you can get money out of her by pretending to be the health inspector, and then imediately resume conversation, and she doesn't recognize you... Even though she doesn't seem to be interested much in her customers, she can't be that blind. Cool

- geek
Back to top Go down
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug   Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Yeah, I noticed this change. I really liked it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug   Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfside Diner Doris Glitch --not a bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: BETA Testing CE-
Jump to: