Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamkira
Fledgling
Fledgling
Jamkira

Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin Empty
PostSubject: Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin   Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello. i play CE v1.6 and have a stupid bug.
When i put heavy clothes (from Downtown) on my female gangrel character. she disappears.
Just nothing instead of her in third-person mode. If i put on old, light clothes, all becomes normal.
How to make a 'heavy-clothes skin' visible?
Thanks 4 any answers.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin   Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Hello, welcome !!

Have you tried :

Save, reload ? Change hubs, save, reload ? load from a previous post ? Sell your old gear ?
Back to top Go down
Jamkira
Fledgling
Fledgling
Jamkira

PostSubject: Re: Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin   Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Thanks, Claudia!
Nothing helped, but i solved problem this way - i reached Hollywood location and bought new leather clothes)
No bug with this one, and no bug with heavy leather clothes from Chinatown, too.
I just want to ask other people - if you play CE 1.6 for gangrel girl, please, write here, do you have this kind of problem with Downtown-clothes skin or no, just for mod support. Maybe, it's not an only "missing" skin in CE 1.6, and if it's not mine personal bug, maybe, someone will make a patch or something.
Good night to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin   Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin Empty

Back to top Go down

Female/Gangrel: a problem with missing skin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: