Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nosferatu masquerade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanis
Fledgling
Fledgling

Nosferatu masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Nosferatu masquerade   Nosferatu masquerade EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Something that's always bugged me at least is that the mere presence of nosferatu in public is a masquerade violation yet you have to get right up in people's face to even scare them and then three strikes.

Making it easier to be seen and break the masquerade could go a long way to making the nosferatu character feel properly nosferatu.

If nothing else it'd force them to use the sewer, stealth, and obfuscate a lot more and give them a truly distinct feel.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu masquerade   Nosferatu masquerade EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Kanis wrote:
Something that's always bugged me at least is that the mere presence of nosferatu in public is a masquerade violation yet you have to get right up in people's face to even scare them and then three strikes.

Making it easier to be seen and break the masquerade could go a long way to making the nosferatu character feel properly nosferatu.

If nothing else it'd force them to use the sewer, stealth, and obfuscate a lot more and give them a truly distinct feel.
My thoughts exactly.

I role play this anyway... But it's only self imposed, which sucks.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu masquerade   Nosferatu masquerade EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:02 pm

I agree. But apart from lowering the "three strikes" to one or two, AFAIK there is nothing I can do. Hm, maybe if Zer0 is still among the undead, he can help me out. He stated something about making unlife harder for Samedi in his tests for TFN 1.2. (So long as it doesn't force me to give the Nossie model a top hat and tail coat)

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu masquerade   Nosferatu masquerade Empty

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu masquerade
Page 1 of 1