Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clinic - ww blood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Clinic - ww blood Empty
PostSubject: Clinic - ww blood   Clinic - ww blood EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Get a Masquerade violation if seen by camera 1 taking the blood.
Back to top Go down
Kanis
Fledgling
Fledgling

Clinic - ww blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic - ww blood   Clinic - ww blood EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Good point, that always annoyed me. It felt like that ws the original intent, but never got finished.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Clinic - ww blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic - ww blood   Clinic - ww blood EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Depends what you're doing on camera. Just a guy stealing stuff shouldn't be a masquerade vioalition.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Clinic - ww blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic - ww blood   Clinic - ww blood EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Depends what you're doing on camera. Just a guy stealing stuff shouldn't be a masquerade vioalition.
I have to agree. Lets say that if you have an active discipline while taking the blood that's a violation or as a nossie but if you're just taking the blood and you're not a nossie or don't have any disciplines active, you're just a thief and maybe that will alert more hospital security because they could be tapping into the video feed from another area in the clinic since this is a secure area? Police should also be called and will actively look for you once you step outside?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Clinic - ww blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic - ww blood   Clinic - ww blood EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:19 am

I've also been thinking for quite some time about this quest. If you steal the acclaimed werewolf blood only, that is nearly as supicious as if they really got a chance to examine it. So I'd say no violation for being seen unless you are a Nossie or use overt disciplines. But no redemption either.
Calling the police on the other hand sounds quite logical.

My idea was to put a bag of real wolf-blood in the mailbox when you get the quest and ask the pc to make a swap without being detected, or if you can't pull that off due to lack in sneaking or hacking for turning off the camera make it look like a raid and also take the things from the medical store next door.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clinic - ww blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic - ww blood   Clinic - ww blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinic - ww blood
Page 1 of 1