Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(minor) Akeem autosave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

(minor) Akeem autosave Empty
PostSubject: (minor) Akeem autosave   (minor) Akeem autosave EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:46 am

I seem to loose control when I load after-reading-save. My avatar is not responding to move control and mouse. Will check out more.

Edit: Looks like command line is active. Of a sort. I can access inventory, charsheet; after hitting 'enter' the crosshair appears again and it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: (minor) Akeem autosave   (minor) Akeem autosave EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:02 am

Probably caused by the fact that the forced quicksave is a console command. So if you load from this save the game might think that the console is still open.
I must confess I have never tried to load one of these quicksaves. I don't like it, but saving seems to be the only way to make the game acknowledge stat changes.

-geek
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: (minor) Akeem autosave   (minor) Akeem autosave EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:21 am

I didn't get the issue.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: (minor) Akeem autosave   (minor) Akeem autosave EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:21 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I seem to loose control when I load after-reading-save. My avatar is not responding to move control and mouse. Will check out more.

Edit: Looks like command line is active. Of a sort. I can access inventory, charsheet; after hitting 'enter' the crosshair appears again and it's ok.
I got the same issue, but only with the "after read" quicksave, not with the "before read" one. Pressing the attack button (left mouse, enter) helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (minor) Akeem autosave   (minor) Akeem autosave Empty

Back to top Go down

(minor) Akeem autosave
Page 1 of 1