Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official patch 1.2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

Official patch 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Official patch 1.2   Official patch 1.2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Trying to break your patch, I see no difference in the game from using vanilla 1.0 or 1.2 as a base.
Did you include 1.2 vanilla in the TFN install? that would explain it, but I don't remember ever reading anything about it with regards to TFN. Wesps old patches needed 1.2 first, the new ones don't. curious as to what TGN prefers/requires.

Edit: i take it back. Not using the official patch, I can see the Osebo female. I know I'm the only one who ever reported this problem, but that's odd.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Official patch 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official patch 1.2   Official patch 1.2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Malak Malak Malak!

You didn't follow my instructions on installation if you used the Official 1.2 patch man. You needed to install TFN 1.2 (Full) over a CLEAN copy of Bloodlines, void of any patches, then place 1.3 on top of it. Any bugs you encountered have to be dismissed because I don't know if it was TFN 1.3 or an improper installation. *hangs head in shame* No

Start over with a clean copy of Bloodlines, and follow the instructions and we'll go from there.

Bad Malak *slaps wrist.... but with love*
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

Official patch 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official patch 1.2   Official patch 1.2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:11 am

it all makes sense now. *sigh*

yeah, I read "clean install, no patches or mods" as "No user made patches." I be dumb.
Incidentally, anyone know what version the steam release is?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Official patch 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official patch 1.2   Official patch 1.2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:29 am

malak wrote:
it all makes sense now. *sigh*

yeah, I read "clean install, no patches or mods" as "No user made patches." I be dumb.
Incidentally, anyone know what version the steam release is?

It's okay, I still love you. I'm not sure what all steam has done to Bloodlines before you get it, but I would turn off any kind of automatic updating just in case it tries to stick 1.2 on there before you get it. I hate steam.

Go ahead and try to give it another shot, appreciate your hard work thus far anyways. Smile

TFN is built upon official patch 1.2 but then we changed some things to it so that's why I wouldn't use anything at all, but TFN.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Official patch 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official patch 1.2   Official patch 1.2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am

Just use Steam Version +TFN 1.2 + TFN 1.3 and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Official patch 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official patch 1.2   Official patch 1.2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:10 am

kyoden wrote:

Thanks Kyoden. I wasn't sure, I've never used steam and still use the retail CDs.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Official patch 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official patch 1.2   Official patch 1.2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:18 am

kyoden wrote:
Right, but make sure you disable autoupdate and steam community. At least that is what wesp and burgermeister say in every FAQ and readme. If you don't Steam (fucking bastards btw) will restore to the official 1.2 patch.
As for the official patch, don't worry about it. You don't need it because TFN is built on a version of wesps patch that includes the official one. So if you use the original retail cd, don't install it. If you have steam or the dvd version that includes the 1.2 patch, that's no problem either. Just DON'T install it after you have installed TFN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official patch 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official patch 1.2   Official patch 1.2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official patch 1.2
Page 1 of 1