Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boss fight: Pisha

Go down 
+5
Childe of Malkav
aneumann01
Cretino
Zer0Morph
MxM
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Boss fight: Pisha Empty
PostSubject: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:39 pm

I'm a sick guy that enjoys killing bosses that are otherwise friendly npc. Just to measure their strenght. THIS TIME WAS TO SEE IF YOU CHANGED ANYTHING.

And it bugged.

I'm playing Osebo, raising ranged and celerity. The pissed cowboy! I started the fight with celerity on and a gunshot to the face. She summoned the zombies as usual. After a few bullets, I did a 4 damage finishing blow with a baseball bat. The life bar was there so I wasn't sure if I killed her, so I hit again, another 4 damage, this time she fell to her knees... maybe because celerity was on the bar took longer to disappear. BUT THE BUG IS: the zombies kept spawning, and the fire that prevents you from leaving was still there! Oh yeah I had Auspex on too. Raises perception Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Cretino, change your name to "The bug finder" please, LOL.

Okay, I'll take a look at this.

PS: You're a pain in the ass, you know that?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:43 pm

I'm reporting anything I find odd. It may be something that might happen in the vanilla version of the game, but never ocurred to me. Since it happened, I'm making sure to tell you. Too bad I'm not testing 1.3, because I love holding multiple keys at once to make my character slide on the ground or freeze completely, or throw props on people to see the game's physics... did you know the creator of Tekken said, developers know 100% of the game, players know 120%?

By, pain in the ass, do you perharps dislike me?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:02 pm

Cretino wrote:
I'm reporting anything I find odd. It may be something that might happen in the vanilla version of the game, but never ocurred to me. Since it happened, I'm making sure to tell you. Too bad I'm not testing 1.3, because I love holding multiple keys at once to make my character slide on the ground or freeze completely, or throw props on people to see the game's physics... did you know the creator of Tekken said, developers know 100% of the game, players know 120%?
That's not quite right. More like 50%/80%.

Quote :
By, pain in the ass, do you perharps dislike me?
Not you. Just your talent for piling more work on his desk. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 pm

I feel at ease, knowing it's for the best. It's for me, for him, and the community.

Edit: I can't seem to repeat the bug. I tried doing exactly the same thing I did (I have a save state just before the battle), and some other stuff, similar. No results.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:46 pm

It also happened to me. Although sometimes the fight goes smooth and the dead stop rising as I kill her (again Twisted Evil )
I'm not sure but the bug happened just when using a clan with celerity (Asssamite and Osebo), but with my Setite I didn't have any problem
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:53 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Not you. Just your talent for piling more work on his desk. Wink

This ^^

Cretino, sorry didn't mean for that to come off as an insult, pain in the ass meaning you're great and finding bugs resulting in lots of fixing on my end. I appreciate it though, a lot, you're helping make TFN a smoother game. Smile
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 pm

In all fairness, I'll engage Pisha and see if it bugs out on me. I haven't pissed her off in years. Why not...for old times. LOL
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:21 pm

. . . why have I never thought to attack her?
thats it, first run through on 1.3 released is going to kill EVERYTHING IT CAN!
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:23 pm

Have you ever tried pissing people like Mercurio, or attacking the thin-bloods? Lots of fun man.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Cretino wrote:
Have you ever tried pissing people like Mercurio, or attacking the thin-bloods? Lots of fun man.

I have. The only person I go out of my way to piss off regularly, though is VV. She's such Hooker! LOL
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:15 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
Cretino wrote:

I have. The only person I go out of my way to piss off regularly, though is VV. She's such Hooker! LOL
Yea. Pissing off VV is one of the few things that make unlife worthwhile. Can't go without it.
And Patty, that miserable whining ghoul. These days I usually do her in myself. I remember vaguely having sent her to Diego once. But these days are long past.
Too bad you don't get the quest if you piss Knox off too much...

But the two most annoying creatures in bloodlines are this arrogant chinese bitch and her loverboy, little lord flaunt LaCroix.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Hamburger Patty goes to Pisha for some finger-lickin good sauce.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:04 pm

I know how the bug triggers: if you kill her before her health bar appears the zombies continue raising after she is killed. Did it with 3 different pcs Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:03 pm

How does one kill an enemy before the health bar appears?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:32 am

Cretino wrote:

Fast? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:05 am

Feral wrote:
Cretino wrote:

Fast? Laughing
Yes, guns usually Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:24 am

Cretino wrote:
Don't know about Pisha, but for the Asian Vamp in Santa Monica, sometimes the health bar doesn't appear at all. Mostly when you dominate or dementate him right after the cutscene.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Cretino wrote:
Don't know about Pisha, but for the Asian Vamp in Santa Monica, sometimes the health bar doesn't appear at all. Mostly when you dominate or dementate him right after the cutscene.
Yes, I knew about the Asian vamp, the difference is that Pisha is "friendly" so the health bar isn't supposed to appear automatically so you have to attack, she turns hostile and then the health bar appears. If you have celerity or fast weapons she dies before the bar appears and the bug occurs
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Should we make her immune to damage until after she's attacked? I haven't touched Pisha by the way so she's still setup per vanilla, so this bug is something left over from Troika.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Should we make her immune to damage until after she's attacked? I haven't touched Pisha by the way so she's still setup per vanilla, so this bug is something left over from Troika.
I think keeping the area an Elysium would be for the best
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:34 pm

I disagree, being able to kill her is something I really appreciate ingame (even if I've never done so myself). It gives the player a lot of freedom, and since you have multiple chances to tell her how much she disgusts you and that you'll kill her via dialogue, it'd make no sense if these were empty threats - as a player, I'd expect being able to attack her if the game is whacking me over the head with it like that.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:26 pm

Eliza wrote:
I disagree, being able to kill her is something I really appreciate ingame (even if I've never done so myself). It gives the player a lot of freedom, and since you have multiple chances to tell her how much she disgusts you and that you'll kill her via dialogue, it'd make no sense if these were empty threats - as a player, I'd expect being able to attack her if the game is whacking me over the head with it like that.
I have forgot about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Keep Pisha killable. For the sake of players' freedom.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:31 pm

*spoilers*

I always thought Pisha was, later on, an enemy. After all, you don't know what those occult items do, so it's pretty easy to deduce she's powerful. Powerful enough to kill you, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss fight: Pisha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next