Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFN 1.3 Release Date News!

Go down 
+7
malak
Feral
WhiteRussian
Cretino
YamiRaziel
Bloodstone
MxM
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WhiteRussian
Fledgling
Fledgling
WhiteRussian

TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:28 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:
WhiteRussian, welcome!

Are you from Russia? Can we send you to recruit Lenuska? Twisted Evil

Close. I'm from Brooklyn, NY.

I used to haunt around Planet Vampire for years(as "BlackRussian") a lot. Black/White Russians are my favorite drinks. I drink heavily.

I'll pop in from time to time. Keep up the great work, everyone. Final Nights is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Cretino wrote:
Wait, this forum is barony or monarchy? I never introduced myself to the baron, if there is one.
Barony. All Kindred are welcome as long as they don't try to establish Camarilla or Sabbat here.
And actually this barony has two barons, but not like Terese and Jeanette.
One is Brujah, and one Malkavian. Guees who. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Cretino wrote:
Wait, this forum is barony or monarchy? I never introduced myself to the baron, if there is one.

Well... It is an Anarch Free State. So it's head sports the title of Baron, not Prince as in the Camarilla.

WhiteRussian wrote:

Close. I'm from Brooklyn, NY.

I used to haunt around Planet Vampire for years(as "BlackRussian") a lot. Black/White Russians are my favorite drinks. I drink heavily.

Ahhh, so you are from the Sabbat! Care to share a Vaulderie?

Do not drink too much, it is bad for the liver. I know, I am from Poland... Laughing

Nice to have you around!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
One is Brujah, and one Malkavian. Guees who. Twisted Evil

It's true, and clearly the Brujah Barony is the one you want to spend most of your time in, cuz iz better! LOL

Naaa jus kiddin', the Malkavian Barony has its twist and turns to keep it... interesting. Hurts ma brain being there too long though. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:19 pm

and here I am still trying to figure out which is which.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Just join me in the Tremere lore library, it's a safe place from which to observe all this bickering. No blood cookies allowed inside, though, and stay away from the section on Thaumaturgy if you want to keep your fingers. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
neonedrid
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:00 am

Well. I am russian, but from what I understand, Lenuska is kind of difficult to catch even on russian places.
There is one big place for russian-speaking fans of Bloodlines at russian social network, but she never left means to contact her there...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:52 am

malak wrote:
and here I am still trying to figure out which is which.
Simple. If someone hits you with a bat, you're in the Brujah part of this Free State. If things go Boom around you, you're in the Malkavian part. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:58 am

Eliza wrote:
Just join me in the Tremere lore library, it's a safe place from which to observe all this bickering. No blood cookies allowed inside, though, and stay away from the section on Thaumaturgy if you want to keep your fingers. Twisted Evil
Yup. I remember. Non-clanmembers are allowed to read the books. But they must do so at noon in the reading room with the glass dome. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:43 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Eliza wrote:
Yup. I remember. Non-clanmembers are allowed to read the books. But they must do so at noon in the reading room with the glass dome. Twisted Evil

It's so nice to see somebody who remembers the house rules! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Community and fans,

We were informed last night that the online banking system had a bug where you would get the Skyline apartment haven and the money would no longer arrive in your mailbox. We've fixed this bug and uploaded it to ModDB. It is currently awaiting authorization.

You will need to start a new character after installing this hotfix. We apologize!

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.3.1 (Hotfix)
Download from ModDB
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Release Date News!   TFN 1.3 Release Date News! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TFN 1.3 Release Date News!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: