Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samedi and Elysium

Go down 
+5
Zer0Morph
Feral
Childe of Malkav
Maxus Corvin
Griff
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Griff
Ancillae
Ancillae
Griff

Samedi and Elysium - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi and Elysium   Samedi and Elysium - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Alrighty, I'll just chalk this up to me not being quite careful enough then. Thanks for elaborating on the neat system you made Zer0.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Samedi and Elysium   Samedi and Elysium - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:57 pm

Griff wrote:
Alrighty, I'll just chalk this up to me not being quite careful enough then. Thanks for elaborating on the neat system you made Zer0.

I'm still going to check it out though, I want to make sure it's working properly. I goof stuff up all the time so I don't want to say it's fine when it's not. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Samedi and Elysium   Samedi and Elysium - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:14 am

I still remember completing my Samedi playthrough and then starting a new game with another clan. It felt so strange to be able to just walk on the street.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Samedi and Elysium   Samedi and Elysium - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I still remember completing my Samedi playthrough and then starting a new game with another clan. It felt so strange to be able to just walk on the street.

Likewise. I stopped playing my Samedi when I got to Ming Xiao's temple because I chose the Ming Xiao ending for fun and realized it was bugged and couldn't go forward. After I started a new character, I realized just how pre-programmed I was to using the sewers and Obfuscate to remain hidden. I felt so exposed just walking down the street with my new character.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samedi and Elysium   Samedi and Elysium - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samedi and Elysium
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2