Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Characters I've made so far THREAD

Go down 
+5
MxM
Childe of Malkav
Dragatus
Zer0Morph
Cretino
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Characters I've made so far THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:44 am

Hi. So, I noticed there are no topics to talk about the characters we made, a strategy discussion topic, or anything...
So far, I did-

A pissed Osebo cowboy, with high ranged and celerity (Clint Eastwood anyone?);
A persuasive, intimidative and seductive Baali, which totally destroyed the game with Haggle and baali spells;
A stupid Ishtarri with extreeemely high Defense on all soaks and Fortitude (IRONSKIN)

I think the next one will be a douchebag Samedi with high Fortitude just so he can go anywhere without needing to hide, or the OVERPOWERED Melee Salubri.
Follower of Set? Never.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Those are cool character choices, Cretino. I'm currently playing a Assamite Male with the 24-Hour Locksmith background. So far it's been a good choice though my social skills are terrible. Other than lockpicking, I'm not very good at much else and I had to buy Mercurio's Morphine for $100 which set me back. Fortunately, I took Blood Buff (2) which allowed me to get into Dennis' safe immediately giving me $200 which helped A LOT. My Persuasion is 1 so I can't even con Copper for extra XP and money. Sad

1.4 is tough.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:42 pm

My first TFN character was an Osebo melee guy. He was so boring I had to force myself to finish the game.

My second character was a Baali with a sword. I remember being disappoinet when Daimonion 5 gave me fire fists instead of setting my sword on fire.

My third and favourite was a Salubri dark knight. She only lost humanity once - when extorting Strauss (and then she told on him anyway because fuck those blood thieves).

Fourth was the Samedi. I don't rememebr any details except that I had a lot of Obfuscate.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 pm

I've tried many characters but never finished a single game. Always got pissed by the need for high haggling, and I don't like that.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Yeah, TFN sucks, fuck zer0 and his stupid mod!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Yea, right Brujah. Take it personal as usual. So power up your potence and hit me in the face...
But I forgot, you can't see my face because I am obfuscated... Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:58 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Yea, right Brujah. Take it personal as usual. So power up your potence and hit me in the face...

Who said that?!?!? Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Mmmm to see him you should have an high Auspex... are you sure you are not an Osebo?
*activates Celerity just to be sure*
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:54 pm

*while levitating out of reach* He's just bluffing, I can read his aura.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:12 pm

MxM wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Mmmm to see him you should have an high Auspex... are you sure you are not an Osebo?
*activates Celerity just to be sure*

But I can't see him, because I don't have Auspex, only Potence and anger management issues. Razz
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

But I can't see him, because I don't have Auspex, only Potence and anger management issues. Razz

Aww, poor Zer0!
Let me help you. I have read that petting a dog helps relieve stress.
*nuzzles into Zer0 and puts head on Zer0's knees*
Dogotherapy FTW! Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:17 pm

wow
much therapy
such doge
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:40 am

Interesting. Everybody wants to help the Brujah, but nobody stays close.
I should write a paper about it. study
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:29 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Nobody? What about nuzzling dogs Gangrel!?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:56 am

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

Nobody? What about nuzzling dogs Gangrel!?
True. But I bet you have Fortitude active right now.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:29 am

In p&p Fortitude is a passive discipline. It's always on.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Feral wrote:

Aww, poor Zer0!
Let me help you. I have read that petting a dog helps relieve stress.
*nuzzles into Zer0 and puts head on Zer0's knees*
Dogotherapy FTW! Cool Laughing

*pets the lovable Gangrel and prays he doesn't bare his claws on my legs*

Thanks Feral, you're a good and loyal companion. Razz

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Everyone? I'm generally being attacked so this is a nice change of pace. Smile
Back to top Go down
Serkes
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: ultimate builds   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi, i am a newbie here.

Congrats on your good work with fn, and good support for gamers.

Well, i complete the game with two chars.I tried to build ultimate shooter and tank

First one is a assimite, ranged based char, about end game i have 16 ranged feat( by full auspex, +2 ranged history bonus), 3 celerity, have high persuasion, research, haggling,computer. My first priorty was haggling so could have a proper education by books. With minor mistakes i think i built an ultimate shooter. And it was fun.

Second one is a asebo melee tank, focused on blood buff, potence and lockpicking so in early game could optain body armor. About end game, with disciplines i got 17+4 melee feat ( i am not sure potence , 5 strenght and, 5 blood buff stack together, but seeing 17+4 feat was nice.)

I think auspex is the best discipline in the game because you can build ultimate offense ( ranged stuff is better and more effective) and you can build a defensive char by the help of wit bonus. A precise shooter who can view all the map, that is neat.

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Welcome Serkes!

It's wonderful hearing about your player builds. It inspires me to continue creating when I read stories about people have fun with TFN. Have you tried a Seductive or Persuasive character yet? Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony77
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Have you tried a Seductive or Persuasive character yet? Wink

Talking of seductive/persuasive characters... I remember when I tried to play with a Setite girl. Very very nice... in my mind the Clan's disadvantage is too heavy compared with the RP rules. However Serpentis is a powerful with no doubt. Discipline and pretty skins. As far as I can remember, I had 7 (maybe 8 ) in both these feats. It was GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:12 pm

I understand what you're saying Tony, about the clan flaw. I wasn't sure how to implement it and so I made the decision to debuff their soak but buffed Serpentis a little bit. However, the Setite clan was reworked in 1.4 and now longer can you be a "Follower" of Set but rather a "Warrior" of Set. Trading in Obfuscate for Potence will allow the player many new ways to play the character. You can really go persuasive/sexy along with brutal at the same time. Imagine Apep's Semblance combined with Potence for a devastating aggravated amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:37 am

Sounds nice. But only if you can handle this fucking bunny hop that goes with claws.
And anyway as I have already said more than once, I prefer Obfuscate over Potence. Obfuscate is really usefull while Potence only means you have to hit the target twice instead of three times...
Back to top Go down
Tony77
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:22 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
...I prefer Obfuscate over Potence. Obfuscate is really usefull while Potence only means you have to hit the target twice instead of three times...

Obfuscate is more useful in many non-combat ways and in many quests (and in combat areas with many NPCs... stealth kill rules!).
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm a Brujah by nature so I lean towards Potence in my approach to "life" or "unlife" as it were. Either way, we now have 2 clans with Obfuscate and 2 clans with Potence instead of 3 and 1. Much better balance imo.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Yea, Potence for a Brujah is okay. Then I also have celerity. But since I can only use Serpentis 1 and 2, a Setite with potence instead of obfuscate is completely useless to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters I've made so far THREAD   Characters I've made so far THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters I've made so far THREAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next