Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So ya it's me agian

Go down 
+4
Zer0Morph
Childe of Malkav
Feral
drakoo36
8 posters
AuthorMessage
drakoo36
Fledgling
Fledgling
drakoo36

So ya it's me agian  Empty
PostSubject: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Before I starting want to say Ty Feral for answering frequently
I know in the past few days I as posting a lot so if it not ok say it
One more thing before I go the the question I AM NOT a MODER so I don't know moding stuff what I am good at is theory's !! So!! Here I go

NOW!! I installed the TFN ok and after it I installed the bloodlines updating patch 98 or 95 I don't remember the name of it what happend was that it was the TFN world but it had he original clans
So i started messing with it around instald on he antitribu the TFN and then the bloodlines 98 and I had and suddenly I had a Tremere with in a game that looked like TFN then I used console and got him some holy sight skill and the thamaturgy changed to thanatosis  and I had the assamite's quietus but it dident work so it got me thinking the games antitribu and TFN are awesome it's more like a new games then mods BUT like any good cunsomer in this world where I got something I whanted MORE!!!! What a Face  then I read in one of the posts abut
diseplinces ("skills" it's to long) and in it Malkv said that you can't create new ones but change existing ones so in that abumination of an installation that I made the thamathurgy changed to tanatosis
My question is this what is what. Before you changed it.

Lasombra =oitenebration=
Salubri = obeah =
Samedi = thanatosis = is it thamathurgy
Baali = daimoinon =
Assamite = quietus =

After the "=" is the origin pls
NOW I remained you I am not MODER
He closest to moding I got was using some program that allows me to redraw the players and the world around it was on the game "prototype" I think it was called texte... Something and the closest I got to using python type work was when I need to copy paste some lines for random stuff including for vtmb also from here the posted something abut "blood timer" so the player won't loos blood after time  and like I sayed already I have posted a lot in this past few days so ya sry abut that I am now trying to be a pest but I what to know my main Gaul is to make a char that I will like the most I talked abut diablory and it's not possible from what I read so the closest to that is using the console to give the char I want the skills I like
What I am trying to do I this. I am trying to take files that I know I like.
What I am trying to do is to make a char that has blood magic lasombras shadow skills salubris third eye and so on and so on.
So ya and OMG I never typed so much in my life
Agian aim not trying to be a pest I just want to understand  
And right now I am reading the moders guid from the SDK at the bottom of the program
Again
Feral Ty  and that's it
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 pm

You are welcome What a Face

Now time to be cruel. Sorry.

NEVER patch a modded game. It overwrites the tiles you had already overwritten. Bad stuff happens. It is not Steam where you have everything in separate folders and load order is in place. Here it is a Stone Age.

What Discipline was what is in the ReadMe file, as well as the installation guidelines. It is on the forum too. I don't remember where, but there is Search button for that.

As for how to mod... Well, I have no idea. Not in my toolbox, unfortunately.

PS. drakoo... Don't take it the wrong way, but please, turn the spellcheck on. I work with students a lot, so I could read any text in English, but for those not used to guessing it could be hard to comprehend.

Back to top Go down
drakoo36
Fledgling
Fledgling
drakoo36

PostSubject: -_-   So ya it's me agian  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Embarassed Embarassed spellcheck is on Embarassed Embarassed

Ty for the ripely Embarassed

pale P.S Tremere rule Twisted Evil pale
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:20 pm

drakoo36 wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed spellcheck is on Embarassed Embarassed

Ty for the ripely Embarassed

pale   P.S Tremere rule Twisted Evil   pale
Well, if they do their rituals like you do your spelling and grammar, their rule will soon be over. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:48 am

Is this dude a troll or a legit poster? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:30 am

I don't think he's a troll, but either way, my eyes are bleeding. Just ... please correct some of your mistakes. Use punctuation. Break your sentences up into smaller ones. We're not the Grammar Police here, but if you want us to help you, we need to be able to understand what you are saying, and that is becoming increasingly difficult.

Also, please start using the search function of the forum, because a lot of the questions you have been asking over the past few days have been answered numerous times in the past.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Eliza wrote:

Also, please start using the search function of the forum, because a lot of the questions you have been asking over the past few days have been answered numerous times in the past.

Isn't it an issue with all the new members? We did it too, to various degrees. A loooong time ago, but still.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Eliza wrote:
I don't think he's a troll, but either way, my eyes are bleeding. Just ... please correct some of your mistakes. Use punctuation. Break your sentences up into smaller ones. We're not the Grammar Police here, but if you want us to help you, we need to be able to understand what you are saying, and that is becoming increasingly difficult.

This ^^^^
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Feral wrote:
Eliza wrote:

Isn't it an issue with all the new members? We did it too, to various degrees. A loooong time ago, but still.

Sure, but that's not a reason not to continue giving those instructions. I know I don't have the patience to explain lore stuff over and over again when other people (or even I myself) have done it eloquently and sufficiently in the past, here on this forum, where it is easy enough to find after spending five minutes with the search engine. It sure as hell beats getting cranky, which is what I become when I see questions that have been answered over and over again (which is why I usually don't engage those topics; this one is an exception because I felt like being nice).
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Gotta admit BBforum's search engines are just bad :/
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:51 am

Claudia wrote:
Gotta admit BBforum's search engines are just bad :/

Not to mention we just go off topic as crazy...
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Are you implying that we have on-topic conversations that don't involve The Elder Scrolls?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:23 pm

malak wrote:
Are you implying that we have on-topic conversations that don't involve The Elder Scrolls?

Well... Sporadically...?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Well, I don't read any elder scrolls. Except of course for the book of Nod. And even so I'm narcistic enough to read only the chapters about me.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:26 am

And if you want to read anything good about yourself, you have to write it yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So ya it's me agian    So ya it's me agian  Empty

Back to top Go down

So ya it's me agian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: