Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash on New Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jatti
Fledgling
Fledgling

Crash on New Game Empty
PostSubject: Crash on New Game   Crash on New Game EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:43 am

Final Nights crashes on New Game, Unofficial patch works fine, played through the whole thing just recently. Nothing I've tried fixes the crashing.

Final Nights Crash Log:

What do.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Crash on New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on New Game   Crash on New Game EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:40 pm

Since I don't know how you installed and what else you tried, I can't help you.
As for the crash log, better give me the Ilias in the original. At least I know the greek letters...
Back to top Go down
Jatti
Fledgling
Fledgling

Crash on New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on New Game   Crash on New Game EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:47 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Since I don't know how you installed and what else you tried, I can't help you.

I've tried installing a fresh installation, tried installing the 1.2 patch before hand, tried not installing the hotfix, tried installing on top of the latest Unofficial patch and all the combinations I could think of. Ran the executable as Admin. Every time I try to start a new game the whole thing just stops in the loading screen.

Childe of Malkav wrote:
As for the crash log, better give me the Ilias in the original. At least I know the greek letters...

What does that even mean?

Oh, I should probably mention that I'm running Windows 7, so this shouldn't be related to the Win 10 problems people are having with Bloodlines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash on New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on New Game   Crash on New Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash on New Game
Page 1 of 1