Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan and Affiliations

Go down 
+8
Jad.3
Childe of Malkav
MxM
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
Feral
Maxus Corvin
Cretino
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Clan and Affiliations Empty
PostSubject: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi.
What clan do you belong, and what alliances do you have? (Camarilla, Anarch, Independent...)
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Do I even have to say it? Do I not LOOK it already?

MAybe i'm just LooKing in A VaIn Attempt to fiNd the truth. Or I am being obvious about it.

As for affiliation...it's a a joke. It has always been. Both send their soldiers to the wrong place, not seeing it at all. But we all make the joke, do we not?

'scuse me, I'm going to follow the wolves...at least they are ahead of me, and not biting at my heels. It is a lonely road that is not walked in solidarity. Thus, it is not so lonely as some would make it out to be.

Last edited by Maxus Corvin on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:24 am

Gangrel FTW. It gives you a lot of cuddling time with your Pack. Cool Which gives away my affiliation as well. Not because I want to hunt Ennoia. She is one of the cool Antediluvians, caring for her Clan and all... But at least the Sword of Caine doesn't force me to follow stupid Via Humanitas and nobody makes a fuss when I suck a skater or BMXer... A notch too much, if you catch my drift Twisted Evil

Hunting other Antediluvians is cool though.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:55 am

I find both the Camarilla and the Sabbat have some good ideas and some really dumb ideas, so I walk the lonely path.

My clan is totally not important.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Obvious clan is obvious. Since the Camarilla is trying to kill me off (at least the Tremere) and the Sabbat are too extreme for my tastes, it's the lonely path I go as well.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I find both the Camarilla and the Sabbat have some good ideas and some really dumb ideas, so I walk the lonely path.

My clan is totally not important.

Tzimisce with strong Salubri overtones, I guess? Don't be that modest, too. Your Clan rules the Cammarila from the back seat...
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:51 pm

I'm an Assamite, an ashipu (a sorcerer). I don't follow the Sabbat nor the Camarilla, I'm dispossessed but still loyal to my brothers and sisters.
Even though I am a little paranoid I am not a Malkavian, it's just basic survival with hunters in the backyard and necromancers as neighbours lol!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Despite some brujahish tendencies, my blood is not open for discusion. And neither is my position on the sects: They can all go to hell and if they get an extra helping of devils, that's fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:10 am

I am asking because sometimes your nickname is NOT a deadgiveaway of what clan you belong (like, Malkalady is a Tremere *winks*). Plus, I don't know all the affiliations or sects and stuff, so by saying it, I get to further know you and the WoD.

Please share with us what's your clan and affiliation (if you don't want to, thats fine; we respect that)
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:58 am

Was it Gangrel? Or was it Brujah... I always get those confused. Or did I just forget?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:16 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Was it Gangrel? Or was it Brujah... I always get those confused. Or did I just forget?

Doesn't that make you Caitiff...? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:32 pm

Feral wrote:
Tzimisce with strong Salubri overtones, I guess? Don't be that modest, too. Your Clan rules the Cammarila from the back seat...

Let's just say that description is not entirely wrong and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:50 am

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Doesn't that make you Caitiff...? Suspect

If a fish does not care for being a fish, does it make it less fishy?
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:36 am

I belong to no clan, only to Mistress. My sect is Mistress.

I thought this would have been obvious, what with the breathing, and the eating, and the sleeping, and the tan. Probably mostly the tan.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:20 am

malak wrote:

I thought this would have been obvious, what with the breathing, and the eating, and the sleeping, and the tan. Probably mostly the tan.
In a few decades or so I'll have more tan than you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:31 am

MxM wrote:
malak wrote:

I wanted to crack an Assamite joke and you beat me to it... Surprised
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:25 am

Feral wrote:
MxM wrote:
malak wrote:

I wanted to crack an Assamite joke and you beat me to it... Surprised
All my life I've been pale and now I'm the tanned one Cool, so I didn't resist it lol!
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:33 am

I'm a... complicated Gargoyle, I suppose is a way of putting it. Though, despite the local Regent's insistence to the contrary, I don't believe all those complications are "just in my head".
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:05 am

Voraxith wrote:
I'm a... complicated Gargoyle, I suppose is a way of putting it.  Though, despite the local Regent's insistence to the contrary, I don't believe all those complications are "just in my head".

It comes with the whole "multiple clans, one bloodline" thing. At least you're better off than the Panders.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:41 am

MxM wrote:
malak wrote:

Is that a sideeffect from the black stains in your aura? scratch
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:41 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
MxM wrote:
malak wrote:

No, I can hide those with blood magic, all Assamites grow darker as they age... Will I get the afro? afro
lol!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:31 pm

MxM wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
MxM wrote:
malak wrote:

No, I can hide those with blood magic, all Assamites grow darker as they age... Will I get the afro? afro
lol!

Go to Philo. He is so cool he haz Vicissitude. He can do you afro... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:42 pm

...out of your nasal hair...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
...out of your nasal hair...

...which is still much better than pubic hair...
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Philo! What have you done to Clarkson?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan and Affiliations   Clan and Affiliations Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan and Affiliations
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next