Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apep's Semblance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBreadMan
Fledgling
Fledgling
TheBreadMan

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:20 pm

I started a Setite playthrough recently, and am already up to Level 3 Serpentis, but when I used Apep's Semblance to transform, my character wouldn't revert to the original model after the 3 minute timer ran out. My stats would go back down, I could use weapons again, and I could go outside without a Masquerade Violation, but my character's model was still the snake.

Anything I can do, short of reloading a previous save, do fix this?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Hey Breadman... Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of that happening. I personally don't play with Apep's Semblance as I prefer the Presence route but that certainly shouldn't happen.

What level is your Presence? I'm hearing that Presence 3 or higher tend to mess up the other disciplines like Blood Buff, Blood Heal, Heart of Darkness, and now maybe Apep's Semblance.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
TheBreadMan
Fledgling
Fledgling
TheBreadMan

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:52 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Hey Breadman... Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of that happening. I personally don't play with Apep's Semblance as I prefer the Presence route but that certainly shouldn't happen.

What level is your Presence? I'm hearing that Presence 3 or higher tend to mess up the other disciplines like Blood Buff, Blood Heal, Heart of Darkness, and now maybe Apep's Semblance.

I'm still early game, my Presence is still 1.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Sounds like a weird random bug then. You could try reinstalling from scratch, other than that I'm not sure what else to say. Did you install any other patches other than TFN 1.4?
Back to top Go down
TheBreadMan
Fledgling
Fledgling
TheBreadMan

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:29 pm

I installed the Unofficial Patch initially, then installed TFN 1.4 OVER it so that conflicts TFN would have with it would be overwritten. Everything else is texture mods, like the Eye Mod, and sound replacements for guns.

I did this because I was unsure if TFN 1.4 would run on my PC, thanks to the Windows 7 update that made VtMB unplayable. The Unofficial Patch was the only way I knew how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:15 pm

We used the files from the unofficial patch to play on Windows 7 and 10 in TFN 1.4, so you don't need the unofficial patches file anymore, they're already in 1.4.
Back to top Go down
TheBreadMan
Fledgling
Fledgling
TheBreadMan

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:09 pm

I figured something out. Whenever I cancel the discipline, the player model reverts back correctly, but whenever the timer runs out naturally, the player model doesn't revert.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:29 am

Maybe you have a corrupt install. Try reinstalling TFN from scratch to 1.4
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:25 pm

TheBreadMan wrote:
I figured something out. Whenever I cancel the discipline, the player model reverts back correctly, but whenever the timer runs out naturally, the player model doesn't revert.

Interesting... what if you press the "Cancel Disciplines" button after the timer runs out, what happens? Do you revert back?
Back to top Go down
TheBreadMan
Fledgling
Fledgling
TheBreadMan

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Interesting... what if you press the "Cancel Disciplines" button after the timer runs out, what happens? Do you revert back?

Yes, I revert back normally when using "Cancel Disciplines".

Cretino wrote:
Maybe you have a corrupt install. Try reinstalling TFN from scratch to 1.4

I gave it a shot, but it didn't fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apep's Semblance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apep's Semblance    Apep's Semblance  Empty

Back to top Go down

Apep's Semblance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: