Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations? Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations?   Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations? EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 7:13 am

Where could I find a list of all vampiric/mage/werewolf etc organisations active in the dark ages, paired with their ranks?

Am I correct in assuming that Ventrue & Tremere didn't change much since the Dark Ages?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations?   Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations? EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 10:23 am

Dark_Ansem wrote:
Where could I find a list of all vampiric/mage/werewolf etc organisations active in the dark ages, paired with their ranks?

Am I correct in assuming that Ventrue & Tremere didn't change much since the Dark Ages?

I don't know if such a list was ever created... Have you tried whitewolfwikia?

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

As long as you know the name of at least one such organization, the rest is link surfing.

As for the Ventrue, the main difference was the nobles being superseded by the merchants. So profit before honor...

The Tremere are and were the Pyramid, but fractions and coteries compete under the surface. I forgot the details, but this is well described at whitewolf wikia.

To think of it, I recall pages on Angelfire. I discovered more such sites, but the bookmarks went down with my old computer... Sad
Back to top Go down
Garlik
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations?   Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:05 am

If my memory is correct Tremere clan was created during Dark Ages, and is not one of the original clans, so at that time they weren't really respected by others either, they were somewhat feared, as ages progressed respected for their usefulness in Camarilla goals, but still...
Their ranks shouldn't be any different tho, because they transfered their Mage ranks into their clan, so, those should've stayed the same.

Brujah is completely different, they were closer to True Brujah in their disciplines and the way they acted, they were highly respected warrior-scholar clan. Didn't really research much into modern Brujah, but I doubt they have any ranking structure among themselves, because that would go against their anarchistic nature (which wasn't present in dark ages or didn't present itself as such)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations?   Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Well, the Brujah were a High Clan in the Dark Ages, on par with Ventrue and Tzimisce. Think of Cosmas from VtMR. Later...? Think of Pink.

Tremere were a Low Clan, as bloodthirsty treacherous usurpers. Their usefulness as Thaumaturges earn them a place among other Clans, if not sympathy. It is also the reason why they enforce their monopoly on Thaumaturgy: were there other options (Assamite Sorcerers, Tzimisce, Lasombra...) available, the Camarilla might have remembered they were in fact a bunch of Diableriests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations?   Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Masquerade Dark Ages Organisations?
Page 1 of 1