Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Greatest Sin

Go down 
+4
Jad.3
SaulottheGentle
Karavolos
Cretino
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 3:30 am

Here I was thinking, we look at the clans, say this and that would be so cool! And I want to know, looking at clan flaws, what would be the biggest punishment for you?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 am

Tremere clan weakness is the worst for me. I like my freedom... Freedom as in controling myself, so Brujah weakness is equally bad for me. To think of it, Ravnos one as well.

Both Sorcerer and Warrior Casre Assamite weaknesses are quite bad: they betray who you are on the spot. Same goes for Cappadocians, Nosferatu and Gangrel.

I would not be too bothered by Giovanni, Setite, Lasombra and Tzimisce ones.

Toreador and Ventrue weaknesses are just meh...
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Malkavian have a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:01 pm

And which of the clan flaws would be the most punishing to you?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:13 am

Hrmrmmr...
Giovanni would hurt in more ways than one, too compassionate. Also it draws attention.
Tremere somewhat depends on how strict they are, but I agree with Feral on it.
Lasombra would get annoying, but if I wanna maintain the Masquerade it would downright suck. I like not being able to get photo'd tho, cures camera shyness What a Face
Assamites growing darker is something I don't want.
Gangrel ditto replace dark skin with animal bits.
Ventrue heavily depends on what my taste would be.
Brujah is pretty big, I value self-control.
And while Malkavian could be tame in theory, I appreciate being sane. God can't help if being Embraced would make me severely insane.

Tzimisce is more inconvenient than anything.
Ravnos can be, but Chimerstry and the western part's mindset of do whatever the fuck makes it worth it.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:25 am

I would have to say that out of all the clans, the ones that would prolly hit me the hardest is the Nosferatu and/or Samedi Embrace. I mean, I don't look good in the first place really. But the Nosferatu Embrace outright deforms you in agonizing pain for a week and has many chances to make limbs useless and whatnot. I'm pretty sure that I'd be traumatized by that. The Samedi are the same story, save that you gradually rot away. Losing pieces of your skin and body, looking more like a zombie than human, that would freak me out too.

I would rate Gangrel a rough 3rd, because if I couldn't control what mannerisms or appearances I take up. I'd be freaking out at gradually turning into a furry. Unless I got some help from a fleshcrafter.

Tremere is abit weird. To an extent, I might not mind being bound as long as the person using the binding is nice or something. Otherwise, I'd be freaking out if anyone else tried taking advantage of that.

Everything else is either inconvenient or annoying, but dealable with.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:27 am

Good point with the Nosferatu, though as long as I don't lose any limbs I would get used to it pretty quick I think.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:28 am

Very interesting. So, Cretino, what do you think? And where is Philo? Get me the Philosopher!

So to be fair, I came up with Lasombra.
I like my face. It took a lot of work, but I like me. And I like me pretty. Naturally Nosferatu comes in mind, but I would learn to love my face. But not being able to see me at all, that would fuck me up.
And that, my friends, is the definition of vanity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:31 am

I don't know the PnP games really well. From what I can tell, Nosferatu and Samedi are the worse ones, followed by Gangrel. They reduce the control you have of yourself - being a monster will scare most people, even vampires, away from you, so you have to be cautelous; and Gangrel is unreliable at having control, so it'd be bad to have a good relationship with locals (underworld locals, that is) just to blow it up randomly.

I'm caitiff, I don't have weakness, or strengths. Unless that's my weakness - AND my strength!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:04 am

A Tremere, Giovanni, and two Nosferatus, interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:29 pm

The Gangrel weakness is only a problem if you actually frenzy and in V20 they even made it temporary.

Brujah weakness I think wouldn't be that much of a problem for me either. I'm generally more likely to roll my eyes than to get angry, so I think I could still keep myself mostly under control.

Nosferatu weakness is really bad until you learn Mask of a Thousand Faces. After that it's a manageable annoyance. Besides, it's not like your looks matter when you're interneting.

I think the worst one for me would be Malkavian madness. I value my mind more than my body (though my body has some pretty good features too) and while I think I could deal with frenzy, being permanently fucked up in the head is just no.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Dragatus got the right idea. I'd be very much in deep trouble if my mind was messed up beyond salvation. I mean it's already not-so-good and I have issues dealing with it so...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Very interesting. So, Cretino, what do you think? And where is Philo? Get me the Philosopher!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Brujah - harder to resist frenzy
Gangrel - gain animal feature or mannerism whenever you frenzy (-1 appearance per feature)
Malkavian - crazy
Nosferatu - ugly mofo
Toreador - get entranced by beauty
Tremere - get blood bound twice as quick as normal
Ventrue - can only get nourishment from blood from specific type of people

Lasombra - no reflection
Tzimisce - must rest in soil from homeland

Assamite - different in every edition and by caste, but warriors in V20 look like diablerist even if they aren't
Follower of Set - light sensitive
Giovanni - bites always hurt victim and never feel good
Ravnos - has a specific compulsion
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Yeah, the mind fucking ones are the worst... I would have been able to (un)live as a preatty bestial Gangrel, at least I think a wolf snout would have made me preattier... Well, at least not much uglier... Mask of a Thousend Faces still being a must not to break Masquerade, though. Learning out of clan Disciplines is fun.

But being a Malkavian? I would have rather greeted the sun...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 6:47 am

Malkavianness depends too much on what kind of insanity I'd develop for me. That said, I'd still rather decline any offers of Embraces from them than to take the risk.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 9:10 am

I guess of the listed ones paranoia might actually be good for you (if you're a vampire chances are at some point someone actually will be out to get you) and megalomania is relatively fine too. But the rest are just no.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 10:28 am

Dragatus wrote:
Brujah - harder to resist frenzy
Gangrel - gain animal feature or mannerism whenever you frenzy (-1 appearance per feature)
Malkavian - crazy
Nosferatu - ugly mofo
Toreador - get entranced by beauty
Tremere - get blood bound twice as quick as normal
Ventrue - can only get nourishment from blood from specific type of people

Lasombra - no reflection
Tzimisce - must rest in soil from homeland

Assamite - different in every edition and by caste, but warriors in V20 look like diablerist even if they aren't
Follower of Set - light sensitive
Giovanni - bites always hurt victim and never feel good
Ravnos - has a specific compulsion

Brujah - Eh, not bad. Just don't be an angry little fucker.
Gangrel - Fucking furries
Malkavian - the one with the biggest potential to get fucked.
Nosferatu - No, for I cannot conceive a world in which I am not the most beautiful.
Toreador - faggotry
Tremere - Not that bad. Honestly. Would you rather live in a shitty country and be able to vote for shitty governments, or you would rather live in a good country with a good government but you cannot vote? If being blood bound in the Pyramid means you will have access to more resources and safety than being outside it, it's a boon, not a weakness.
Ventrue - more of an incovenience.

Lasombra - Nowadays, that can be pretty deadly. It can also be a boon since there are cameras everywhere and you'd be invisible to them.
Tzimisce - Probably among the best. Bring a fanny pack with a handful of earth and then you can rest anywhere.

Assamite - No
Follower of Set - No
Giovanni - That sucks
Ravnos - ???

All things considered, I'd have to agree that Malkavian is probably worse. Assamite and Giovanni seems to be worse after that. Nosferatu, for all it's troubles, can just use Obfuscation.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 6:21 pm

[quote="ThePhilosopher"]
Dragatus wrote:
All things considered, I'd have to agree that Malkavian is probably worse. Assamite and Giovanni seems to be worse after that. Nosferatu, for all it's troubles, can just use Obfuscation.
Or stay home Laughing

https://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Derangements_(cWOD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Greatest Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Greatest Sin   Your Greatest Sin Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Greatest Sin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: