Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Companion Mod Information

Go down 
+2
GabrielvonRichter
Zer0Morph
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Companion Mod Information Empty
PostSubject: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 pm

This is a wildy successful and popular mod that allows you to embrace NPCs to become your followers.

For more information on Comp Mod click here

Download Comp Mod 1.4

Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
GabrielvonRichter
Neonate
Neonate
GabrielvonRichter

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Ok, probably a really stupid question... do you REALLY have to uninstall and reinstall everything to even install the companion mod, and can't use any other mods with it? Because that's what the readme that comes with the download says right in the installation instructions. Sad
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 pm

What the manual says is true, I'm afraid.
Easiest you could do is to have one clean copy of Bloodlines and install mods of copies of it. Let's say 3 copies: one clean, one CE, one CompMod. Simple Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V Wink
Back to top Go down
GabrielvonRichter
Neonate
Neonate
GabrielvonRichter

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:03 am

Not bothering with it then- I have too much of a hard time getting the mods I do play to install and work properly to go through it all again.
Back to top Go down
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Easiest way I think to handle this (and the way I do it):

I have one directory with a "clean" install.

I have each mod install into an empty directory with the appropriate name, so only the changed files end up in there.

When I want to "reinstall", I just delete everything in the VTM:B directory, copy over my clean install, then copy over the files from whatever mod I want to play.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Kastor785 wrote:
This is the best mod I use always
Now will it be compatible with the TFn somehow
Mods aren't compatible with one another. Trying to instal them together usually results in royally screwed up games.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Kastor785 wrote:
This is the best mod I use always
Now will it be compatible with the TFn somehow
As Nachtrae said, mods for bloodlines never are compatible with each other. And even if Zer0 returns to bloodlines modding, he will never make TFN compatible with CompMod. Same as I will never include comp into CE.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Arsenal is not a full mod. It's more like the downloadable skins. So there are only minor problems to be expected.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:43 am

I have decided to update comp mod to the latest patch and include mod loader compatibility. If you are interested in this project, please vote in the poll I have set up on Planet Vampire. Poll is open until May 9th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Companion Mod Information   Companion Mod Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Companion Mod Information
Page 1 of 1