Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodlines Mod Development Guide

Go down 
+2
Pietroschek
Zer0Morph
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Bloodlines Mod Development Guide Empty
PostSubject: Bloodlines Mod Development Guide   Bloodlines Mod Development Guide EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Download the guide below...
Mod Development Guide
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Pietroschek
Fledgling
Fledgling
Pietroschek

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Mod Development Guide   Bloodlines Mod Development Guide EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:32 pm

You wouldn't believe, how often I failed to redress my beloved Nosferatu/Samedi again and again... in my theory I have a selective stupor... based on my innate fear of ever making a career...? lol!

THANKS FOR YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE CONTRIBUTION is the proper behavior I was trained in. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://scribd.com/pauper/documents
gschenker
Neonate
Neonate
gschenker

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Mod Development Guide   Bloodlines Mod Development Guide EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Hey community.

Has anybody a valid link to Appendix G ("Entity Details") from this Guide? I would like to download the list of the events, but I can't access this PDF file in its original download location (Google Drive). I had requested a permission to access this file, but at this time I don't have it, so I would be appreciate if anybody would help me.

Thanks for the answers.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Mod Development Guide   Bloodlines Mod Development Guide EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Zer0, remove this section altoghether and move this topic to Modding Tips at the main section! It's redundant.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Mod Development Guide   Bloodlines Mod Development Guide EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Bloodlines Mod Development Guide Thread10
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Mod Development Guide   Bloodlines Mod Development Guide EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:54 pm

The point is, it's taking unnecessary space. I'm tinkering what to do with the other ... less visisted sections.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Mod Development Guide   Bloodlines Mod Development Guide EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:04 am

Cretino wrote:
The point is, it's taking unnecessary space. I'm tinkering what to do with the other ... less visisted sections.
The only one using unnecessary space here right now is you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Mod Development Guide   Bloodlines Mod Development Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines Mod Development Guide
Page 1 of 1