Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)

Go down 
+9
Eliza
ThePhilosopher
Feral
Jad.3
Shabutaro
PGM1961
Childe of Malkav
Scarecrow
Zer0Morph
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
Scarecrow

Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:00 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:
Feral, Jad.3 - I'm a member of Team Camarilla International. Everything I do, I do for people like you. I love you guys, seriously! bounce
So, what are you doing tonight, handsome? Rolling Eyes

Well now that you said that, the answer would be: Running from you, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:18 pm

So much for love... Sad
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
So much for love... Sad

Could it be because your avatar doesn't inspire a lot of touchy-feely emotions? Nah, must be something else...

Smile

Now Feral, on the other hand... his avatar makes me want to pet him and feed him doggy treats... and keep his teeth from my throat.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Jad, you can stay with me at my house... I still love you! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:35 am

PGM1961 wrote:

Now Feral, on the other hand... his avatar makes me want to pet him and feed him doggy treats... and keep his teeth from my throat.

lol!

Aww, man. I'm vaccinated, I don't bite. Well, unless provoked.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Jad, you can stay with me at my house... I still love you! I love you
I'll bring the lube.
And Fluffy here, a family shouldn't be without a cuddly dog.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 am

First thing i did when i reached downtown was to go searching for Akeem. I couldn't find him, even with PGM's info of his whereabouts. Do i need to complete a quest before beign able to see Akeem?
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:16 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
First thing i did when i reached downtown was to go searching for Akeem. I couldn't find him, even with PGM's info of his whereabouts. Do i need to complete a quest before beign able to see Akeem?

Go back to your Santa Monica haven and check your email. Bertram wants you to do something for him. Then he'll tell you about a guy he knows Downtown.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

That's weird, Akeem should be there whether you activate Bertram's quest or not, he isn't hidden. You will find him in the parking lot of Empire Arms Hotel, way in the back. He'll be leaning against a brick wall under a street light.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
That's weird, Akeem should be there whether you activate Bertram's quest or not, he isn't hidden. You will find him in the parking lot of Empire Arms Hotel, way in the back. He'll be leaning against a brick wall under a street light.

I stand corrected (I assumed Bertram's quest made him appear). Philosopher, did you stop by Confession and talk to Venus first? Once you take her quest to tell the Russians she's broke, that makes Akeem disappear until you finish that quest. (Zer0 said he had to take him out during that quest, because if Akeem gets caught in the crossfire from the Russians, he will attack you.)

If not, then I will shut up.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
I stand corrected (I assumed Bertram's quest made him appear). Philosopher, did you stop by Confession and talk to Venus first? Once you take her quest to tell the Russians she's broke, that makes Akeem disappear until you finish that quest. (Zer0 said he had to take him out during that quest, because if Akeem gets caught in the crossfire from the Russians, he will attack you.)

Now I'm confused, too. I had the quest from Venus and I saw Akeem leaning against his wall. Suspect
(Btw, that guy's voice is made of awesome. I love this accent. It fits him, it really does. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:54 pm

I wanna hear his voice...! Somebody please post a video in youtube Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 pm

PGM1961 wrote:

You're exactly right PGM, Akeem will leave the area when you activate the Venus quest but only at the part where you fight the three Russians in the parking lot. Once you fight them, or Persuade them about the money, then Akeem will reappear. He isn't gone for the whole mission, just the parking lot fight. You must remember what I said about when the Russian sent a bullet his way, and for some reason Akeem thought that I did it and ran across the parking lot to lop off my head with his occult blade. NOT COOL!! lol

Eliza wrote:
Now I'm confused, too. I had the quest from Venus and I saw Akeem leaning against his wall. Suspect
(Btw, that guy's voice is made of awesome. I love this accent. It fits him, it really does. Very Happy )

Play it again Eliza, Akeem should only be gone during the parking lot fight, not the whole quest line.

YamiRaziel wrote:
I wanna hear his voice...! Somebody please post a video in youtube Razz Very Happy

I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Found the sneaky muslim, thanks for the help guys. I have a comment about his position which i'll post on the BETA part of the forum.

Edit: Here https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/beta-testing-tfn-10-unlocked-f15/a-few-comments-t534.htm#6883
Back to top Go down
jahangeer100
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:19 am

This is really cool and amazing above sharing.Nice thank you very much of the pictures, it was interesting to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 pm

jahangeer100 wrote:
This is really cool and amazing above sharing.Nice thank you very much of the pictures, it was interesting to watch them.

You're welcome!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:37 pm

I've loved Akeem since I first encountered him in game a couple years ago. So much so, in fact, that last night he made an appearance in my tabletop game as the sire of an Assamite player. His voice is so much fun to do, though I'm sure I could hardly do it justice. The scenes in which he appeared were the only times all the players at the table were completely silent - apparently they like his voice, too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:12 am

Vora, long time, no see! Nice to hear you got a LARP group!
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:37 am

FERAL!!!

*tackleglomps*

But no, it's not a LARP, just a tabletop at home with friends.  I am, however, playing in a LARP on Sundays.  I'm playing an asshole Gangrel named Raven.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:06 pm

"Raven" is a perfect name for an asshole Gangrel. Good choice.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Duuno, man. Raven sounds almost like Ravnos...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:34 pm

VORAX!! WB man! Long time no see! I loved reading about your implementation of Akeem into your tabletop game, that's awesome man! You should see if Scarecrow can fly out to your home to do the voice for you, it's his voice in TFN. Very Happy

Tell us more about your role of the asshole named Raven. Sounds interesting. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)   Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2