Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!

Go down 
+4
Maximus1
YamiRaziel
Claudia
Childe of Malkav
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! Empty
PostSubject: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:23 pm

So, it's done. Finally CE 1.4 is out. Very Happy
First of all a big "Thank You" to the Beta Testers. It looks like you have found almost all bugs cheers Great work there!
Then a big thank you to the rest of the community, who kept me going, and provided a lot of good ideas. Laughing

I have just now looked it up, we have more than 300 downloads already Exclamation

Well, what more to say? scratch

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:42 pm

\o/

I've not helped much sadly..
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Neither did I Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 am

So far, I haven't had anything "noticeably" pop up on me Malkav, 1.4 seems pretty darn insect free at this point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:11 pm

As long as you don't try to activate any Disciplines, you'll be fine.

alien
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
As long as you don't try to activate any Disciplines, you'll be fine.

alien

Well...fudge, now I know what that problem was I had earlier, no activating disciplines, gotcha...I'll try and remember that Munster Razz LMAO
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:14 am

That's a known vanilla bug, I just couldn't remove: You cannot use Celerity in dialogues bounce
Perhaps I even get a chance of actually playing my mod this time Cool

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:41 am

Do it man, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Do it man, you deserve it.

Agreed, Malkav you should take some time to enjoy your creation, something I've failed to do and regret it.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:08 pm

You finished one time with that katana-wielding Ventrue. Who can ask for anything more?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
You finished one time with that katana-wielding Ventrue. Who can ask for anything more?

HAHA, you know you're right! Unfortunately that was way before CE, back in 2007 or so.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:03 pm

I think I'll go with a knife, Dementation, and Obfuscate this time. Perhaps keep one of the Glocks you can "find" along the way.

And when TFN 1.0 is out, we really should think about reskinning the CE PCs, too.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I think I'll go with a knife, Dementation, and Obfuscate this time. Perhaps keep one of the Glocks you can "find" along the way.

And when TFN 1.0 is out, we really should think about reskinning the CE PCs, too.

- geek

That's almost exactly how I'm playing my current Malk, except I've got a fireaxe on hand besides the knife, for those close encounters of the brutal kind.
Back to top Go down
InvI
Fledgling
Fledgling
InvI

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh my God!It's out!
BIG Gongratulations to anyone who helped spot bugs and,to the ones who created this mod which kept this game ALIVE and well!!!

Well done!
Downloading now...I'm eager to play it! cheers rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!   Big Thank You to the Beta Testers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Thank You to the Beta Testers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Community News/Media/Downloads-
Jump to: