Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]

Go down 
+14
Anthony
Freddish
Tuishimi
Mishu
suspiria_2
Dante Revere
tinga1911
Jimmyto
Childe of Malkav
BleedItDry
Celsius
Zer0Morph
Maximus1
cactus
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Tell me the truth, cupcakes. Do you like it? And should i add filet socks?
u kidding?
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] I_vote_lcap0%[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hell no
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] I_vote_lcap33%[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] I_vote_lcap
 33% [ 1 ]
looks ok
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] I_vote_lcap0%[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hope is a good thing
 0% [ 0 ]
add those socks
 0% [ 0 ]
there's no reason to hide those legs
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] I_vote_lcap67%[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] I_vote_lcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cactus
Neonate
Neonate
cactus

[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] Empty
PostSubject: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Hiii bitches!

My agent girl of Anarchs is done - here <3

Upd. 4th Nov. - New face added.

I wrote a little story for her that i think that suits pretty good <3 That makes me feel better anyway O.O If you -C.E TEAM- add this story to game and make the changes that requires -like auto spent points & being familiar with anarchs- i'll really be so glad.

Here is the shots;

[Face]
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] 23wlelh
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] 34inyx4

[Body]
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] 2ed0cg2
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] 6dr8eh
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] 2i6mkps
[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] Fp3st2

Click & Download Here!

Thanks either way if u like or not,its my pleasure to show u what u really are inside *licksyourteeth*

Last edited by cactus on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/eugene.argus
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm not on the team Cactus, I just wanted to say that looks pretty darn good. My biggest main complaint about VTMB ( for me personally ) has always been the fairly poor character models and textures. The game itself for immersion and story is satisfactorily awesome, but if it was better off visually...well...WOW that would be amazing ! I was pulled away from VTMB by Oblivion, F03 , Crysis etc, etc...but not wanting to buy any new games...I remembered how great this games story and atmosphere was so now I'm back.

What I wouldn't do ( an many others I'm sure ) to have VTBM made over / redone entirely using something like the Oblivion, or F03 engine...especially since it's so easy to modify and there are so many tools available. Either that, or a completely brand new WOD game done in the same vein and scope as VTBM, but perhaps even MORE in-depth since something like the F03 engine would make for one really awesome WOD game if it was done correctly.

Anyhow, you want a team member not me...I just needed to throw you a big thumbs up on your efforts...very nice! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 pm

I agree with Maximus on the big thumbsup on effort Cactus, nice work.

I will be honest judging from the screenshots I'm not a big fan of the skin, especially in the face, she almost looks kind've lizard-like. However the new dress and corset looks freakin awesome! I'd like to see this skin "In Game" for a better look so if you would like me to consider adding this into CE, email me the files in the proper file structure. You've got some real potential here. Cool

-Z

(Email Address fwguy1979@hotmail.com)
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
cactus
Neonate
Neonate
cactus

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:57 am

thanks for ur kind words (: as i said,its not done yet.im justworkin on it. i wanted to show how its goin O.O and yea there are too many skin problems that im plannin to solve pretty soon.

when its done,i will start malkavians. O.O i dont know,i really didnt enjoy this creation system-oh,yea,re-texture i mean.- and it just makes me sick O.O actually i used some of my sims creations and looks horrible.i dunno last version will be perfect -i hope.

i've added u ZM.

And maximus,if u wanna contact me,feel free to add my msn.lol.luv ya all <3

*runshometodealwithnewshits*

*update*
please check out the pics i've put just yet O.O and answer my questions.
Back to top Go down
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 pm

she looks like a dude
Back to top Go down
BleedItDry
Fledgling
Fledgling
BleedItDry

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:05 am

I love the outfit, but you need to add thin black eyebrows to make the face look more realistic.
You are doing a great good, and I can't wait to see the Malk.
Back to top Go down
cactus
Neonate
Neonate
cactus

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 am

and light cloth doooone *finally* check out the first message.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Looks Great Cactus ! How about improving the looks of the Toredor clan as well? The female could use an "extreme" makeover...face work, Hair, clothes...even though she is better than the vanilla by far Very Happy Z and team did a really outstanding job here over the stock vanilla models / textures. As for the male Toredor...he looks a wee bit too wimpish to me...he could use a bit of face work as well, and better hair. I know the Toredor male is supposed to be "attractive", but he doesn't have to look like a feminized metrosexual does he? Just my opinion for whatever that's worth Very Happy Not slamming on any metrosexuals, don't flame on me please LOL.

Be up to Z and team, of course, if they ever utilize any of your stuff in any future ver of Camilla, I'm just commenting on your work Cactus, which looks pretty good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cactus
Neonate
Neonate
cactus

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:23 pm

hgrr leather armors makin me sick >_< btw i retextured hair -as wavy- looks pretty good (x i will put links with pics when its all done O.O and thanks for your pretty words Max, and about toreador LOL thats why i really dont like them (x they are really repulsive-yuck.

i cant be sure about toreador atm -school,exams,homeworks,YGS (university exam) etc... i'll finish tremere this week -bcuz i started it and i just wanna finish O.O
and if i have some free time,i will keep doin it for malks. after then -if im still alive and here,lol- i'll think about your request O.O im really glad to see you enjoy my work <3
XOXO
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:43 pm

WOW Cactus!

The 2nd armor set for the Tremere chick looks fantastic, the blueish/greenish top with the black pants. Lovin' it!
Back to top Go down
cactus
Neonate
Neonate
cactus

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:35 pm

please let me know if u dont like the socks @ armor 1 O.O i have more 2 versions (the fishnet @ belly and no socks version i mean)

have fun bitches.

any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 pm

As I stated before, she looks like a man. You need to make that face a bit smoother, smaller eyes and eyebrows etc.
Back to top Go down
cactus
Neonate
Neonate
cactus

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 pm

welll i really didnt think that she looks like a transsexual lol but now i guess u're right O.O asjfdajfsjldfhlsk

i'll edit that too O.O
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:15 pm

To be perfectly honest, and this is just my opinion, but I'm not a fan of the face. I do however really like the clothes you put her in.

Unfortunately how it is now I can't use any of these models because you added you name and twisted all of the inventory icons.
Back to top Go down
cactus
Neonate
Neonate
cactus

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:50 am

well i added some blush & shadows on face.i dont know if u like or not, but i think its better than original <3 i love it and i can not make more changes.

thanks for your attention <3

X.O
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:55 am

Hi cactus

i like your tremere. Got a timeframe on the Malk? I love playing the clan but that gui looks like shit and the girl at lest needs some fresh color. But that moddeling stuff aint definitely not my goblet of earl gray

cu
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 am

Bravo...you certainly gave one of the (in my opinion) ugliest female models in the game...Beauty, I would be remiss if I didn't applaud this accomplishment...I merely await...if you'd be so kind...for more to come.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

I fear that will turn out to be something like "Waiting for Godot". Cactus hasn't been online since December 1st No
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Relax Pozzo, i know already you're not Godot...but we still have to wait for Mr. Godot
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Jimmyto wrote:
Relax Pozzo, i know already you're not Godot...but we still have to wait for Mr. Godot

Sorry, if I got the title wrong. I just retranslated from german, where the play is called: "Warten auf Godot".

And if I'm not mistaken, in the case of Cactus, it's Ms. Godot anyway.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Then i believe congratulations are in order if Mr. Godot has finally settled down
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 pm

What is this Mr and Mrs Godot ruckus anyways? I am a feeble minded American, help me out? jocolor
Back to top Go down
tinga1911
Neonate
Neonate
tinga1911

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:51 am

Wow! I love it. And I do think this should be added to
CE 1.3. I'd love to see a lot of new skins on the new
version, since most of the clothes and faces are bad
and some make me want to barf. I really do wonder
what the artists were thinking when they designed the
malkavian female clothes... I mean there's crazy,
there's completely carrottops and then there's the malks,
but even if you're completely off your gourd you wouldn't
want buckshot on your bare buttocks, vampire or not.

Getting back to this exteremely appealing goth tremere,
I think the face is beautiful and the clothes are amazing!
And to those males that wish to see more bare skin;
get over it. A hot outfit can be so much easier on the
eyes than nudeness... Even with the last armor she looks
smoking! And I am no stranger to drooling on my keyboard
because of Jeanette and VV Wink
Back to top Go down
Dante Revere
Neonate
Neonate
Dante Revere

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:20 pm

I. Want. This. Skin.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suspiria_2
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]   [Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP!  [Re-uploaded. New face.] EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:47 pm

anyone have the original files for download? the author's link comes back as 'no existe'.

getting this face would be great--thanks~!
Back to top Go down

[Anarch Tremere Agent] - DOWNLOAD UP! [Re-uploaded. New face.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next