Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) Empty
PostSubject: Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)   Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) Sanctified

Can't see my, Can't see my, no he can't see my PURGING FACE.

Not VtM related, but, still fun. This is Lady Gaga converted into a Sister's of Battle Canoness. Sister's of battle are essentially fanatical space nuns who indulge in genocide and heretic burning in the god emperor's name in the Warhammer 40k setting. Their weapon's choice usually have to do with fire. A Canoness is usually the toughest Sister in an Order at any given time. They are always on the front lines chanting hyms and striding into combat with absolutely no fear at all. A Canoness is someone every sister strives to be. Hopefully that tattoo and scar aren't too terribly super-imposed.

Another quick note, this was an edit of a screen-cap from the Alejandro music video of Gaga's. I usually dont work with low quality images (Screen caps tend to be of dubious quality motion blur and what have you) but it came out pretty good regardless!
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)   Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 pm

The scar on her face is an improvement. Trust me.

Now, if the scar is that well-defined while the focus is on her ocular enhancement, then its texture must be nearly indistinguishable from grated Parmesan cheese. Some of the larger, maleficent, scars on my body are embossed, smooth, and are lacking the striations of the surrounding skin. Maybe her scar is new? Maybe the crustiness I see is a consequence of the healing process? I've never been too partial to scabs or the people who pick at them out of boredom. Ew. Yuck. Bleh. Thanks for grossing me out. Heh heh.

The edges of her tattoo are slightly more defined than her eyes and consequently, my brain is having a hard time accepting the tattoo as actually being part of her face. I think it would help if the demarcation of the tattoo fell somewhere between the current well-defined egde and the edge of the beauty mark next to her eye.

Now Rudest, won't you please submit an entry into the T.C.I. Logo Contest before it's too late? And maybe, just maybe you'll be able to convince 8people to do the same? Wink She has PhotoShop too.
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)   Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:32 am

hmmm I will make some touch ups.

Thats a good idea! I thought about it. I got a few days... That'll gimme time to think of something maybe
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)   Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 am

She is cute. Really. Though in a way that makes me think I wouldn't be too happy if I met her.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)   Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:22 am

Feral wrote:
She is cute. Really. Though in a way that makes me think I wouldn't be too happy if I met her.
Why not? Just because she'd probably blow your head off? bom
Hey man, no risk, no fun Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)   Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 am

HERESY! -BLAM-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)   Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k) Empty

Back to top Go down

Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Fan Fiction :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: