Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Ready !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

All Ready ! Empty
PostSubject: All Ready !   All Ready ! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:13 pm

Hello you guys !

The setting is OVER ! Everything's been built and tore down by the Sabbat attack during themid winter. It has been one of the strongest and the most deadly to Bordeaux's camarilla. After all, in the last decades, manifestations tune bad happened...(you remember those news about every surburbian area on fire because of youth manifestations in Paris and stuff like that ? well, that's the thing).

So, now that the situation is strange, everything is proper to Embraces and new Kindred settling in Bordeaux from other horizons.

For the PCs, I want you guys to MP or email me a Character Concept (ex-policeman, big drug dealer, big mouth student college girl over there, unlucky bastard..) and where you would like to take the character. Is it a future Villon Toreador Loyalist who wants to be the Marquis and kick out those bourgeoisie guys back to the sewers where they belong ? Is it this urban guy worried about the Nuclear facilities too close to Bordeaux and wants to have more Wind Power ? Is it this detective who'll be embraced by the Sherif to prevent future Sabbat attacks ? Will you be the next Sabbat infiltrate without knowing about it ? Are you the future vindictive Ventrue whose reputation and posture were blown away by Tarcisus and his bloody Tremere conspirationists ?
I'll then tie your concept to why he was embraced and by who, and you'll get your own little tutorial, private or public (as you wish), about what your sire tought you before presenting you or letting you go.

I can open you also to some NPC if you'd rather play an established Kindred, after all, why send incompetent bastards instead of doing things yourself ? Stupid quest givers should be more active, right ?
If one NPC seems interesting to any of you, don't hesitate to contact me and say "I want to play this gal/guy !". I'll fill you in with who is he and what does he hide (after all, it's all a Masquerade, right ? Everyone's lying !). Not all NPC are open for it, but doesn't hurt to ask Smile
If you can't choose one, here's a little list of characteristics, pick and choose which ones would you like and I'll set you up the NPC who would fit.

High humanity
Low humanity
Monstreous
Ties to the mortal world
No ties at all
Culpability
Careless
Dark secrets hidden from other Kindred
Death of loved ones
Narrow minded, with certitudes he'll not change
Strong political ideals
For current power (Gosuin's princedom)
Against current power
Doesn't care at all for current power
Looking for a quest to hold on
Manipulative
Manipulated
Right-wing
Left-wing
Doesn't care for mortal politics
Doubting his beliefs
Faithful (religious)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

All Ready ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ready !   All Ready ! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Hop, add-on !

http://secretsofthemasquerade.tumblr.com/post/66104721411/the-best-pc-ever-and-how-to-play-vampire
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

All Ready ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ready !   All Ready ! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:33 pm

"Do not shop out for Merits and Flaws, and do not shop for Disciplines. Please, for the love of Caine, do not open the book, read it all, and say “hey, there’s a nice combo here”. Take one merit or two, and maybe a flaw or two. "

*flees in shame*
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

All Ready ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ready !   All Ready ! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:43 pm

What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Ready ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ready !   All Ready ! Empty

Back to top Go down

All Ready !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Rules and OoC :: Rules-
Jump to: