Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Not a bug) SinBin customers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

(Not a bug) SinBin customers Empty
PostSubject: (Not a bug) SinBin customers   (Not a bug) SinBin customers EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 am

The whole SinBin is fucked up. The guys won't leave, they just stare at the closed windows; means the girl won't leave, so the dancefloor stays closed. Something is not triggering there. I'm thinking the fatty.

Even when I feed on one of them and get MV, Chastity takes out Ninjato (all and all, the work on all the details is appreciated), but stays in there and the "enemy healthbar" states a name "None".

Ok the fatty's definitely broken. He's not paying to view, just stands there, and when I cut his throat, he burns like a vamp.

The other one too. I'm staying out of the SinBin.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) SinBin customers   (Not a bug) SinBin customers EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 am

I’m going to play the Sinbin quest next chance I get to troubleshoot (not tonight though). None of the things you’re describing happened to me. I never even touched the Fat Guy so him turning to ash when you kill doesn’t make any sense, he’s not marked as Kindred in his template file.

Last night I uploaded a new copy of TFN BETA without the virus. You may want to download that and run it on a fresh copy of Bloodlines, sounds like you got a bad copy or something.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) SinBin customers   (Not a bug) SinBin customers EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:11 am

It might all be caused just by that copying of the saves, unfortunatelly; that still leaves the "precaching" problem.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) SinBin customers   (Not a bug) SinBin customers EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:05 pm

People not moving usually is a hint for a map edit after your first visit on the map. So it's most probably a consequence of your "sledgehammer" entry mentioned in the other post.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) SinBin customers   (Not a bug) SinBin customers EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm

This probably had something to do with the sledgehammer approach to get in. I'm going to dismiss this for now.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) SinBin customers   (Not a bug) SinBin customers Empty

Back to top Go down

(Not a bug) SinBin customers
Page 1 of 1