Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen Empty
PostSubject: Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen   Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

In the last place the Tangled Web quest takes you - Kamikaze Zen - you can go into the vault and take a tape that Mitnick would love to get his claws on. How can I get this to the ugly little hacker? I've tried leaving it in my mailbox, I've gone to Mitnick's room in the warrens, and it's worth nothing so I can't sell it.

Sorry if this was answered somewhere else, I tried a bunch of searches in topics & posts and came up empty handed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kaiva
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen   Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Might be mistaken but I don't remember having to give anything to Mitnick. Same as the other quests you just need to hack the pcs. Stealing stuuf from the vault is just to make it look like a robbery.
Back to top Go down
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen   Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 am

I think the whole "mitnick" line has been screwed up since launch - maybe it's his curse or something.

In the vanilla game, he promises "to hook you up will all kinds of goodies". IIRC, he doesn't give you jack.

And yes, the server logs have a "obvious" clue that screams "Give me to Mitnick!" but no means to do so.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen   Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:56 am

Report this as a bug? Malkav?
Back to top Go down
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

PostSubject: Re: Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen   Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 am

Oh thanks Very Happy As long as I know I'm not missing out on money or XP. I'll report it as a bug. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen   Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 am

Feral wrote:
Report this as a bug? Malkav?
Nope. The Haxxor quest where Mitnick asks for the tapes in exchange for a magical item is CE only. In TFN it has been removed along withthe poster quest. So the comment in the item description is a leftover from CE.
In the plus patch, there is a similar quest. Only Mitnick doesn't ask for the item in the vault (some name tag there, I think) but for the library card.

- geek
Back to top Go down
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

PostSubject: Re: Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen   Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:43 am

lol Oh jeez. KK I'll delete this post from the bugs area Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen   Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitnick's Server Tape from Kamikaze Zen
Page 1 of 1