Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unable to travel to museum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buzzkill85
Fledgling
Fledgling

Unable to travel to museum Empty
PostSubject: Unable to travel to museum   Unable to travel to museum EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 am

Hey all,

I've got to the point where LaCroix gives me the "Patron of the Ancient Arts" quest. I go to the cabbie to travel to the museum but the location doesn't show up on the map. Is there a way around this/a command from the console to travel there?
Back to top Go down
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Unable to travel to museum   Unable to travel to museum EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 am

Have you tried going back a save or two?

Using the console to "fix" a problem like this may actually cause more damage down the road. I don't know how many flags get set when you get sent off to the museum - but I know you need them all :nod:

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unable to travel to museum   Unable to travel to museum EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:56 am

Hi buzzkill85,
welcome to the forum.
Are you sure you haven't messed up things by installing over another mod/patch, or using an old savegame?
And which answer did you give to the prince before you left the tower? If it was not the one on the lines of "I'll go there at once", return to the tower and talk to him again.

If that does not solve the problem, try the console command: G.Museum_Open=1

- geek
Back to top Go down
buzzkill85
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Unable to travel to museum   Unable to travel to museum EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks for the quick replies.
@Childe I made sure to use this mod with a clean install.
I'll try going back on the autosaves, else I'll use that console command.
Back to top Go down
buzzkill85
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Unable to travel to museum   Unable to travel to museum EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Heh, going back in the autosaves worked. Should've expected that with some of the conversation bugs this game has Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to travel to museum   Unable to travel to museum Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to travel to museum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: