Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bugs....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedren
Fledgling
Fledgling

Bugs.... Empty
PostSubject: Bugs....   Bugs.... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 am

The first bug I noticed was that I could be walking around at full health and blood. Once the game does the 4min check and removes a blood point for "upkeep" your health automatically falls to half. I assume this is supposed to happen if you do not have the blood for the check but it happens every 4 mins or so.

Also the vendor downtown (Fat Eddie I think his name is could be wrong) didn't add any new items to his inventory after completing his quest, I think his special items were already present in his initial offerings...(the Desert Eagle and armor were there but I think originally these were part of his special stock).
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Bugs.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs....   Bugs.... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Welcome Vedren, we like fresh blood here Twisted Evil

As for Fat Larry I'm not sure. The bloodloss though shouldn't cause any health loss unless you are very low on blood, under 4 points I think. With 15 points worth of blood ( Or full bar, if you prefer) no damage should happen upon spending blood at 4 min intervals. Are you sure your bloodpool ws full?

EDIT: Wait a sec... Aren't your character Baali perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Vedren
Fledgling
Fledgling

Bugs.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs....   Bugs.... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Nope Salubri (with 8 humanity if that matters). This isn't really a problem most of the time except when it happens during combat. It happens pretty much all the time and (I think) halves the amount of blood you currently have (not your max). Yeah I've tested it with a full blood and health bar and it happens then.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Bugs.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs....   Bugs.... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Then it is some really weired bug you have... I experienced this as a one time glitch from time to time, but never consistently during the game. Did you have this problem with other characters?
Back to top Go down
Vedren
Fledgling
Fledgling

Bugs.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs....   Bugs.... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 pm

No this is my only character on this (fresh) install with Final Nights added. It may have cleared up a bit I think. I was mainly noticing it while passing through loading doors in hubs maybe I was just hitting the load at the same time as the blood cost and it glitched or something but it hasn't happened otherwise in the past few hours of play. It may have just been something on my end. I do have another question though and it may not be caused by final nights but I don't remember it in the vanilla game....It seems that certain world objects stop rendering when they are almost out of sight (on the edge of the screen) but "pop" back in when closer to the center of the screen...Things like road or sidewalk segments and sometimes ceiling segments any idea what would cause this?

I assume it is built into the game to free up memory and probably only shows because I'm using a wide screen patch and a higher resolution than what was intended and probably happens in every game but the small resolutions actually hide it off screen. Any suggestion on how to clear this up even if (as I believe) it isn't caused by your mod?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Bugs.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs....   Bugs.... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi Vedren,
welcome to the club. Your young blood will refresh me... Twisted Evil

For your rendering problem, I believe you're right that it's caused by the game itself, or by the res patch. But I don't think, there is an easy way to clear it up. If there were, someone on PV would have found it and posted it to Wesp by now.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugs.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs....   Bugs.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bugs....
Page 1 of 1