Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having problems with the new disciplines??

Go down 
+3
Feral
Childe of Malkav
Maltrador
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maltrador
Fledgling
Fledgling

Having problems with the new disciplines?? Empty
PostSubject: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Hello fellow vampire friends. This is my first post and I have recently installed TFN addon to the standard 1.2 VTMB, but not a single one of the new disciplines will go beyond level 4 and most of them don't go past 3 when your scrolling through your power wheel. You can have the said discipline set up at level 5 but my Setite cannot pull out his heart, and he cannot use the ability just below that. He can get far enough in to do his transformation. I have this problem with every single new discipline entered into the game, for example my Baali will only let me get up to conflagration, so I'm missing the coolest abilities, as well as the big payoff for investing heavily into a single discipline. If anyone has heard of this problem or knows a solution or work around please let me know as I will check back here often for responses. Thanks and may your blood be sweet and nourishing.

Maltrador {Feared Tzimisce Fleshcrafter}
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:49 am

Good evening, young one.
Your blood will be as sweet as any I tasted before Twisted Evil

For your question, changing the bloodcosts for targeted disciplines makes the high levels unavailable via the mousewheel. So you have to use the hotkeys instead. Use k to activate the settings. Then you can select them using the number keys, and activate them as usual.

...if only I got a buck for everybody who posts this question. Then I could happily retire and live like a king for the rest of eternity No

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:17 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Good evening, young one.

- geek

Shocked Malkav, you got infected with both Seed of the Eldest and Vicissitude!
Maltrador is a Tzimisce Fleshcrafter!

After I read his post I knew what your answer would be... Have I got a Derangement?

@Maltrador: Welcome young one. Aren't you by chance a Sabbat? We like young Sabbat here Twisted Evil *licks fangs*

Last edited by Feral on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retarded grammar)
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:30 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:

...if only I got a buck for everybody who posts this question. Then I could happily retire and live like a king for the rest of eternity No

- geek

If only you had included this answers in the CE Manual
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 pm

... People read the manual ?
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Claudia wrote:
... People read the manual ?

I don't know about people, but I read it the first time I downloaded CE because even the manual looked awsome
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Good evening, young one.

- geek

Shocked Malkav, you got infected with both Seed of the Eldest and Vicissitude!
Maltrador is a Tzimisce Fleshcrafter!
Don't worry, Feral. My blood is way past these petty bothers of you young ones...

Feral wrote:
After I read his post I knew what your answer would be... Have I got a Derangement?
Derangement, me? Never... I don't even know, what that is... Suspect

Feral wrote:
@Maltrador: Welcome young one. Aren't you by chance a Sabbat? We like young Sabbat here Twisted Evil *licks fangs*
Happy hunting, Feral! Just drive him west from your current location. I will await him with open arms, eh fangs. Whatever... scratch
And remember not to chase any thrown sticks, if they are red and have a sparkling end. They might go boom...

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
If only you had included this answers in the CE Manual
Read the FAQs again Cool

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

And remember not to chase any thrown sticks, if they are red and have a sparkling end. They might go boom...

- geek

Why, I love fireworks Question lol!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

In your mouth? I'll never understand dogs

- cat
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Feral wrote:

<--- (Thinks of YouTube video where dog runs up and grabs Roman candle... then runs around with flaming missiles shooting from his mouth.) Very Happy

dog grabs fireworks
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 am

Well, PGM

that roman candle may be right for such a tiny little dog. Or was it a rat? Can't tell the difference if they are so close to the floor. pig
But a big dog like Feral will only play with the real McCoy. You know, the ones where it says Dynamite Nobel on the factory label.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven BOOOM Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Maltrador
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re-asking of a related question.   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 am

Sorry yes, I actually went from normal VTMB to TFN I never did the CE or saw any manual, however I did discover that hotkey workaround after i posted. My only issue is that is doesn't not work on Obeah at all, when you have level 5 Obeah and you try to hotkey it, there aren't any different strengths like with other disciplines it just is Obeah without any options. When activated it is activating the level 2 discipline to fortify yourself against the beast within and that is the only ability i can get from that discipline which i believe it was the Salubri that has it, was actually going to be my next playthrough but without all the awesome healing they will be totally disfunctional. I am using a Setite right now and I love the Clan and prowess, wow. In addition to be slick with a tongue if you invest wisely you can throw down a high level blood heal+blood buff, Morph and then rip out your heart and you are almost completely indestructible, which can make up for some of the shortcomings in their physical statistics if you invested heavily in their appearance and charisma. So if any of you have a work around for the Obeah ability I'd appreciate the tip. Thanks for the help and keep up the good work, because we all need our Vampiric fill Smile

Maltrador {Feared Tzimisce Fleshcrafter} you only think it is me that your chasing west, but you are just indeed distracted by creations. And to answer a previous question, both sides count me as an ally, but I care very little for either. They are just tools for my machinations and will all get Diablerized when the time comes to which they no longer serve a purpose. To any among you that have had their sire taken missing in the last 300 years, my minions took them and I feasted upon their pathetic lifeblood so i could gain a but a drop of power added to the whole that is my blood. You are highly mistaken to call me a fledgling, being that my power was gained elsewhere and you know nothing of it. It is never that simple!! Haha Muahahahaaaahahaa
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:56 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Well, PGM

that roman candle may be right for such a tiny little dog. Or was it a rat? Can't tell the difference if they are so close to the floor. pig
But a big dog like Feral will only play with the real McCoy. You know, the ones where it says Dynamite Nobel on the factory label.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven BOOOM Laughing

- geek

Fortitude helps in playing such trics. A lot lol!

Maltrador wrote:

Maltrador {Feared Tzimisce Fleshcrafter} you only think it is me that your chasing west, but you are just indeed distracted by creations. And to answer a previous question, both sides count me as an ally, but I care very little for either. They are just tools for my machinations and will all get Diablerized when the time comes to which they no longer serve a purpose. To any among you that have had their sire taken missing in the last 300 years, my minions took them and I feasted upon their pathetic lifeblood so i could gain a but a drop of power added to the whole that is my blood. You are highly mistaken to call me a fledgling, being that my power was gained elsewhere and you know nothing of it. It is never that simple!! Haha Muahahahaaaahahaa

He seems to be an Old Clan Koldun, or is it only me?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:19 am

@Maltrador

That's strange that Obeah isn't giving you all 5 levels when you activate. Did you acquire all 5 levels through the console or did you earn them without cheating? I would think the console would still give them to you but maybe you have to get them normally? I'm not sure, as Obeah has always worked as it should for me.

Salubri is probably my favorite clan in TFN, overall. Obeah is so fun. Then again I love the Ishtarri also. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new disciplines??   Having problems with the new disciplines?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Having problems with the new disciplines??
Page 1 of 1