Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Domination/Music Problem/Thaumaturgy suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raziel_br
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Domination/Music Problem/Thaumaturgy suggestion   Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

I was having a problem with domination:

After the level 2 the dicipline stops to give spells to me, I had the dicipline on the level 5, but just have 2 spells

=\

the music on the asylum and on that place on downtown, i must to active on dj, because the music don't plays when i enter in there

Other thing, but it's not a bug, the Level 1 of Thaumaturgy and the Theft of Vitae, they do almost the same thing, but the Theft of Vitae drains more blood....

I have one idea for that, the Tremere have the Potence of Blood, who temporaly decrease they generation, you can do to they gain more blood pool for a while, and when they use the blood buf, it coasts more blood, but increase one more point the stats, or directly the braw, meele ranged and/or soak feats, you may do to this effect have one duration like the Potence, don't have one activation cost, but will take points of blood by the time(I don't put this on the idea folder, because I don't think it's possible)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Domination/Music Problem/Thaumaturgy suggestion   Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Bind your Dominate levels to keys. Hit K on the keyboard and you will have a menu. Discillines tend to disappear from the mouswheel menu when cost or duration is changed.

As for the Thaumaturgy, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Raziel_br
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Domination/Music Problem/Thaumaturgy suggestion   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:16 pm

ok, thanks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination/Music Problem/Thaumaturgy suggestion   Today at 9:14 am

Back to top Go down

Domination/Music Problem/Thaumaturgy suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1