Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

female tremere neck

Go down 
+4
Jimmyto
Zer0Morph
8people
Tsuki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Fledgling
Fledgling

female tremere neck Empty
PostSubject: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 pm

alright i wasnt planing on signing up to be honest but i figured this mod might end up being my fav Very Happy

now on to the topic

i usally play guys considering i am a guy, but i hated the male tremere look so i went to female. though she looks sexy as hell her neck is deformed.... her neck is sticking out like a Brontosaurus you wont notice it from the back but looking upfront i swear to god it looks like its sticking out like 2 inches farther then her chest..... is it possible you guys can fix this its really annoying...
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:40 pm

There is already a topic on this subject, it's because the male models are all the same height and the female ones are all shorter.

I presume this is generally in cinematics? If it is during all gameplay it could be your screen is at a resolution the game is uncomfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

i didnt change my reselution its still on the 800x600 setting and no its not cenimatic its regular gameplay im surprised you guys havnt seen it all the other females and males head are lifted up so their chin dont stick out that far tremere women are the only ones who head stick out practicly past her chest.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm

How peculiar. I have not seen this in my game at all. I can't check right now either - my CDs are at my boyfriends' house.

Could you post some screenshots?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 pm

i can try but never done it before
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:22 pm

I just started a new game with the Tremere female to check on this, I will let you know in about 5 minutes.

I just watched the intro and played the tutorial with the female tremere on 800x600 and it looked fine. Don't know what to tell ya.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 am

Tsuki wrote:
alright i wasnt planing on signing up to be honest but i figured this mod might end up being my fav Very Happy

now on to the topic

i usally play guys considering i am a guy, but i hated the male tremere look so i went to female. though she looks sexy as hell her neck is deformed.... her neck is sticking out like a Brontosaurus you wont notice it from the back but looking upfront i swear to god it looks like its sticking out like 2 inches farther then her chest..... is it possible you guys can fix this its really annoying...

maybe you're just one of those guys that breaks up with a girl just because their index toe is longer than their big toe
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 am

Jimmyto wrote:

maybe you're just one of those guys that breaks up with a girl just because their index toe is longer than their big toe

Yikes! With toes like that you could claim to be a Chiropteran Marauder! affraid
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Jimmyto wrote:

Yikes! With toes like that you could claim to be a Chiropteran Marauder! affraid

That would call for a good tailor. You'd need special shirts wit room for the wings Laughing

On the other hand, a long neck would be quite attractive for a vampire... Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 am

well it seemed to have been fixed probally was because iv been playing for 10+ hours strait and pc got warned out but none the less her head needs to be pushed back some her chin is 2 inches father then her breast if i figure out how to print screen and send it here i will. its pretty funny to be honest but dosnt help when you trying to play as an serous evil blood sucking dominating wench of a vampire when your chin reaches farther then her boobs.........
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:18 am

You press F10 to take a screenshot.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:00 pm

as it is this particular bug seems to be contagious in one form or another since the toreador clan seems to have acquired this swan like mutation, yes it is while on the cinematic only but it's still annoying, and no it's not the skin it was like that even pre-skin

female tremere neck Swanytoreador

the other toreador chick seemed kinda ugly to me, if you take into consideration that it's a clan called the pretty bloodsuckers.

also another thing...completely unrelated, still quite strange, when i played malkavian the game was kinda laggy, but with the toreador chick it's all smooth, yes i did install some skins to my liking but i tested pre and post and the situation remains the same, it's quite odd...it could be my capricious computer, or simple coincidence, regardless just thought I'd say something

and no it's not the resolution...we'll just have to agree to dissagre
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Am working on changing the female models currently. Have only JUST got the right things I need and have a lot of work to do inbetween this and my own modding projects.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm

I don't like the female models except for the Malkavian. She is my favourite although her neck needs a fix as well.
The female vampire from the screenshot you posted... it is custom right? It's quite good except for the neck. Which is the clan it represents? I think it will fit well as a toreador.

Edit: Is that VV's model? Actually I think it needs more than just a neck fix Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:02 pm

this is where i got it, as well as other skins for other clans, as well as npc...and the one i posted looks ok to me the only thing i recently changed was the eye color

oh right the link yup
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Zero, maybe you can use skins like this one for your new TFN mod?
Is it possible to be allowed to use this skin and the default one for some clans?
For example an option whether to use or default skin or this one for a Toreador chick.
Is it possible to have 2 skins for each male/female of every clan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:36 pm

As far as I know, the only chance for more than one skin per clan and gender is to add them separately, as the downloadable skins. If it's for the same model, it's easy to install, but you have to choos before you start the game. And the player must copy the files.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Ya as Childe said, It would have to be setup as an expansion pack for TFN for alternate skins. Also remember that the characters wouldn't animate right in the character sheet either so it would lose it's professionalism. But as an expansion pack, it could be done yes.
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:16 am

it's like she have the eifel tower on her shoulders.it's toooo long
Back to top Go down
aqui
Ancillae
Ancillae
aqui

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 am

I honestly don't know what all this rant is about. I happen to have just boiled my very own marauder stew with Sebastian for dessert, and through all this never had a problem with my oh-so-sexy tremere female.

I'd also vote against NPC model usage for player characters. At least not for the base TFN nor upcoming CE versions.

Edit: okay, sorry for ressurecting old topics, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: female tremere neck   female tremere neck Empty

Back to top Go down

female tremere neck
Page 1 of 1