Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a question, but funny things do happen...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Not a question, but funny things do happen... Empty
PostSubject: Not a question, but funny things do happen...   Not a question, but funny things do happen... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Just a weird little thing that happened to my malk today, while testing for 1.5: I hunger frenzied on the Empire dance floor, while I was looking for one of the blooddolls I placed there. It's just not a good idea to go after Jezebel with only 3 bloodpoints left... especially if you intend to throw dementation 5 in her face. After the frenzy, and after I had another snack, I went to the lobby. Police of course was in front of the door, making a hell of a noise as usual. The guard stood in alert position. But the clerk just stood there behind his desk, and I could start the ordinary dialog asking for the key Laughing

I think, I should better make him not talking while police is outsides, waiting for you...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Not a question, but funny things do happen...   Not a question, but funny things do happen... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Good idea. The clerk must have been smoking something illegal, judging by the talkativness Laughing Or was it PTSD scratch
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not a question, but funny things do happen...   Not a question, but funny things do happen... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Perhaps he already had "special room service" from Jezebel. And that affected his ears first bounce

Btw, wtf is PTSD?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Not a question, but funny things do happen...   Not a question, but funny things do happen... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:10 pm

PTSD = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. In a nutshell nightmares, lowered self control, agresion, panic attacks... Symptoms vary. Sometimes sufferers don't seem to notice danger only to break down minutes later. Generally found in victims of rape, violent attacks, veterans of military conflicts, police officers working in life threathening conditions etc (like beaing a cop or Zetas member in Mexico).

Usually result of PTS Post Traumatic Shock). Caused by traumatic events from airplane crashes to wars. Though only a fraction of sufferers of PTS get PTSD. Most people get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a question, but funny things do happen...   Not a question, but funny things do happen... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a question, but funny things do happen...
Page 1 of 1