Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Saint Eloi - the Big Bell

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Miriel glances back to Leopold, and bids farewell as he takes his own route. By the time she looks back, Lyle is observing her. Their eyes only meet a moment before she casually shifts her glance to some other immediate area.

As he says what he does, seemingly sizing her up as a potential meal, or other, Miri does not pull away from him; she does not flinch, nor does she appear disturbed. She keeps her gaze trained ahead on their path, her head inclined to better listen to him. She wears a passive smirk the whole while; whether the resulting smirk is indicative of inner satisfaction at what he tells her, or merely a polite keeping up of appearances is difficult to say.


I'm flattered, she says, finally. Looking back to him, she returns his smile. She studies his face briefly, then grins, I also appreciate your politeness- You do well to maintain my, she shrugs- the next few words don't quite fit her description, delicate sensitivities.

A small joke at her own expense. She understands she isn't the most inclined to mind the finer points of etiquette, but it is Lyle's minding of the basics that may in fact have kept her from finding a ragged hole in her neck the other evening. Credit given where credit is due.

He nods in the direction ahead; they are nearly to their destination. When he mentions the police and how he will handle them in the event that passage is denied, Miri feigns bemusement,
Now, do you mean "take care of" as one handles a minor inconvenience, or "take care of" in more of an "Al Pacino" sort of way?

However he answers, or whether he answers, she walks with him, prepared to take instruction where he gives it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:11 am

The Tremere gives another look to the Toreador as she doesn't run away, and even indicates her being flattered by his words. He looks slightly surprised an instant, before nodding to himself, thoughtful again.
(Lyle) Very well. I find you quite interesting, original even. Duncan as well, and a few others that were presented yesterday. I am very curious to see how everything will turn out. Deal with like.. Like a Tremere would.

He offers a knowing smile to the Toreador. As they get closer, the police is already there, with bomb sniffing huge dogs everywhere. They made a security perimeter around the bell and up to the avenue. Some journalists are already there too, talking to the men of law. One of them notice the two kindred, and approach them.
(Policeman) You can't get closer. There's been an explosion.
(Lyle) I work for the Saint Eloi Association. He catches his wallet in his bag, and shows a business card, without handing it out. We've been called to check on the infrastructure of the Bell, see there's no harm done.

The police officer seems suspicious, he looks at Miri to get her response, her view of the things.

Miri:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:38 am

Fred arrives from the north side of the church by bicycle.
As he approaches he parks his bike by leaning it against a wall and slowly makes his way towards the church, looking around at all the people before deciding to approach a policeman.

Excuse me, officer, could you tell me what occurred here?
Is everyone who were here well?

auspex2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Miriel's expression stays static, showing subtle interest as Lyle's features shift from slight surprise to thoughtfulness. She blinks softly at being called interesting, listening to Lyle's opinion about her and other new Kindred. It is only when he says that he is compelled through his curiosity to "deal" with it as a Tremere would that she smiles, simultaneously, as Lyle offers his knowing glance. If this is a promise, she will have to watch out.

Storyteller:
 

An officer approaches them, and Lyle shows his card. She looks past him, in the direction of the Bell as Lyle talks. When she notices the policeman looking to her expectantly, she seems surprised at the stare before indicating she understands what he wants. She sounds tired, but still explains herself, I know one of us isn't dressed professionally, she indicates her extremely casual youth attire, But we weren't exactly on the clock when we were called about this, despite annoyance at her evening out being interrupted evident in the tone of her voice, she carries on with obvious concern for the building, Even so, freak accidents that threaten the structural integrity of a historic building don't take care to happen only during office hours.

She shivers at the night air, her outfit offering little warmth outdoors, and pulls a little closer to Lyle, If you could give us the green light, I'd really appreciate it, she looks to Lyle apologetically, as if what she will next say may offend him and the Association, before continuing to speak to the officer in front of them, I'm an intern. I'll be out here for as long as it takes to get entry, assess the building, record damages, and continue to be the one still up long after, making necessary contacts to assure damages are taken care of before they worsen- Surprisingly, damage to such a structure is quite time sensitive, and immediate action is necessary before things end up costing more than they could have, she appeals to whatever sympathy the officer has for a pretty young lady with a lot of work to do for little pay, Is there anything else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:36 pm

The Officer buys Lyle's and Miri's excuse and lets them do whatever they want. The Tremere nods, seeming impressed by her talk towards the officer. Her words, her attitude, and the fact that she seemed cold convinced him. Damn she's beautiful, damn she knows her talk, poor intern !
Lyle approaches the side of the Bell tower, to the inside door of it. He opens the door with a big metal old key. He seems to notice something, as one strange man is talking to the other officers. He frowns as he tries to replace a visage he seems to recognize.

The officers deny to Fred, not allowing him to pass further than the Bell tower.

(Policeman) An explosion after an accident, it seems, but only the driver was killed, nobody else was there. The parishioners were already all gone.
(Lyle) Hey !

The Tremere signs the man he can come closer to him and Miri, as he invites them both in the tower. This way, the Regent guesses, he can interrogate this man he seemed to recognize without fearing anything about the Masquerade or any talk.. Or any reactions by the dogs to the Kindred, after all, they usually do not react well to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Fred is about to speak after being told there was only one casualty, but is quickly interrupted by Lyle motioning him over.
Fred looks uncertainly between the officer he was talking with and Lyle and makes rather slow approaches towards Lyle while looking at the officer for any signs of (dis)approval.
Unless stopped he will eventually reach Lyle and follow him silently until spoken to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Miri is grateful to the officer for his understanding; she thanks him and follows Lyle, who moves to open the door. She walks in immediately after it is unlocked, but he doesn't follow. She peeks back out, puzzled.

She takes her cue to act from Lyle's behavior in signing over to this man. Narrowing her eyes, she calls out to him a steely, curt,
You're late, before reentering the tower herself. She must be so cold!

Based on her tone with the man, the officers might assume she knows him and that he is part of the party granted entry into the Bell tower.

Miriel waits on he and Lyle indoors, abandoning her bitchy attitude with a passive smirk once everyone's indoors and accounted for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm

The officer looks towards Lyle and Miri as they talk a bit louder to be heard. When Fred moves towards them, he guesses they are together and doesn't stop him to go towards them.
The Tremere closes the door behind him once they are all in, locks it up, then touches the wall with his left hand. He smiles as blueish lights begin to illuminate the inside of the building, certainly magical in nature. He gives a look to Fred, frowning, thinking. He taps a fist in his hand as he remembers.
The stone walls of the Bell tower are raw, and despite the age of it, it is certainly well kept. There is no dust spot whatsoever, anywhere. It's dark, is gloomy, and it's heavily occult in nature. It is warm, due to the fact that the stones are very, very wide and they keep a constant temperature in.

(Lyle) You're.. That bastard Robert Degrelle's kid, right? What are you doing here?

He gives a look to Miri, hoping her Auspex abilities would allow her to see if he is lying.

Fred:
 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Hurries after Lyle and Miri inside after noting that the officer made no attempts to stop him.
Once inside Fred watches with amazement at Lyle's magic, and begins cowering slightly as he hit his fist into his palm.

When Lyle speaks of Robert in a hostile tone, Fred removes his beanie and holds it with both his hands near his chest to look more humble and begins speaking with a soft tone.

Auspex 2:
 
Ah, pardon my boldness good regent, but you are mistaken concerning Robert; You see he was quite a good and respectable man who had a bad turn of events after his childers abandoned him. Truly a sad twist of fate I'd like to alter if at all possible, the guilt is qu- Ah but I ramble, forgive me.

Smiles slightly before continuing.

I was told by a very nice young lady in the club near the harbour that my old family may not be entirely gone and that the Tremere of this old chantry could assist me in the search for them.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Miriel utters a soft exclamation at seeing the light in the tower brighten- It's pretty fucking cool.

Scanning over the interior of the building, she catches Fred's reaction to Lyle's body language and then Lyle's pointed glance toward her. She raises a brow with interest in what he silently communicates to her, and so turns her attention to Fred as he speaks up.

She blinks. She nods. Her quiet behavior is at contrast to her acting outdoors.

When he's done speaking, she walks a few steps over to Lyle and leans in slightly to communicate something in a whisper to him, so as to not disturb Fred-

Lyle, Auspex 1:
 

Miri looks directly at Fred just before she finishes whispering to Lyle. She then steps back to her original placement in the room when she's finished communicating with the Regent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:44 pm

The Tremere listens carefully to Fred with a raised eyebrow. He drops the subject of Robert Degrelle and waves it off.
(Lyle) Fine whatever. Old family.. I'm not sure what you mean, but my church was just attacked by what we think were the Sabbat and we were about to interrogate one of them that this fine lady here managed to stake. You may attend to it if you wish to avenge your friends in a certain way. Know that any misplaced movement you'll make... After all, you're officially dead to the Camarilla.

He lets understand the threat, he wasn't expecting someone else to come with them and he seems a little bothered by it, but he obviously has no time to deal with that. Taking for granted that he'll be followed, the Tremere walks a few steps into the actual bell tower, which is narrow (very very thick stone walls), and after a few steps, takes spiral shaped stairs going into the foundations of the tower which were hidden under a simple but strong and old wooden door. He goes first.
As the Tremere walks, the farthest "lights" fade away to illuminate his pathway. If the two younger kindred do not wish to stay in the dark and eventually get lost...

(Lyle) Move or you'll get eaten.


After a while of narrow stairs, turning a few times and going down, then up, then down, opening again doors on the side of the steps, to another corridor, to other stairs.. The Tremere guides finally the two other kindred into a rather large room, certainly underground. It's a rectangle, wide of about 10 meters and long of about 16. On the long walls there are wood shelves, which seemed to have lots of books some time ago. Under the shelves, are some boxes which contain either small cabinet doors or drawers. In between them there is still a long diner table which was certainly never used for dining, surrounded by some chairs.
On the short wall directly in opposition to the kindred is a wall covered in chains, with graved runes all over the stones. Oddly, the stone floor changes to a ground one for the last two meters, under that wall. There are still many tools in the shelves, such as a few old beaker, some knives, and few others idle (or not so idle) objects. There are even some old paper on the table as well as some ink and a few feathers. Some candles and an old oil lamp are also on the table, as if the room was used some time ago.
The most noticeable though is the man staked earlier being attacked to the chains, against the wall. He is still staked, and he was strongly secured.

Despite the obvious age of the place, it's pristine and clean. It doesn't take away that idea that "this is certainly what a Chantry looks like" whenever the Tremere clan was mentioned to anyone.

The Tremere walks towards the table, and turns on the oil lamp to allow the other two to see, as it seems the magic ends as they have arrived to destination. Lyle observes an instant their "guest", seeming surprised for an instant, before turning to Miriel with a certain enjoyment.

(Lyle) Very well. All yours, miss de Boucher.


science 1 or academics 2:
 

Perception+Empathy>4 or Perception+subterfuge>4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Fred once more puts on his beanie after Lyle is done talking and begins descending into the catacombs.
After Lyle's threat Fred answers with:
I need not worry, good regent! I shall attempt after the best of my abilities not to be a hazzle to whatever progress you may be seeking.

Auspex 2:
 

Fred then follows Lyle and Miri silently until the reach the room, he looks around in amazement but is strict with himself to stay behind Lyle to avoid any form of interruptions on his part.
He then sits down on the floor close to a wall to lean on it while he observes whatever Miri intends to do with the poor man in chains.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Miriel follows Lyle as soon as he begins moving. The lights that fell on the space they leave begin to disappear behind them. It is clear his "suggestion" should be taken.

The path he leads them down follows frantic, uncertain twists of direction- All the same, Miri follows Lyle with care and without hesitation, glancing back only occasionally to be sure that Fred has no trouble following.

They all arrive; the room is spacious and is absolutely filled with things that catch her eye. The room itself has an aesthetically pleasing sense of space about it, and so she begins slowly pacing up the length of it, examining the items on the shelves.

She walks toward the staked man in chains. Stopping at just a few paces away, she blinks at the change of light as Lyle lights the oil lamp. She catches his expression in the light, and casts a pondering glance at the chained man that Lyle's eyes widen with some measure of surprise, or even recognition to. With a contemplative frown on her lips, she looks to Lyle when he addresses her.

She gives him a meaningful look, nodding at having been given carte blanche with the staked man.

She visits upon several spots within the shelving, stopping more than once at a collection of small tools. In an arm, she collects a pair of carpenter's pincers, what looks like hedge shears, a ball-peen hammer, another oil lamp, a utility knife, a box of matches, and after some thought, returns to pick up a hobby knife. She sets these things on the ground just a little ways away from the chained man, wanders off to bring back a small rolling table, and begins neatly organizing each item gathered onto the top of it.

She takes a minute to look over the restraints on the staked man- No telling whether something is really secure until you check for yourself. Satisfied, she pulls up a chair in front of the paralyzed vampire. She sits down in front of the staked man and then glances back at Fred, who sits at an unobtrusive distance from where she sets up. She nods slightly, confirming something to herself before facing the staked man in front of her. She scoots her chair back just a bit, about an arm's length away from the chained man, and studies his features.

She takes a deep breath as she leans over, and at last, says something to the restrained man as she pulls the stake from him with effort,
Despite what harmlessness my looks may suggest, it is in your best interest to listen to what I have to say next.

She stands up from her chair, touching the backrest of it as she moves over to the rolling table, Each and every time you do not give us the information we are looking for, something horrible will happen to you, she looks over to him, placing the piece of oak that was until recently buried into his chest alongside the collection of items on top of the rolling table. She crosses her arms as she regards him, I don't know who you are, she pauses to retrieve a cigarette from the case in her pocket and places it in her mouth, moving to light it as she continues speaking; until it is lit, the cigarette bounces with every syllable, as if to outline the gravity of each word, But maybe, through cooperation, you can make me give a shit about what happens to you next.

Smoke pours slowly through her nose as she exhales- The glowing lit end of the cigarette burns, glowering with an air of menace that the woman speaking does not herself possess.

After a lengthy pause, she asks her first question of him,
Who are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Fred is beginning to catch onto the signs that something bad is about to happen and gets ready to leave the room should he find the need.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:59 am

The Tremere observes as the Toreador goes and the Malkavian sits. He makes a slight hand movement to indicate to Fred that he shouldn't move, or even that he can take a seat at the table if he wishes to. He takes out his phone and browses through the apps nonchalantly while vaguely keeping an eye on the situation. He addresses Fred, as he's speaking too low to be talking to the other two. His tone is much more harsh, cold and commanding that what he usually shows in Elysium (at least, when he is in Elysium, as Lyle used not to go that often ever since the 80's).
(Lyle) It's something you should witness, to see our world's true face.


The prisoner spits out some blood right as the stake comes out of his heart, giving him once again freedom in his own body. He rants, grunts, then sighs as his blood takes care of the wounds he had. He moves a little his extremities, looking at them with a certain sorrow and acceptance. He then stares right to Miri with a frown as she talks to him, with a look full of despise and disdain. He speaks with a posed and calm tone and educated words. At least, way too calm considering his current situation.
(Man) I am not afraid of you or anything you could to do me, child. Kersten ! Since when do you delegate ? I thought you took care of business yourself, you son of a bitch.

Distracted by the man saying his name, Lyle laughs with a certain monstrosity behind his voice. He shakes his head to deny.
(Lyle) Tssk tssk tsk. Ah, Frédéric... You should know that I only delegate tasks that aren't worthy of my.. "talents". Plus, I'm in a bad mood and I'm an impatient son of a bitch. My mother wouldn't agree, though.


The prisoner, Frederic then, gives back a look to Miri, and as he squints his eyes, he speaks clear and commanding words.
(Frederic) Let me go.


Miri:
 

Fred:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:40 am

Miri doesn't seem to pay much mind to Fred's unease. She keeps her eyes on the kindred in front of her, who begins to speak. He's sour, and it shows in the smile tugging at the corners of her lips that it delights her in some small way.

He talks to Kersten, who reveals the prisoner's name when he responds. She pretends she didn't hear it, a bored expression begins to wear on her face. She spends a moment glancing between the two before saying aside,
I'm sure Kersten is flattered that in the instance of torture, you consider him your one and only, but you and I have a date... she picks up the ball-peen hammer and idles with it while he sneers at Lyle.

When he turns to her and speaks some sort of command, without a second's delay, Miriel's response is to smash him pitilessly across the mouth with the rounded end of the hammer. She shakes her head, tapping the ash of her cigarette. Disappointment is evident in her voice as she returns the cigarette to her lips,
You're really not doing well for yourself.

Miriel looks at Fred, who has seen the first step in this violent process. Given his reaction, and his fear, she makes him an offer, Since I doubt that Lyle is going to simply allow you to leave to some quiet space, and because in short order this is going to get noisy, messy, hard to ignore, and some other things- I'll work something out with you to ease your conscience-

I'm curious... she lulls her head back to regard him, Should you feel like remembering the exact name and description of the "nice young lady" you met at the club, I will spare this man, she waves the bloodied hammer at him so as to indicate exactly who she refers to, from experiencing exactly one unnecessarily painful horror.

She idly licks her lower lip, calmly awaiting what he says, The alternative being you plug your ears with your fingers and hum loudly enough to block out the shrieks and curses directed at you for your cowardice, she shrugs, Your choice- I'm not absolutely merciless. Her face seems so innocent and inoffensive, and her tone is so matter-of-fact, it belies the fact that she just answered a question with a hammer. She puffs on her cigarette.

She turns her attention back to Frédéric, placing the hammer back onto the rolling table. Idly, her fingers run over the other instruments,
Well, Frédéric, that was one unanswered question and its consequence, she picks up the shears, smoke piping out of her mouth as she asks her next question, What were you and your friends up to when you decided to drive an explosive car into the middle of our little... nocturnal ice cream social?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Fred cowers as Lyle "commands" him to remain seated (at least from Fred's point of view) and does as told, though he obviously dislikes the situation and becomes increasingly nervous.

When Lyle reveals the prisoner's name, Fred's eyes widen a bit but then looks confused. He begins to move back and forward in his sitting position while mumbling.
Auspex 1:
 

When Miri gives her offer to Fred he shines up a bit and drops the questions in his mind.
You would do such a thing for someone so lowly as I? Truly I misjudged your kindness earlier!
I will accept your offer with much gratitude and eagerness that I would be allowed to prevent a very unfortunate situation.

Yes! The previously mentioned "nice, young lady" is known as "Alicia Vandenstree" who stays at the club near the harbour, owned by Mister. Fonscolombe.
She was quite good to me after my return there from a long hiding season.
She directed me here after a somewhat short chat and told me to ask the Tremere regarding my old family, and she also asked me to find what had occurred here, I suspect she had the suspicion that a person who had betrayed her in the past was responsible. Supposedly said person was with the mean ones.

Fred looks at Miri with a smile and hope that she will live up to her end of the bargain.
He has also stopped swinging back and forward and sits more normally than earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Frederic lets almost hear a ungodly insult as he gets hit. He spits out and rumbles in pain. He obviously thought Lyle were going to free him (or his command would work).
(Frederic) Vonzel ! Frederic Vonzel. It was all a fucking mistake. We wanted to check an old abandoned building and see if it had any secrets. You got it all wrong, I'm Ventr-..

He interrupts himself when he hears Alicia Vandenstree's name. He looks away and stays silent. He closes his eyes and seemingly loses all will and all drive, he's relaxed. He even seems defeated, submissive, condemned.

The Tremere crosses his arms and leans against the door, calmly, he doesn't react, he's not interested. He pays some vague attention to it. He finally indicates something on the shelves to Fred.

(Lyle) Go bring her a beaker. If she's going to make him bleed, let me have some of it.

Per+Sub>5:
 

Per+empathy>4:
 

Auspex2:
 

_________________

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Tumblr_static_1i8p496n2g2s4ock48swocw4c


Last edited by Claudia on Fri May 04, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Upon hearing the prisoner repeat the name, Fred begins again to swing back and forward and mumbling to himself, when Lyle asks of him to bring a beaker to Miri, Fred does not flinch but rather continues moving back and forward in his sitting position.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Miriel smiles at Fred's compliance. The smile is devoid of kindness. She smiles while Frederic spits out his name, and does not stop smiling even when their exchange causes the both of them to fall uneasily silent.

Good job, Fred, she kneels, continuing to contemplate Frederic's face after it falls silent, Frederic gets to keep his eyes and ears.

She stands up and looks at Fred while he rocks himself; she walks over to collect a beaker, as Lyle requested, shears in hand, But something's got the Freds all excited...

She returns to Mr. Vonzel, setting the glass beaker down with a "CLINK!" onto the table. She extinguishes her cigarette and studies him with care, You had something else planned, which was not a crash tour. She continues to look over him silently, Ms. Vandenstree has some connection. Compound question: What was your plan; how does she fit into it?

She steps closer and wraps a hand around the end of his long, tied hair and tugs it back, to force him to look up at her, Whatever emotion it is that may keep you quiet about this woman will be blown aside by the force of the suffering you will endure for your silence. If this woman's name affects the both of you so much, she has sold one or both of you to this place- Save what you can, while you can, she raises the open shears with her other hand, and rests the blade along the side of Frederic's nose. Surely she threatens to cut through the bone and cartilage, to disfigure him, If you lie, I will know. If you fall silent, you will scream until you tell me something.

She is only on her second tool of seven. Calmly, her voice carries on, still with that distinct lack of foreboding, It can only get worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:46 pm

After witnessing Miri's continued effort to hurt the prisoner to gain information, Fred begins covering his ears and bury his head in his hands, he doesn't rock as quickly as before, but hasn't stopped by any means.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:33 pm

After having watched the Toreador do as he had asked Fred to do, the Tremere approaches Fred, takes his shirt with one hand, and basically forces him to stand up. He speaks with a certain impatience and commandment. He's more intimidating than full of empathy. It's clear Lyle doesn't fully understand the concept of compassion ; he's either too old or, as he had stated, too sober.
(Lyle) Face it or you will be of no help at all. This suffering is nothing compared to what you went through as they died, right ? Your coterie ?

Vonzel turns his face to Miri as she forces him to, and opens his eyes as she speaks Alicia's last name. His look is full of hate, his fangs are showing. He speaks with fear and anger, groans, he tries to move back as he sees the blade next to him.
(Frederic) Alicia has nothing to do with anything ! She sold nothing, you can't possibly understand, Tremere whore !


The Tremere smiles and chuckles when the prisoner states that Miri is Tremere. He doesn't intervene.

Auspex 2, Perception+Subterfuge>4, Perception+Empathy>4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Fred is brought up to his feet by Lyle with some effort, causing him to cower in fear.
When Lyle mentions the coterie Fred shows a clear expression of shock and sadness to the point where he begins crying blood.
Storyteller:
 

Fred would also cease his efforts of standing up (making things harder on Lyle if he wants to keep Fred on his feet) and sobs loudly.

It's all my fault! If only I hadn't fled! If only I'd stopped them from going there! I should've helped them fight the mean ones, but I cowered and now they're all dead aren't they? Leon died because I ran away didn't he? And Marie died because I didn't help her! And Terrance and Rendolf might've still lived if I had helped! Why didn't I help them? Why did I have to be such a coward and leave them to their fate, only to live on without anyone left?

Continues to ramble in similar fashion while sobbing loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Miriel moves the shears away from Vonzel's face, So help me to understand. Her tone sounds earnest, she seems willing to listen should he go on, but her eyes are still on him, Why would she have sent the other Fred to check up on the crash at the church? And why, according to Fred's recollection, did she suspect the doing was by a person who had betrayed her? He is still forced to look at her, as his hair is still pulled back taught.

Fred has a breakdown about his lost coterie and the "mean ones." She asks Vonzel,
Are you Sabbat, as Fred indicates the person he was told about was? You're already marked down as one of the ones who parked their fireball inside the church- She doesn't go on, she lets Frederic think about what to say next as she lowers the shears more, and then releases her hold on his hair, stepping back at a conversational distance from him.

She winces at him thoughtfully,
You're sure she didn't know. Yet this Fred has heard a bit much concerning your details, insofar as recognizing your name and the fact that you are here. There are some contradictions that need ironing out. She leans the shears against the chair and lights another cigarette, giving pause for whatever Frederic will say. She watches him as she lights up, as if to say, "Speak, the shears are still near."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:30 am

The Tremere groans slightly, frowning at Fred's reaction. He maintains him, now with both hands, as he observes his face. His tone is still harsh, strong, and he is basically scolding the poor Malkavian.
(Lyle) Every second you're living as a vampire is spare time you should have never gotten, kid.

The Regent lets him go, a little brutally, as he sees the blood. He steps back.
(Lyle) If there's something to save from your coterie, do so with dignity and honor. Don't betray them once more.


Frederic moves his head slightly as to say no. He grimaces slightly because of the pain of the position he's forced into.
(Frederic) I've got no idea why Alicia told your friend to come here, she doesn't even know I'm in town. It doesn't matter. You can't possibly understand- He lets go some fake breath as his head is released. Are we really member of a sect by choice ? Plus, aren't we all members of the Camarilla by default ?

He smiles with provocation to his tormentor. He spits out the next few words with anger. He's been avoiding to respond directly to the questions.
(Frederic) I had nothing to do with the attacks you guys had in December.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Saint Eloi - the Big Bell
Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» **** Stockfish 1.9.1 ja RAu3 ****
» Tinkerbell Fan Club
» St. Patrick's Day Word Unscramble
» maslah belting berbunyi
» Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: