Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Saint Eloi - the Big Bell

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:34 am

Fred curls together on the floor after Lyle releases him and moves towards the corner of the room to continue sobbing, he isn't loud anymore though.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Miriel smiles at his little jab, seemingly impressed and conceding to his cleverness, but her tone is flat, Quite the spicy suggestion in lieu of an answer, Frederic, but being so smart, you know how theory pans out in actuality. Deciding to express your understanding that in theory, the Camarilla generally encompasses all vampires instead of answering my fucking question is silly, she picks up the shears as she lists an example, Theoretically, and generally, we all understand that birds fly, as evidenced by the presence of winged appendages, she moves to tap at the side of his cheek with the closed bladed end of the shears, still smiling, But then we see seabirds diving, ducks swimming, and those ostrich fucks that can't get off the ground, she opens the shears, When someone asks what manner of bird a certain bird is, and whether it flies or runs or swims, and is answered with, "Birds fly," you might understand how that's misinformation. The analogy contains some tired science tv information, but it is valid.

She moves the shears so that either blade flanks his nose. If Frederic twists, he'll nick himself on the blades, Likewise, when I ask whether you fly, or run, or swim, and you tell me, "We're all vampires, and therefore members of the Camarilla," or worse, frame your fucking answer to be a question in response to a question like some sort of smug fucking collegiate, what you receive is less like a small, intellectual victory, and more like getting your nose shut in the book for reading too fucking far into the material. The shears creak under her handling, there's very real pressure building on the closing mechanism of the tool.

She stares into his eyes as she stands above him, his nose between blades,
For sounding so sharp, you're really quite dense. You could have said yes, you could have said no- As long as it was the answer to my question. Reality is knocking at your door, and like a child, you can't believe it. Like if you dodge it, or best it somehow, even when you're trapped, it can't bite you in the ass, she tilts her head, You're not incorrect, there being an avenue to avoid consequences or make light of the situation, but they do not rely on testing me- I assure you, I am beyond the realm of conventional insult.

CRACK!! She closed the shears on him.

She drops them by the chair, and grabs the beaker from the table. She reaches over and gathers his hair in her hand again, this time pulling downward to incline his head to tilt forward, and over the beaker. She collects what blood dribbles down his chin into the beaker. As he bleeds less freely from that particular wound, she goes to place the beaker and its contents onto the rolling table.

If Frederic is still able to observe, he may see that she's returned to him with the hobby knife this time. It glints in her hand,
You know, Fred did you a massive favor by telling me what he did. He really stuck his neck out for you, even talking to me. He told me what ever he knew just to get me to back off just a little bit. And for that, you still have your eyes, and your ears. If it were up to me, by now, with how you are reacting, I would have left you without eyes, ears, a nose, and a mouth- A lonely, senseless stump, abandoned and thirsty in a Tremere basement.

She pauses to let that image sink in, You should know a bit about me, I think, she taps the ash of her cigarette, I'm not a professional torturer- I have no idea what will and won't actually kill you. If you survive this at the rate you are failing, it is only because of your supernatural nature, she replaces the cigarette in her mouth, If you don't survive because you can't get over your ego to say something besides, "you can't possibly understand," and I had to go on and on, trying all sorts of things to get my answers, you leave behind a very bad situation. Think about it...

The cigarette glows as she draws smoke; she gesticulates with the hobby knife, alternately pointing at him and outlining in general, You have leverage in that you have answers we want- The bad news is, you're not utilizing that as it should be; I won't stop simply because you aren't giving answers, she shakes her head, The object of the game is not to divulge as little as possible, but to stay as complete as possible until I have no more questions. There are more than a few avenues to try, than yourself. The assumption that you are doing more than slowing the information gathering process down by being defiant is tragically illusory. There are more than a few things at stake here, with you, than there is on the end that needs this information.

Take Fred, for example. He aided you, majorly. You have more to walk away with because of his intervention, you HAVE that- she shakes her head; Fred has collapsed into a heap on the floor, Don't make his efforts count for nothing. I don't know why you're pissing all over the opportunities afforded to you in this situation, it's very cruel. To him, she indicates Fred to Frederic, who is still crying.

Getting me to stop altogether is as simple as answering what I ask; I made it clear that misinformation did not count before we started. With the sole exception of complying, everything you do will make me have to do my job here, which is to try everything possible to get our questions answered. Everything. If I have to, I will come back after you have regrown appendages, provided I have not killed you. If I HAVE killed you before we are privy about the reasons behind what you did today, we will have to visit elsewhere. Alicia is our next warmest lead by association- She will be visited, whether what you know involves her or not.

She stares at him for a while, picks up the bloodied beaker from the tabletop, and walks it over to Kersten. She places it in his hands before rejoining Frederic.

And for your edification, Mr. Vonzel, I'm Toreador, she smiles, If you fail yourself and Fred, you will by default fail to protect Alicia from attention she does not need. I will be at every party. I will be at every parlor. I will be around at every turn, and I must say, if you force me to finish what I started here tonight, you will have left me with a reawakened cruelty that I do not need to be asked twice to share.

Perception+science/medicine>4, Perception+Academics>5:
 

Auspex 4:
 

Auspex 3, Perception+Empathy>4:
 

Perception+Empathy>5, Perception+subterfuge>4:
 

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:53 pm

The Tremere can't help a laugh to Miriel's tirades. He accepts with a smirk the beaker with the freshly harvested blood. He plays with it a moment, making it turn. He nods to Miri and addresses her before she goes back.
(Lyle) Excellent. Thank you.

The Tremere puts the beaker on the big table, gives a look to Fred, and approaches him with a sigh. He squats next to him.
(Lyle) Fine, fine. Look, Fred, we all make choices. Listen closely now.

As he says that, Lyle tries to take Fred's shoulders to force him to face him.
(Lyle) This is something necessary. Deep inside you, I know you're aware of it. Snap out of it, for your friends. They made the choice to come to Elysium when it was attacked, am I right ? I remember seeing Leon coming in when I was making way for Griffin's fire. This is what we are about : Fights and struggles. If you want to end it all, I can stake you and leave you to the sun. If you want to go on, then stand straight and do not look back. Do not forget, but do not look back.

Lyle pauses an instant, makes sure to catch Fred's eyes, or at least his attention. He speaks slowly.
(Lyle) Do you understand ?


Frederic Vonzel listens without faltering. He holds a scream of pain as he feels the blades massacre his skin, flesh, cartilages and bones. He moans in pain, but doesn't open the mouth, by pride. It takes him some time to control back his blood flow. He protests as much as he can as his blood is taken. He spits out in pain as soon as she turns her back on him. When she's back, he has already started healing himself. He looks away, showing a now instinctive fear.
(Frederic) I am certain I won't walk away, miss, this hope is not something you can show me like a shiny prize, and I could care less about your friend's fears. You wouldn't leave her alone, even if I promised I'd say everything, am I right ? He sounds defeated to these words, and confess with a whisper, without much conviction to it. I am member of the Sabbat, not my choice. What was your question again ?

It's clear, and he doesn't hide it, that her long talks about why and how he should have answered, her views on torturing, the fact that she may kill him by accident, all of this bothers him. A cynic mind may think he wants a fast death, so they can all be over it. He detaches himself to be able to deal with his surroundings.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Fred is easily turned around by Lyle when the latter tries to get the former to face him.
After his "get over it and fight, capiche?" speech Fred nods silently with blood all over his lower face (and eyes).

Fred then stands up with a somewhat lowered head.
Terribly sorry, good regent.
Could I trouble you for confirmation regarding Leon's whereabouts seeing as how you were the, to my knowledge, last person to see him?

Fred once again removes his beanie in an attempt to look more humble (and also to wipe his "tears") as he asks.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:49 am

Miriel returns Lyle's thank you with an impartial nod.

She takes deep breath as she sits down in the chair facing Vonzel. As he speaks to her, she pauses to scoot the shears on the floor aside with her foot. She sits back and returns her attention to him- His eyes are averted; she stares, cigarette still hanging in her mouth. She seems a bit calmer after her little walk over to Lyle and back, she's certainly more silent.


Auspex 2:
 
Auspex 4:
 

Storyteller:
 

She ponders what he asks about Alicia and puffs out the last of her smoke, Bah- I wouldn't be a bother to Alicia unless I learned something particularly outraging about her, in connection with you, or otherwise, she shrugs, crushing the lit end of the cigarette on the sole of her shoe until it goes out, I can't go around rampaging at the slightest provocations, or hunches- I have to reserve that kind of thing.

Blinking softly, serenely, she poses her question again, What were you trying to accomplish by crashing into the church tonight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:14 am

The Tremere seems thoughful an instant as he hears Fred's question. He stands again, and makes a memory effort.
(Lyle) I recall he was first in line among with the Brujah and the Gangrel that were there that night. Nolveaux, the Elysium Keeper was first in line too. Maybe Jacob has more information, but if his Domain was attacked, I don't think he'll have the patience to answer your questions. Nolveaux's your best bet. However, kids shouldn't move around the city alone. So until things have calmed down, you should either stay in safe places, or stay with safe people. And I don't have time to babysit.

Frederic looks away when he hears the Toreador's voice again. He stays defeated.
(Frederic) We were trying to find an object of power. A magical talisman, if you wish. I have nothing more to say, now kill me.


auspex 2:
 

Conscience>3:
 
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:26 am

You are the safest person I currently know, good regent, if I would be a bother for you I'd much rather meet either Jacob or Nolveaux. If you inform me of their locations I'll be gone from your sight before you know it, I give you my humble word on this.


Auspex 2:
 

Perception+Empathy>3:
 


Auspex 4:
 
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:04 pm

I still have questions, Miriel starts out. She winces, knowing how it must sound, considering what "I have questions" meant just minutes ago, You don't sound enthused to be Sabbat- It's weird, but not unbelievable, she moves on to what she's trying to say more quickly, before more dread can infect Frederic, I could tell that what you said about not expecting the building to be inhabited was true, despite your bullshit about just wanting to see; you were given a plan, but I don't think it was entirely yours- If it was your plan, you would have started by knowing more about this place, like how Primogen Kersten spends much of his time here, a locally known fact. You were surprised to see any of us emerge from the dust earlier. If you expect to be dead soon for this mistake, then whoever suggested where to break in suspected the same thing, or else wouldn't have pointed you in the direction of St. Eloi to steal these artifacts while giving you the assumption that this place is in fact empty, when it's not. Considering that information seems to have been deliberately withheld from you, you technically have your ties cut from that party, already being written off as dead since your landing this evening. I'm not surprised if you've been tricked into doing this or that for the same people in a similar fashion before.

She outlines what she's getting at more clearly, hoping he can take a hint, So I guess you might actually get a choice, considering your abandonment and perceived "impending doom," over who you side with.

I do believe you when you say you weren't involved in the December attacks, she adds, but we need to know more about your particular situation, concerning how it is you weren't involved, or don't desire to be, why you needed a magic anything in the first place, or whatever else, she leans over and puts the hobby knife back onto the rolling table and runs a hand through her hair, thoughtful.

Frederic:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:07 pm

The Tremere can't help a smirk.
(Lyle) Safest, uh.. You should be aware that I'm fighting thirst for a few nights, and fighting always tickles the Beast. You wouldn't like staying with a frenzied Elder, would you ?

He browses through his wallet and takes out a card.
(Lyle) This is Laure Nolveaux's card, the address is on the back. Jacob, I don't know where he may be. Someone in El Bodegon certainly knows. Follow me, I'll show you out, I have to check on something.

He raises his voice slightly, to be sure Miriel hears him.
(Lyle) I'll be back in an hour or so, I'll have a closer look at this blood and make sure Leopold isn't imploding the servers. And by all means, I only come to the Church every year or so. Vonzel's one unlucky bastard.

He takes the blood beaker and after giving a look towards the prisoner and Miri, he adds.
(Lyle) Rufus will eat alive anyone trying to leave this room. Let's go.


That last bit was addressed to Fred, certainly, as he walks out of the room with the beaker in hand. He waits him to be out before closing this room's door. He, again, sets a hand on the wall to summon those lights that enlightened their path earlier.
The Tremere walks fast, making a very different path from the first one. It takes them a few minutes to reach again the door on the side of the Big Bell tower. He leaves the blood beaker in a shelf he passed by a few steps before.




Frederic frowns as he hears there are more questions. He observes around, seemingly having been able to cope with the pain from earlier. He waits for the Tremere to have closed the door, slightly surprised that he, while he heard him tell about a magical item, he showed no interest whatsoever. The prisoner sounds a bit more calm, a bit more open to confession. He's calm.
(Frederic) "Every second you're living as a vampire is spare time you should have never gotten", uh. I couldn't agree more. I don't need your hope, woman. I do not expect to live past tonight. To tell you the truth, I didn't know Kersten would be here, but I regret nothing. And to tell you a secret, I was the one who found the information about this artifact. It was my sole and only choice to come here. A mistake, yes, but I take responsibility, and the Camarilla doesn't forgive. I have nothing worthy enough to it so they'd show clemency. Now, kill me.


Fred:
 


Last edited by Claudia on Sun May 06, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Fred accepts the card granted by Lyle and inspects it before following him as requested.
He then simply tags along with Lyle without problems despite the awkward path.


Truly I cannot thank you enough for your assistance, and humbly wish to make a rather bold request for forgiveness for my earlier behaviour, though I may not deserve it.

Regardless of the outcome of my request, I'd also like to wish you luck with your future endeavours, good regent.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Miriel glances at Kersten while he teases about his thirst- It's scary, funny, and probably a legitimate statement, but it's still not something Fred would do well to hear. It's not long afterward, though, that it becomes clear Fred hasn't actually paid heed to the thirst comment. She begins to shake her head at him when Lyle calls out to her.

She nods when addressed, and nods again in understanding when he lets her know about how often he's actually in the church,
See ya soon. When he adds that Rufus is stalking the halls, she's less than enthusiastic to hear it, but she's still not surprised, Ugh. Thanks for the head's up.

She waves from her seat as the other two leave. Frederic begins to speak to her, quoting Lyle; she leans over to swipe the box of matches from the table, Yeah, definitely.

While he's talking, she takes a match from the box, strikes it and watches it- Odd behavior for a vampire. She seems to be ignoring him while he suddenly feels open to speaking his mind.

As it turns out, Miri indeed still has that natural fear of fire, as she only lets the match burn for a second or two before flicking it to the stone floor to burn out. She seems to like to give herself the creeps. She lights another and watches it similarly. She's still really close to Frederic, and each match she lights and flicks lands in irregular directions at their feet before self-extinguishing. She strikes another match and shifts her glance toward Frederic while he claims full responsibility for his mistake.

She stares at him while he talks, match burning idly in-hand. She finally moves to wave the match to extinguish the flame when he's done. She flicks that one aside, too. Her eyes are still on him,
How valiant. A compliment?

She pays no mind to his deathwish,
What is this artifact supposed to do, anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:52 pm

The Tremere steps out of the tower, giving a slight nod to Fred. He makes sure the investigating cops don't hear him out. After all, the door to the Tower Bell is not "inside" their lines, although very close. He observes an instant Fred, curious.
(Lyle) I may forgive you, but worrying about what I, out of everyone, can think, shouldn't be your priority. Don't worry, I'll soon find some use for you, if you truly want it... Now go, and good luck.



Frederic watches the fire with a certain amazement and fear. He raises an eyebrow as she plays with it and calls him valiant, though he obviously thinks it's a joke. He spits out the pain, as his fangs show in hunger and stress.
(Frederic) I only know it's Nodite, and rumors only speak of divine powers. I didn't find the details. Toreador, uh... Really ?

The room in which they are trembles slightly as if something heavy had fallen on it, as a roar echoes slowly through it. Frederic looks around in surprise and with fear, certainly not understanding what it is.
It was like if the stones were alive. Some dust fell off the roof. A few seconds more and both kindred can see what happens, as a form can be seen moving inside the stones. Miri can understand and recognize Rufus claiming back domain.


Last edited by Claudia on Tue May 08, 2012 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Details for miri)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:12 am

As Lyle tells Fred to leave he responds:

At once, good regent! Farewell!

And proceed to run back towards his bike on the northern side of the cathedral, when he arrives he wastes no time to ride down in the general direction of south.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Miriel nods in acceptance to his answer, leaning to put the matches back onto the table. She glances back at him after he asks his own question with an affirmative smirk, Yes. Really. For once, her smile looks genuine.

The room shakes, and Miriel looks away from Frederic, alarmed.

She sees that it's Rufus- Recognizing it doesn't put her much more at ease, but she does her best to look calm; she rises to her feet from the chair and offers the gargoyle a bow out of respect,
Regent Kersten just left- He said he'd be back in about an hour, after completing some business, she mentions Lyle by his title to keep from offending the gargoyle in any way possible, May we have permission to stay until he returns?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:35 pm

The Tremere doesn't wait and doesn't respond. As Fred leaves, he goes back in the tower.


The Gargoyle freezes in the stone as he is addressed (or maybe was it because he heard Kersten's name). He comes out of the stone in a slow movement, not being "the room" anymore, but now being in it. He folds his large wings and crouches, probably in a way to look less impressive, and more "at man's level". He lowers his head with what looks like a smile, showing his huge number of teeth. Inspirational image.. He rounds up his tail around one of his legs. He nods. He speaks slowly, as if he was searching some words, as if he didn't know French well.

(Rufus) Master Kersten works, I know, with the mortal and their boxes of lights. You don't have permission to leave. I care not for enemy, but I know not your name.

When he says he doesn't care for Frederic, the Gargoyle gives him a look which can only be interpreted as hate and despise.
(Rufus) I hope the Master punishes you well.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Perception+Empathy>4:
 

She smiles softly, attentively, while Rufus speaks. She nods and prepares to respond when it mentions not knowing her name, but the Gargoyle spares a glance and a word to (at?) Frederic. She grins nervously at the way the Gargoyle sounds when it regards someone negatively.

When Rufus looks back, she smiles and gestures to herself, sharing her name,
I'm Miriel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:47 pm

The Gargoyle makes a nod as he hears the name. His eyes get a little smaller as he looks at the Toreador.
(Rufus) Fear not. I am Rufus. Do like if I was not here.

He walks a little in the room, before rearranging some of the objects that were moved before, and eventually stopping by the entrance door.
Frederic observes as it goes, eyes wide open. He manages to "get over it".

(Frederic) So that's a Gargoyle, uh ?.. What was your next question ?
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:37 am

Miri nods affirmatively to Rufus, and seats herself in the chair as before. She does her best to ignore its presence, but hearing and seeing it tidy up inspires her to get up to pick up the shears from the ground and place them back onto the rolling table.

She seats herself again as Frederic watches Rufus move, asking absently about what he'd just seen,
Yes- impressive, hm?

She wipes her hands together, as if dusting them before looking back to Frederic, If you had no real information concerning what it is that this artifact does or can do, why move to steal it if you aren't sure how to use it in the first place? Did you think it could grant you power of some kind upon finding it? Was it for use as a bargaining tool, or research?

It's a multi-part question, but the subject is all-in-all the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:37 am

Oddly as it seems, the Gargoyle is actually very silent in his movements. The prisoner makes a movement in his chains, trying to shrug, he groans as the pain caused by his own movements.
(Frederic) Finding out what it does is the next step. Or at least it was. We can't know what it does we don't have it.. Then we'd decide what to do with it. You look oddly familiar... "Miriel", uh ?

Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Miriel nods to his answer as she glances around the room, but remains unable to see why the plan was worth the risk, True. Rumors make people do some wild things.

She looks back to him at hearing her name, calm, but unsure what he's getting at exactly, Yeah, Miriel. Familiar? If you don't think it's because you've seen me around town or within the area in the past year, you're probably experiencing the onset of Stockholm syndrome or some other fucked up shit, she smiles and toes at his chains from where she sits to emphasize.

Done teasing him for that instance, she stretches her arms and takes a match out of its box, the wooden end of which she places between her teeth like a toothpick,
So, you're aware I'm Toreador, so you're probably also aware that I'm a nosy bitch- she picks her teeth; classy, What's the story with you and Alicia?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:27 pm

The prisoner laughs a little, then denies.
(Frederic) You're not.. "really" a Toreador. As for Alicia and I, that's got nothing to do with anything.

He sounds hurt about the idea, he doesn't want to discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Miri shifts the matchstick from one corner of her lips to the other while she regards Frederic, smiling to hear him laugh. He looks crazy, bound up and laughing as if he's not stuck where he is. She doesn't dispel the mood, "Not really a Toreador"? You some kind of Torrie connoisseur, mister? She teases him lightly still, watching as his features shift from disbelief to hurt.

She doesn't press the issue especially, but still comments on it,
Call me a sap, but I really can't stand looking at heartache and the like- Unrequited love, unfinished business, unspoken feelings... They really get under my skin because I can still sense them despite everyone's efforts at putting up defenses, she understands it seems contradictory of her, so she doesn't say much more. She removes the matchstick, snaps it and places it onto a corner of the rolling table, adding, Gets annoying.

She idles while she thinks to change the subject, crossing her arms and shifting slightly in her seat, So, how do you and Kersten know each other?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Frederic denies slightly with the head and ignores most of the comments.
(Frederic) Connaisseur, not really, but.. I've heard of a girl who kind of looks like you.. On my side of the fence, I mean. As for Kersten, well, he was there when I got my word of Acceptance in Elysium, in the sixties. We discussed a few random topics (something about how Kennedy smoked some good weed, about sending people on the moon) before we went on our own ways. I'd heard some things about him before I came, and could confirm them.


Still silently, the Gargoyle seemed to have brought a certain interest to the conversation, as Kersten's name was given, twice. He now stays still next to the door, crouched.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 29
Location : the Netherlands

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:34 pm

After taking the tram back across the river, Estela begins to walk in the general direction of Arte Fact, intent on spending some time with the Toreador Laure. Her steps have an energetic bounce to them and her hands are clasped together behind her back while she walks. The street she follows brings her close to the Big Bell, and she inevitably catches the sound of sirens. Surprised, she pauses and look in the direction of the church. Curiosity gets the best of her though, and the young vampire takes a turn to follow a street that brings her directly towards the church. It's not long before she can see the alarm light flickering against the brick walls and gets a full view of the church. Eyebrows shoot up and a hand is placed in front of her mouth in shock when she notices the damage done to the historical building. Slowly dropping her hand back to her side, she approaches the building as close as she can without making it seem as though she wants to enter the building. Her eyes roam over the building and its damage, spotting Lyle, who seems to be showing someone off, after a few seconds. Worry briefly flashes over her features, shortly followed by relief that he appears to be perfectly fine, and then followed by embarassement, Claudia's warnings of the Tremere in the forefront of her mind again. Hoping not to attract Lyle's attention, Estela begins to retrace her steps back to the streets that will bring her to Laure.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Right when Lyle turns to walk back in, he notices Estela. He smiles at her, and waves as she can approach him. He has changed shirts.
(Lyle) Hey, Estela !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Saint Eloi - the Big Bell
Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» **** Stockfish 1.9.1 ja RAu3 ****
» Tinkerbell Fan Club
» St. Patrick's Day Word Unscramble
» maslah belting berbunyi
» Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: