Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Saint Eloi - the Big Bell

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 am

After both the Regent and Duncan had silenced, Mikael waited for a moment and said to the neonates:

Very well. Honorable guests, I shall guide you outside now. There we can discuss any business you believe it's unfinished. Don't worry, it's safe : I'll be there with you.

He stops to look around, making eye contact with everybody, to see if they were paying attention, or if anyone still wanted to say anything. Then, he bowed to Lyle and directed himself to the exit.

I'll take my leave now, Regent Kersten.
To the non-Tremere neonates:
Accompany me. All of you.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 29
Location : the Netherlands

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 am

Noticing Lyle's eyes on her, Estela turns slightly to look back at him, then to the chains that the Tremere had looked at before. Realization sparks in her eyes, and the young vampire flinches a little, quickly looking away, appearing mildly uncomfortable. At the mention of the time of night, she looks at the time on her cellphone, then back up to Lyle. She catches the hidden meaning behind his words, though seems disappointed by it even as she begrudgingly accepts it.

“Guess so,” She says in answer to Duncan's remark “Time flies when you're having fun.” The words are spoken lighthearted, but are also laced with sarcasm. She grins a little then, looking at Duncan and Miriel. “Though it wasn't all that bad, I guess.”
Perception + Alertness>4:
 
When the other Tremere in the room prepares to herd them all out of the room and the church, Estela lingers a little, eyes on Lyle. It seems like she wants to say something, but holds her tongue, instead merely smiling and giving the Regent a half wave before joining the others to leave the church. As she does so, she turns to Duncan and shrugs, laughing a little at his look to Miriel. “Eh, no worries. I'll leave you two to discuss in privacy. I was going to see if Claudia had some time to spare for me anyway.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Miriel smiles as Estela shares her name and then releases her hand, and tilts her head inquisitively at what she mentions about Miri already knowing who she might be. She smirks as Estela glances over at Duncan as the remark begins to make sense.

Grinning to herself as he joins them and makes his own introduction, detailing what he's already heard or seen of Estela, she begins jokingly,
You have the biggest eyes and ears I have ever... But Estela is talking, sharing a bit about her history in Bordeaux, which is interesting.

Miriel reflects Estela's smile as she jokes with them about being plucked off the street by Lyle. At that time, Lyle mentions nuclear bombs, which draws Miriel's glance back to him just before he begins to speak to them. Her smile softens, or rather, wavers.

Duncan addresses her seriously and then jokingly about plans at the close of the evening, but she continues to stare off into the general collective in the room. He asks about meeting up later, then jokes to Estela about having separation anxiety; a corner of her lip twitches to smile at Estela's partial compliment on their company, but her focus seems divided.

Mikael speaks, and it becomes apparent that Miriel has been looking his direction for the duration of her stare. She finally glances back to Duncan to offer him an attentive smile as Mikael goes on.

Duncan, Estela:
 

Miriel's response to Duncan, though nonchalant, seems loaded, Private? Sure thing, babe. Your place or mine? She only waits a moment for an answer, accepting whatever meeting place he decides on.

As Mikael begins to leave, Miriel walks also. She does not follow him- She approaches the chains, where Lyle stands. She stops short, standing just beside him, giving him a look. She blinks softly to him as the others prepare to follow Mikael in their own order. When he looks up, she says something to him quietly, serenely. She waits on a response.

Lyle, Auspex 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 30
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Carrion seems to have relaxed into her seat and just observes with an expressionless face; she doesn't breath either seeing as she hasn't spoken she doesn't feel the need to do so. When Lyle and Mikael make eye contact she doesn't shy away from it but meets their eyes.

When Mikael orders them to follow she doesn't move; her attention seems to be on Lyle but when Miri whispers to him she can't control her eyebrow arching slightly. She gets up and as silently as possible puts the chair back where she found it and moves to join the group not wishing to intrude any further into their private moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am

After having giving back a slight wave to Estela, the Tremere primogen gives back a look to the Toreador when she spoke to him. He shows a slight wry smirk and responds as low as she spoke.
Miri, auspex 1:
 

He gives back a look to those leaving and then to Miri, inviting her to hurry.

auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:55 am

As Miri remarks on his big ears, Duncan grins, but he makes no comment. Instead, he listens to Estela talk about going to see Claudia.

I had planned to see her tonight too, but the Sabbat changed my plans slightly. Maybe I'll see her tomorrow night. Be careful.

Miri responds to Duncan's teasing banter with a flirty quip of her own, although her heart doesn't seem to be in it. Her attention seems to be on the Tremere regent. Duncan isn't offended; he merely shrugs.

Mm. I was thinking more along the lines of 'outside'. Perhaps even a block or two away, since the walls have ears... literally. Duncan glances at the stone walls of the room with a thoughtful expression. As Miri walks off, Duncan tells her: I'll wait for you outside.

Without waiting for a reply, and not receiving one anyway, Duncan joins the rest of the crowd making for the exit. He notices Carrion eyeing Lyle and Miri, but she doesn't say anything as she follows Mikael. Duncan hangs back for a moment, to see if Miri joins them. She and the Regent whisper to each other briefly, and Lyle gives her a look urging her to hurry after the group. At that, Duncan turns back to the doorway; and before Mikael and his group are lost to sight, he follows them down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 29
Location : the Netherlands

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Estela checks the time again then looks back up to Duncan. “Well, it's not that late yet that you can't speak to her. Providing you weren't planning to spend hours in the park with Miri. Or had a lengthy discussion planned with Claudia.” She gives a grin and a shrug, pocketing her cellphone. “I could pass on that you'd like to talk to her tomorrow if you want to. Unless someone detonates a nuclear bomb in town,” The young vampire is clearly playing on the non existent bomb Lyle had mentioned to be safe and sound before, smiling as she does so. “I think she'd make sure to talk to you then.”

As Miriel moves back to talk with Lyle, Estela begins to walk with Duncan and the other Tremere, but hesitates after a moment and casts a glance over her shoulder to the Tremere and Toreador. She stops moving, instead watching the two rather intently, eyes flicking between the two before settling on Lyle, appearing to be worried about him.
auspex 2:
 
Giving a quick look at the others, Estela turns and walks back to Lyle. With crossed arms she stops in front of him, looking up to meet his eyes. Then, she steps in and wraps her arms around the Tremere Regent.
ST:
 
Lyle, Auspex 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Mikael leads the neonates towards the exit, seemly ignorant of Miri and Lyle actions.
However, Estela sudden behaviour caughts the attention of the Tremere.

He stops and turns around to check what she is planning by moving towards the Regent. Mikael puts his hand in the air as an gesture to Duncan and Carrion to stop walking aswell.

Seeing the hug gives Mikael a sly smile in his lips and an malicious gleam in his cold eyes. He appears to choke down a laugh with some effort.

Perception 3 or Auspex 1:
 

Without taking his eyes off Estela and Lyle, Mikael turns his head to Duncan and speaks in almost a whisper
I might get him an pink hat with a feather for Christmas.

The Tremere then waits silently for Miriel and Estela to leave with him. This action can be taken as a sign of respect for the Regent, as Mikael isn't hurrying them up, or as a sign that Mikael is interested in that little show and does not want to be the one to stop it.


Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 am

Miriel nods with understanding after her exchange with Lyle. She smiles to him for doing what he can to stay in good spirits, and steps away to go and join the others. As she walks, her eyes widen to see Estela breezing by. She does not move to stop her. When Estela reaches the Regent, Miriel has caught up with Duncan at the corridor. She stands silently by his side as Mikael calls the group to halt and makes his remarks about the situation.

She doesn't turn around to see how the display may turn out. She keeps her eyes trained down the corridor, looking long at the darkened depths of the exit.

Auspex 2:
 

She blinks at the darkness and pulls closer to Duncan, waiting.
Duncan:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 30
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:52 am

Carrion stops just before bumping into Mikael's back and looks back to see what has distracted everyone. She ends up biting her lip to try and stop the smile from becoming too obvious but she can't help but snigger a bit when she heard what Mikael said. She speaks only loud enough for Mikael and Duncan to hear.

Make it a pink Fedora with an ostrich feather...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:47 pm

The Tremere Regent observes Miri as she leaves him. He shows a certain relief, appreciating he has been understood. That relief disappears as soon as he notices Estela coming closer. His pupils narrow, but he doesn't move. He lets her put her arms around him. He stares at her eyes, keeping his stoicism and his calm. However, when he wants to respond, the problem is clear ; his fangs are visible. He still does the effort to maintain composure. After she had spoken to him, he calms down slightly, as if he accepted the situation and managed it.
Estela, Auspex1:
 
He makes a move to catch her hair and pull her head away, slowly but with strength. He's voluntarily exposing her neck and observing it, before letting go and looking away. He's not truly pushing her back, betraying his temptation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 29
Location : the Netherlands

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:45 pm

The harshness in Lyle's voice and his visible fangs make Estela freeze up momentarily, but she remains calm otherwise, seemingly having anticipated this to some extent. She even gives a small, but sweet smile when she notices that the Tremere is more composed as well. It wavers a little at the threatening tone in Lyle's voice, but the young vampire remains where she is, determined to see her decision through to the end.
Spoiler:
 
Lyle, Auspex 1:
 
There's a brief shudder when Lyle tilts her head, but she remains passive, showing no noticeable resistance, nor does she show any signs of it being against her will. She simply waits, arms still around the older vampire and trying to catch his eyes with her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:34 am

As Duncan starts to follow Mikael and the other two Kindred, Estela stops and looks back at Miri and Kersten. Suddenly, Estela starts back toward them. Duncan steps aside to let her pass, while Mikael and Carrion pause to see where Estela is going. When Miri turns and heads for the door, she seems surprised for a moment to see Estela returning, yet she merely continues toward the door without looking back. By the time Miri reaches Duncan's side, Estela is hugging Kersten.

The Brujah listens as Mikael and Carrion both make humorous comments about Lyle, yet he says nothing. His expression remains quite neutral. He looks around idly, as he waits for the rest to leave.


Auspex 2, Perception + Empathy > 5:
 
Storyteller:
 

After a few moments Duncan sighs, and speaks to Carrion and Mikael. Boredom is evident in his voice.

Yeah, well, if we're done discussing chapellerie*, maybe we can get out of here.

*:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 30
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:44 pm

As Carrion watches the scene unfurl her expression changes and her fists clench hard; her pointed nails have slid into the flesh of her palms but she does not bleed. There's obviously some kind of inner conflict going on in her mind and it shows on her face.

storyteller:
 


She doesn't seem to have heard Duncan speak, if she did she shows no outward sign of it. When Lyle begins inspecting Estela's neck her mind seems to be made up and she slides past the others and back to the room. She makes sure to approach so Lyle can see and hear her. As she draws closer he's let Estela go but still seems to be looking at her. Carrion by accident brushes past Estela to reach Lyle and gently grasps his chin and draws his eyes on to her and leans up to his ear to whisper something.


Lyle or Auspex 1:
 


To support herself and reach his ear she grasps his arm and leans up. [He's 2m/6ft 7inchs. She's 1.68m/5ft 6 inchs.] To try and get his attention she gives his arm a gentle squeeze. She can see his fangs and heard his voice but doesn't appear to be at all phased by them or at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Mikael simply gazes, amused, as the situation develops. He seems to be in no rush to leave the old chantry.
He apparently pays no attention to Miri when she joins the group.

He answers to Duncan comment.

Patience, my child. The night is young and we are immortal.
I prefer to leave with everyone at once. If you think you can find your way in the chantry, be my guest to leave alone. But clearly someone as respectful as you would not dream of leaving your host in such an disrespectful manner, would you? A paranoid might think you are in a hurry to pass information to someone else.
Besides, is it not heart warming to see different clans bonding in such manner?

Mikael also comments when Carrion hurries to Lyle
Ops, there goes another one! Your friend seems in no hurry to leave, Mr. Oliver.
The Regent is an extremely charming person, right, mademoiselle? As he pats Miri on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Staring into the corridor, Miriel's distant expression gains some blasé tinting as she notes yet another leaves to approach Lyle. She blinks slowly, as if a headache is coming on, though these days that's physiologically impossible. She smiles softly, obligatorily, while Mikael amuses himself.

She doesn't flinch when touched upon the shoulder; responding softly to Mikael, what she says almost sounds wistful, but her tone communicates a subtle wryness, or else the kind of disappointment knowing better of a situation imparts to a person,
Everyone's eager to make friends these nights.
Auspex 2:
 

She looks to Duncan with a smirk, despite the situation, I take the "big ears" comment back. You don't seem so out of place, considering... Her eyes roll around, tracing their surroundings in a general sweep. It's a gesture, meaning to outline "everyone here." She seems tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Duncan's player:
 

The Elder finishes to push Estela away, slightly, he wants out of her arms, and notices Carrion approaching. He now visibly frowns and as she approaches her hand to make him see her, he takes her wrist and pulls her at arm distance, not too close but not too far. He stares at her first. He doesn't bother anymore with keeping his voice low. He first mutters some imprehensible words, in two other languages, before speaking a correct French.
(Lyle) Get the hell out and let me cope with my thirst alone, for Christ's sake !

Linguistics: English:
 

Linguistics: Arabic:
 

He pushes her arm with strength, and gives a look to Estela. His voice is slightly softer, but he's firm and commanding.
(Lyle) You too. Hurry. He then speaks to both. I've been shot, I've been starving, I've used very demanding spells, I've been stressed, but I am still capable of hunting myself. Now get the fuck out. The Regent gives a look to the exit of the room. All of you.

Auspex 2:
 
Per+Empathy>5:
 

Carrion:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:05 pm



Fucking finally! Miriel doesn't seem at all bothered to break her relative silence. She's certainly relieved to see the turn out of Lyle's episode of temptation, and is ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 30
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Carrion's shoulders visibly sag. Her expression is one of relief; although she doesn't smile it seems to be one of grim relief. Her eyes meet Lyle's as he speaks and waits for him to let her go. Although she can hear what is being said by the others she ignores them.

You should be ashamed for even considering feeding off her! She gestures at Estela as she speaks

You could have killed her if you hadn't gotten your control back.

Her voice is full of venom and also a tinge of pity as well to him; as she speaks her voice comes back under control and back to her normal speaking tone once more but there is an audible hiss at the end of her short rant. She doesn't wait for a response from him before turning to Estela and indicating with her head it is time for both of them to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 29
Location : the Netherlands

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Estela releases Lyle from her hug when he shows he wants to. Noticing his frown, she turns her head and sees the approaching Nosferatu. She narrows her eyes, scowling, more than displeased at the interference. Her glare intensifies when she whispers to the Tremere, an audible growl rolling past her lips. There's even a glint of fangs. The young vampire seems to startle herself with this, for she blinks sheepishly several times and appears distraught when she realizes that that sound had just come out of her own throat. She runs a hand through her hair and looks away from the two Kindred nearby, embarrassed.

Lyle's cursing draws her attention back though, eyebrow raised in something that could almost be called amusement, though it's mostly surprised and saddened. And skeptical. While she doesn't interrupt him, Estela doesn't give any signs of following up on his orders for the moment. When he's done, she opens her mouth to say something, but the Nosferatu beats her to it. Her glare hardens once again at the words.
“Hey!” she snaps, crossing her arms and taking up a defiant pose. “I'm standing right here you know.” The young vampire glares for a second longer, then pointedly ignores the gesture the Nosferatu makes towards the exit, instead turning back to Lyle. Her gaze softens, and her arms uncross, her pose losing most of its defiance, but it's still stubborn. “I don't doubt that. That you can hunt by yourself I mean. But it was you yourself that said that the night is slowly coming to and end. Can you, in the little time that remains, find someone suitable and return to safety? I may not know a lot about all this, but I do know that in these hours of the nights, the streets are pretty much empty, safe for people who pulled the graveyard shift and drunks.” Her voice falls to a whisper, and she almost seems somewhat embarrassed by her following words.
Lyle, auspex 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

Posts : 806
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 37
Location : Boise, Idaho

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Shifting slightly from his favorite perch, Rufus gazes down upon the current occupants of the church. Rarely moving at all, any who had the presence of mind to look upward wouldn't even be able to make him out in the darkness, but if they did, all they would see is a very well-wrought statue, no different than any other decor of the church. His eyes slowly scan the area, constantly vigilant for threats against his masters.

ST edit:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 am

When Mikael tells Duncan to be patient, and pats Miri on the arm, Duncan turns to Miri with a crooked grin on his face.

"...And the award for most patronizing performance by a male Tremere goes to... Mikael Horsman." Duncan turns back to Mikael. I think I'll wait for the rest of the group, thanks. The night isn't young, it's waning. And patience isn't a virtue when people are wasting your time. Duncan jerks his head to indicate the two Kindred with Lyle.
Mikael, Miri, Auspex 1 (if attention is on the group by the door):
 
Duncan talks to Miri in a low voice: I know I pay attention to things that aren't really my business. Old habits. But no, I'm not like them. Who he means by 'them' goes unsaid, but Duncan seems to think Miri will understand.

The Brujah's attention is suddenly drawn by the Regent's cursing, but rather then being shocked, he seems impressed by Lyle's linguistic ability, and amused by his commands. Duncan listens as Carrion and Estela both have their say, but immediately after they finish he will speak loud enough so that his voice carries clearly across the room.

The man said "Get the fuck out." Let's go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 30
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 am

Carrion hasn't moved but shifts slightly so she can see Estela better; when she does her eyes scan the room. If she has heard what anyone else has said she shows no sign of it, her attention is focused once more on Lyle and Estela. She rubs her forehead as if she is nursing a migraine. When she speaks once more her tone seems to be one of calm once more.

You're being cruel now, he will not take it from you or me, in case that was what you were worried about. This is like dangling a sliver of meat in front of a starving carnivore; eventually it will attack and kill you. He is trying to be a gentleman; accept his good grace and come back another night to get your frequent fang miles.

She sounds like she is pleading with Estela now to use her common sense; her expression however is completely neutral not betraying any of her true feelings. She pauses for a moment to collect her thoughts; her eyes go to Lyle then back to Estela and then continues to speak.

Lyle or Alertness + Subterfuge >5:
 


If he took it now he'd probably send you to meet final death...

Her tone seems saddened now. As she speaks her eyes flit between her and Lyle.

Auspex 2 or Perception + Subterfuge >5:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:29 pm

The Elder allows himself to smile, between amused and annoyed because of the two. He's calmer, but his fangs are still visible.
(Lyle) Neither of you should talk about what I can and cannot do. You, he means Estela, staring right into her eyes, I still have enough time to conquer the world tonight. So breaking and entering to slaughter a family.. Totally doable.

While he spoke to Estela, he showed a certain cynicism and irony. He switches to Carrion, pausing a little longer to be sure she's hearing him. His tone is deprived of all humor.
(Lyle) You... I'll feed off whoever I want, whenever I want. It wouldn't be the first time, and it would certainly not be the last either. Causing Final Death, yet, is something out of reach. Torpor maybe, but the city would have been put to fire and sword if I was that easy to manipulate. Do not underestimate me.

The Tremere gives back a look to one and the other, then points to the door and the others. He lets out a slight sigh, as his next words aren't that commanding as they could be. He seems tired of the situation. He's still showing a certain bestiality and intimidation skills.
(Lyle) Now move or I'll execute you both for refusal to comply.

Auspex2:
 

Perception+Empathy>5 or Perception+Alertness>4:
 

Intelligence+subterfuge>4 and Occult 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 29
Location : the Netherlands

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Estela smiles innocently when Lyle tells the two of them that she can't tell him what to do, pointedly ignoring the Nosferatu's words. She meets his gaze when he talks to her directly, his words causing her to chuckle. The mention of slaughtering a family makes the chuckle falter a bit and has Estela look at the Tremere's face carefully in the hopes of finding a sign of it being just another one of his joke. The lack of such signs disturbs the girl.
Perception+Subterfuge>4 or Perception+Alertness>4 or auspex 2:
 
She clears her throat with a small cough to regain her demeanor. “Well, alright then. Guess I said nothing that can't be ignored.” She shrugs, then grins warmly. “See you around Lyle. And uh....well, I hope you don't take any lives.” Estela takes a step forward and gives the Tremere Regent a friendly punch against the shoulder, then turns with a quick wink and moves to where the others are still waiting. Her movements are casual and calm, like nothing out of the ordinary had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Saint Eloi - the Big Bell
Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» **** Stockfish 1.9.1 ja RAu3 ****
» Tinkerbell Fan Club
» St. Patrick's Day Word Unscramble
» maslah belting berbunyi
» Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: