Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Saint Eloi - the Big Bell

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Gunshots and then a new explosion distract Miri after her target is felled. She glances around, alerted-

A loud (too loud?)
HA!! escapes her as her exasperation is replaced with cautious, nervous relief after the gunman is crushed pitilessly beneath the gargoyle. The sight of it is formidable.

She wrinkles her nose as she nods in response to Duncan. She would have smiled, but the smell of blood and the stench of burning flesh mingle in a strange and unpleasant combination. Unable to decide if she is appetized or disgusted by the scent hanging in the air, she distracts herself and tries to help Duncan concentrate by contributing to the topic,
There's a body in the car, somewhere, she winces, No telling whose, or at what state of living or undead unless we can put out the fire. Or we can leave it. Won't hurt my feelings, she shrugs.

Duncan talks to Rufus about leaving soon, Miri glances around, surveying the damage,
You need to take care of yourself before we go very far. He knows what she's referring to.

Her eyes follow back to the staked vampire,
If we're moving, we gotta take this one with us or put him up somewhere to come back to- We need answers. She looks to Lyle for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

The Tremere stays a few more seconds against his pillar. He finally takes out his hand out of his arm, observing the blood on his hand, as well as the bullets that were in his wounds. He didn't seem to listen what was being said around him after he had understood Rufus had intervened. He closes his fist around the pieces of metal, seeming to come back to reality. He gives a look towards the entrance, and the fire that seems confined in the car. He then sets his eyes on Duncan after something about a fire extinguished reach his ears.
(Lyle) I could, but it's going to be a problem with the Masquerade, they'll mess up the sacristy and Rufus will not be amused at mortals poking around.. Everything of wood is already destroyed and the firemen should be here soon.

He sighs slightly. He leaves his pillar and approaches back the statue of the shepherd, looking around, thinking. He puts back the sword at its place and takes his computer bag in exchange. He then walks towards the Gargoyle, who's crushing the gun his victim was holding. The Gargoyle didn't react at all to Duncan or Miri, but he did observe them as they addressed him.
(Lyle) First off, Rufus, what the fuck took you so long?
(Rufus) Quo ?
(Lyle) Right, right.

The Gargoyle certainly seems scared when Lyle confronts him on supposedly being late to act. He seemed to see that something was wrong and that the Regent wasn't happy, creating a great fear in the Gargoyle. The Tremere waves away the scold as he faces Rufus. Lyle is certainly a very analytic Tremere, in his way of taking into account the situation and all stakes he can imagine. He uses very short words and very simple ideas.
(Lyle) OK, the plan is as follow ; Rufus, hide these remains, in the crypts or something, we'll dispose of them later. For this one, I'd love it to find the sun but we do need information. Take him to the old ritual room, strap him down there. Do not harm him. Then, you'll go to the hotel and you'll tell Horsman everything. He will decree the justitium. Don't care about him, you'll come back here and guard the tower. Got it ?
(Rufus) Clean church. Take prisoner for interrogation. Warn master Horsman. Come back, protect domain. No mortal can see me.
(Lyle) Yes. If you do this well, I'll ask Tarcisus to come and say hi.

The idea of seeing his former Regent seems to please him as he starts gathering the bones and remains of the kindred under his feet in his own clothing. The Tremere takes out of his bag a small note book, in which he writes something hastily. He rips the paper and hands it to the Gargoyle, who takes time to accept it and puts it into his mouth to be able to continue the work.
(Lyle) You'll give this to Horsman, too. You,he addresses Duncan as he puts back his notebook on the side of his back, warn Jacob, I'll need his help with the news ; you, he sets his eyes on Miri, get your hands on Nolveaux, or Celine. I'll get Father Eliet. Follow me, I'll take you somewhere safe.

He says so as he takes his phone out of his pocket (and puts his own bullets instead), searching through it, then dialing. He walks towards the back of the church, expecting to be followed, while Rufus applies the orders given to him by the Regent.
He guides the two kindred, without giving a second look to the Gargoyle, through the back doors of the church. Behind the doors, there are narrow corridors of stone leading to the sacristy, as he talks to his phone. He also keeps it brief.

(Lyle) Father, it's Lyle. The church was attacked, so.. Yeah you shouldn't come back. We weren't there. I'll sort it out, don't worry. Show to the police the threatening letters, let them make their investigations, I'll explain later.

He hangs up and continues walking, opening the back doors that lead outside, to the narrow street named after the church. It's the priest's entrance, a small green wooden door on a large stone wall, tall of about three meters. Once outside, the Regent walks plain east. As the kindred look back, over the walls, they can see the inaccessible tower of the church, the wall seeming to be around a kind of internal court of some sort ; certainly a garden like they used to be in clerical territories.



Perception >3:
 


helpful map:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 am

Duncan seems relieved that Lyle is not worried about the car fire. The neonate throws one more wary glance at the blazing automobile, as though it might jump out at them, and then he turns his attention to Lyle.

As the Regent tells Rufus what to do with the staked Kindred, Duncan frowns a bit, and glances at Miri. Then he shrugs... it's not like they could take him with them, slung across the back of the motorcycle.

Duncan takes off his T-shirt, and the thermal shirt he was wearing underneath. The T-shirt is dark green, and the blood is not too noticeable; just a dark stain. But the thermal shirt is white, and soaked most of the blood. He uses the latter to wipe off the blood on his shoulder, and then puts the T-shirt back on. The white shirt gets wrapped up to hide the blood.

Storyteller:
 
When Lyle tells him to call Theodore, Duncan will acknowledge with a nod. He takes out his phone, but does not actually call Theo immediately. As they head for the street, Duncan seems to be concentrating on something; although he will mutter one comment on the way.

Threatening letters on file, in case of attack. Smart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Miriel takes a minute to search the pockets of the staked vampire at her feet while Lyle instructs the Gargoyle, Duncan, and then she. She stands and nods when she is addressed and prepares to follow him through the remaining exit.

Once outside, she notices that Lyle's having the same kind of problem Duncan is; she keeps a few paces away from the both of them as they walk, to keep either of them from feeling crowded as they calm themselves.

Cautious, still, she waits to speak until they have arrived where Lyle will take them or notes otherwise that he is open to talk. She smiles to Duncan's remark, looking back to show she is listening, but still says nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Storyteller:
 

While he and Miri follow Lyle down the side street, Duncan dials a number on his phone.
"Hell-- What? No, this is--" Duncan stops, and listens for a second, before he continues following Lyle and Miri.
"I understand. No, no-- I have that number. You keep trying the Sheriff; I'll be there soon. 'Bye."
Duncan dials another number, while he makes an announcement to Miri and Lyle.

There have been attacks on Theo's domain. He's in the field. Victoire is answering the phone. Considering the ones that attacked us here, I wonder if these are diversions.

Duncan held the phone to his ear while he spoke; but judging by the frown on his face, there was no answer. He begins to enter a brief text message. By this time, they have walked down a few steps and are approaching an intersection. Before Lyle can respond, Duncan adds: Not sure where you're going, but I left my motorcycle in front of the bank, on the other side of this block.

Text Message:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:43 am

The Tremere walks fast and doesn't hesitate on the path he chooses, as he speaks. He turns left, then right, and changes sidewalks as he avoids the streets which would have made them too noticeable. He walks into the most quiet residential parts of the saint Pierre neighborhood. Sirens of both the police and the firemen can be heard as the kindred flee the scene. Lyle does smile when he hears Duncan, and takes time to say some words about his conversation with the priest.
(Lyle) No need to fake those, considering the reputation of Saint Eloi and Father Eliet's activities. Can't claim this idea as mine..

As they continue to walk, the Tremere walks closer to the docks, then turns left again, and left once more in a small pedestrian dead street (Neuve impasse). All the streets they've passed have closed down business of all sorts. street view of it. The Tremere doesn't seem surprised as Duncan gives him the news and explains the whereabouts of his bike.
(Lyle) Told you, we're going somewhere safe, it's close-by. He spared a look to the direction described by Duncan, and took the opposite way. I guess this didn't come by his hand then, if he's attacked at his own territory too. Diversion, maybe, or stupidity. You'll interrogate our guest and find out, once things have calmed down a little. -Ah, Victoire who ?

He doesn't know about her, but he doesn't seem to care much more than that.
Miri:
 


A couple lights being still on in the building doesn't worry the Tremere, or maybe he didn't notice. He opens the first door on the left, the one with the two round bulbs (which are off). He holds the door to the two kindred, showing a small court, which holds an old fridge, a few bicycles and two scooters.
The Tremere passes through and opens one of the building doors. They all seem to be individual aisles of one same building, certainly an old particular hotel now divided into duplexes. Due to the enormous amount of beer cans, coke bottles and pizza boxes in the trashcans, and the level of other apartments' music, some of these must be used as collocation by students. And certainly not very studious ones, as exams are in less than two months.
The Tremere opens the door with his own keys, and invites the two neonates to enter once he's in. There's only one light on, but Kindred are used to seeing in such circumstances.

The two neonates discover the ultimate geek paradise (or maybe is it hell). The door opens to a living room where lots of "living" has happened. Someone has been collecting coke cans and coffee mugs, as well as ashtrays certainly used for something else than cigarettes. There are cables and screens everywhere, as well as electronic components and computer parts covering most of the wood floor, with noticeable paths "drawn" to a room behind the TV (which has a sock on its table). The small coffee table in the middle of the room is covered of such cans, trays, bottles and take-away food. The two couches have both a blanket on it, as well as enormous amount of "stuff" that shouldn't be on a couch (like a laptop, phone chargers of all sorts, a soldiery iron, lots of books, papers, game controls, gaming headset..). The tv, a nice flat screen, not the biggest one of the market nor the newest, is on and has some game on it (an assassin's creed actually), the console seems to be inside the table that holds the tv. There are game boxes everywhere, for all types of consoles.
Wooden stairs on the left lead to another storey, while on the right there is a much unused open kitchen (the microwave seems to have been used a lot, as well as the small fridge under it). There also is, under the stairs, a huge computer with several screens, cables everywhere, in front of which is an empty but very comfortable seat.

The music in the room that seems to come off a mp3 hi-fi is heavy strong industrial underground techno music. Lyle's first gesture inside is to turn off the thing, which seem to seriously bother him. A male voice can be heard from the other room, as if the person had something in his mouth.

(Man) Dude you forgo' somethin' ?
(Lyle) Ah sh-. I didn't know you'd be here.
(Man) Fuck, Lyle ? You came so I could kick your ass dude ?

The man spits whatever he has in his mouth and comes out of what is certainly a bathroom, as he's holding a toothbrush in his hand. He stays at the frame of the door, next to the tv. He's a guy in his late 20's that seems to have been beaten up recently, with band-aids on his face. He's wearing cargo pants, a green heavy shirt, goggles on his forehead and two different socks. He gives a surprised look towards Lyle, and then the two other Kindred. He notices the blood on Lyle's shirt.
(Man) Or maybe not ! You fine ?
(Lyle) I'm dead. I'm fine, thirsty but fine. He sighs, trying to beat the stress. Leopold, this is Duncan, this is Miriel. Leopold's a friend of mine who sometimes crashes here, but who should warn me when he does so. And you don't look well yourself.
(Leopold) I forgot to send you the memo ? Nice to meet y'all. Nah I'm ok, I just.. failed miserably some stuff. Push stuff aside and sit down. Since when you get into fights man ? I mean, what happened ?

The man goes back into the bathroom to wash his hands, his mouth and to put back the toothbrush at its given place. Lyle explains as he makes a hand gesture towards the couches, to invite the two neonates to accept the invitation. Himself goes in the kitchen and he browses the placards for something.
(Lyle) Vampire doing pranks on each other happened. What do you think ? When the Tremere finds the carafe he was looking for and turns on the water to fill it in, he lowers his voice for the two neonates to hear him. Leopold's a mage. Don't play too much with him or you'll find yourself in the middle of the pacific. He knows we exist, but he doesn't really know much more...
(Leopold) Yeah you shouldn't piss off your older dusty dudes, right ?
(Lyle) It's more complicated than that. Since you're here I'll need your help with something, to clean up all social media about something.
(Leopold) Sure ! You know my price.


Auspex2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am

Miriel looks to Duncan while he makes his announcement with a marked seriousness. Considering more than the one area is under attack, she needs to make her calls soon.

As they walk, and it is confirmed the three of them will continue to head as a group to Lyle's "safe place," Miriel smiles shyly but expectantly to Duncan as he begins to put away his phone. She leaves it up to him whether to clue Lyle in to who Victoire is as they walk, since he doesn't seem to be especially curious.

When he does pass the phone to her, she grins widely in silent thanks for his generosity and dials Celine as quickly as she can-
Hello? Yes, This is Miriel De Boucher- Oh? She smiles awkwardly when Celine interrupts and waits patiently to get an informative word in, No, I understand; this call is to inform that St. Eloi has also been attacked. Mm. Duncan Oliver, Lyle Kersten, and myself. Hm? Yes, we're still in one piece- Thankfully, the same can not be said for some. Yes, thank you. Goodbye, she hangs up, then dials Laure's number.

The phone rings unanswered for some time before Miriel simply shakes her head and hangs up, handing Duncan's phone back, sighing,
I thank you kindly, sir. She announces to the group, No answer from Laure; I guess she's out.

They enter Lyle's safehouse.

Immediately upon entering, it is clear that the path worn into the ground is there for a very good reason. To avoid crunching various items underfoot, Miriel adheres strictly to the clear paths as she follows Lyle. She smiles, her eyes wincing slightly as Lyle introduces Duncan and she to Leopold.

Hello, she says pleasantly; she almost salutes for some reason, but waves instead. She blinks as they talk to one-another, at times smirking or grinning at the exchange.
Perception 3:
 

She doesn't wait to be invited again to take a seat, clearing up a small stack of books and wires from the sofa onto the table ahead before seating herself. She puffs a sigh, running her fingers through her hair. She glances around at their surroundings, biting her lip absentmindedly. She looks back to Lyle as he talks aside to her and Duncan. She smiles in confirmation, chuckling nervously, Duly noted- I don't fancy a swim tonight.

The Mage and the Tremere talk among themselves again as Miriel lends a careful ear to the exchange. She crosses a leg over the other as she sits, reclining and assuming a relaxed posture as she waits. She looks over to Duncan to see how he's holding up, post-battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Distracted as he is, Duncan is puzzled for a moment by Miri's expectant look; then he remembers. Oh, here. He says, as he hands her his phone.

The farther Lyle leads Miri and Duncan away from the St. Eloi area, the more impatient Duncan becomes. Several times, he appears to be on the verge of saying something, yet he bites his tongue. He pretends not to hear the question about Victoire.


Miri:
 
When they enter the safehouse, Duncan takes in his surroundings without changing expression, as if the clutter is just another aspect of the whole picture. His brows knit together a moment at Miri's reaction to meeting Leopold, but he files the data away and greets Leopold with a neutral expression.

Pleased to meet you. When the human goes back into the bathroom and Lyle gives his warning, Duncan nods acknowledgement, and actually smiles a bit at Miri's comment. Understood.

Lyle and Leopold discuss their deal, and Duncan perches on the arm of the sofa, after sweeping a few items onto the seat. The Brujah sighs and looks at his watch, then shoots Miri a significant look. He leans over and whispers in her ear.
Miri, Auspex 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Lyle raises the carafe at his eyes level, to see how much it contains. He empties it a little and browses in his bag, frowning, thinking. He mutters incomprehensible words, clearly bothered and annoyed by something, takes out a small white bow from it (a kind of pill holder for old people, or a box for contact lenses maybe), and puts the carafe on the kitchen worktop. As he does so, the mage comes out of the bathroom, but he still doesn't pass the frame door. A bit cleaner, Leopold smiles widely to the three Kindred.
(Leopold) Okay, I'm ready to work. What do you need me to do ?
(Lyle) Internet Intelligence. Anything that's happening tonight is supernatural related.
(Leopold) Pfft that's what you guys got for being out of the karma cycles. Okay, I'll do that, twist the news, erase files, overload the system, crash a few servers..

Lyle nods to confirm and shrugs. The Mage walks, staying close to the walls. He carefully avoids going to close to the vampires. He takes the stairs. Lyle observes the mage go, and awaits to hear the door closing to turn back to the other two. He takes back the box, opens it, and takes four pills he drops into the water, which begins being effervescent, and slowly turns red.
(Lyle) I'm too old for this crap. He smiles and shakes the head. It's easy to blame the Sabbat, but nobody else is stupid enough to attack Theodore's domain. It could be fake, but Jacob's smart and he's not that kind of manipulative plotter.

The Tremere hesitates. He idly takes a chopstick and uses it to mix up his preparation. His tone turns way serious. He has calmed down already, but he's still very thoughtful.
(Lyle) I don't like leaving neonates hang around alone when this kind of shit happens. However we don't have a choice, and I think you're both resourceful enough. Before you take off and do whatever you need to, however...

He takes out three glasses and puts them on a board as well as the carafe.
(Lyle) It's not the best blood you'll ever taste, but it does the trick, at least for the time being. I know a combat isn't easy on the Beast.

He takes the board and approaches the other two. He takes the other sofa, and puts the board over a closed laptop on the table. He serves the glasses, takes his, and drinks it bottoms up. He looks jaded, bothered.
(Lyle) I won't interrogate our guest unless you're both present. In the mean time I'll have to cope with Horsman's insults and Ansons' disapproval and I won't promise I'll stay calm. I'll also have to call Claudia so she takes her grandpa to the Hotel.

The whole idea of dealing with his clan seems to bother Lyle up to a point which almost angers him. It's true his behavior has changed since the combat.




Last edited by Claudia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo ><)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:22 am

Duncan raises an eyebrow at the mage's unwillingness to walk near them, but says nothing.

In spite of his restlessness, Duncan watches with interest as Lyle performs his small magic in the kitchen. As the pills start to fizz in the carafe, Duncan mutters:
Instant blood -- just add water.

The Brujah is about to respond to Lyle's comments about the attacks; but before he can say anything, Lyle begins talking again, and takes out three glasses. Duncan's eyes widen, and then narrow a bit as the blood is split three ways, and some of it is offered to himself and Miri. He eyes the glass with obvious longing, but shakes his head.
Storyteller:
 
Um, thank you, but as someone said last night: "No thanks, I'm trying to quit." No offense intended, but... no.
In an obvious attempt to change the subject, Duncan continues talking.
Now that you brought up taking off -- I do have to go to El Bodegon. Theo texted me while we were in the church, and told me some Nosferatu has a message for me, and it has to be hand-delivered. That's the 'fan mail' I mentioned before the attack. I replied that I'd be there in about half an hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Miriel listens to Duncan's whisper. She utters a small, soft sound in confirmation that he is understood. She looks to him after glancing around the removed and unbothered-by-combat setting; the door is unguarded, Soon enough, she nods.

Lyle is back, and thinks out loud about the source of the attack. Miri listens carefully, watching the concoction he prepares from pills. Duncan's comment causes a reflexive smile to twitch just once over her features. She listens to Lyle talk about the headache awaiting him, approaching she and Duncan with the board.

As Duncan declines, Miri has already accepted, reaching over to pick up her portion. She raises her glass to Lyle with an amicable nod, and drinks it down as he does. She puts the emptied glass back on the board, and listens to the last of what Duncan says. He needs to go, and soon.

She weighs what the both of them have said considerably,
I'll go with Lyle to interrogate while you make your appointment, she glances from the glass to Duncan, and lastly to Lyle, I'm sure you can use every spare second away from your clanmates, to be able to consider without interruption all things that have happened. She sounds understanding to his lack of enthusiasm.

She looks back at Duncan.
It'll save time we can all use, she shrugs. Solo, you'll look less conspicuous if you have to pass combat to get to your appointment. You'll also have one less person to look after for the trip. She raises her brow, still considering a list of things, I doubt you'd want me of all people around while trying to make good first impressions with a Nosferatu, she grins at her own clan's one-sided appreciation for aesthetics. She returns to the list with seriousness and goes on to add, And we'll get answers sooner, she nods slightly in Lyle's direction. You'll have something to work with in connection to this attack by the time your clan has reconvened. We all will. She glances between the two of them, ready for their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Lyle looks to the TV, so he can catch the hour when Duncan mentions being in El Bodegon. He squints his eyes an instant.
(Lyle) You should be there in time. However, I will insist that you drink before you leave, with all this ruckus, opportunities to give in to the Beast will happen. I know your clan has a nice long history of blood bounds and enslaving each other, but it's not in my personal customs. Blood bounds always end badly.

It sounded like he wanted to add something else. He looks away, smiling with a certain nostalgia.
(Lyle) I am trying to quit. Been a few years since I've last feed off true, natural human blood. These are still experimental.

He shakes his head and responds to Miri with a smirk.
(Lyle) I can handle my clan and it'll be fine. I'm not sure what to think, yet, but I do hope this guy will help us tie up some loose strings. It's not the most urgent thing, yet.

He lets the Kindred decide and talk, and ask him questions if they need.

Miri:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

A look of mild surprise crosses Duncan's face when Miri suggests that they split up. Then he nods, as he sees the logic in it.

However, when Lyle insists that he drink the blood being offered, Duncan's forehead wrinkles up into an expression halfway between a frown and a scowl. The Brujah only gives half his attention as Lyle responds to Miri. He finally accepts the glass, and looks at it warily for a moment before he speaks.


I'll admit Claudia doesn't act like she's bonded to you... not from what I've heard about the process. It's not just my clan, though. Another pause, and Duncan looks the Regent directly in the eye... something he hasn't done much this evening, or the one before.

My sire told me that I shouldn't accept blood from other Kindred. He also said that trust should be earned... blind trust is faith, which should be reserved for religion. But maybe that's what you're trying to do -- build a little trust. I'll take a chance, and meet you halfway.

Duncan drains the blood from the glass. He adds, as he wipes his lips with the back of his hand:
With the understanding, of course, that if I start feeling unnaturally fond of you, I will try to mess up your plans wherever possible, out of spite.

After setting the glass down, Duncan digs in his pocket for a moment, and retrieves his keys. He takes one key off the ring, and tosses it to Miri.
Here; take the motorcycle. You'd probably look more conspicuous trotting around Bordeaux than I would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

Miriel looks impressed to hear that Lyle has been staying off natural blood for some years, impressed doubly in that "experimental" means he has served the best he has made to date. A good concept, in which he seems dedicated.

Lyle next speaks to her, assuring her that he's in no hurry, as this does not top his list of urgency,
Hm, yes. I hope he has something good to add to our understanding. All the same, I'd still like to get what we can get done cleared, whether these attacks were meant to be distractions or not. I have a nagging need to survey some of the damage that happened tonight, or to see if damage control in other areas has been as effective. There were also other visits planned, before the evening plans changed... She stops, waving away some thoughts, not wanting to bore him, I'd rather not babble. If it's all the same, sooner is better for me.

Perception 3:
 
Duncan finishes most of his speech and raises his glass to his lips. Miriel's hands, which were resting on her lap, close into fists that raise in bated excitement as his glass does. When he downs it, a soft, barely audible, Yes! can be heard.

She looks at Duncan with a curiously pleased expression, waiting to see some sort of effect. Duncan tosses her his keys instead.

She catches them and smiles to what he says before purposely posing a ridiculous question, since the topic of conspicuousness has been raised,
If I'm the one driving, is it advisable for Lyle to hug me to keep from flying off the back of the bike? Or is that also conspicuous?

She laughs and waves it off, confident the other two know she was joking, before pocketing the keys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Duncan:
 

The Tremere observes the Brujah as he looks right at him, responding to it with a certain level of respect. He makes a brief nod and details a little more.
(Lyle) Claudia does not act bonded to me because she simply isn't. She does have the first step towards me because I embraced her, but she thinks that I am a monster and that she wants nothing to do with me. I will not prove her wrong because it's better to keep her away. Eventually that bond will break.

He goes on with a shrug, stoic, almost catatonic as he talks about the Tremere situation. He basically explains why he wouldn't blood bond anyone,
(Lyle) I know how Paris' Tremere work, plotting, stealing blood, trying to create bonds to gain power over the other clans, but here, we have a long history of being indifferent if not hateful towards our clanmates. Griffin humiliated his Sire, and that's how he became a harpy, before Jacob killed her (with very good reasons). I despise Tarcisus' behavior on about anything, if only he'd stick to what he's good at, and himself sold his Sire to the clan for a better position. Horsman and Ansons both play the pyramid as much as they are allowed to, and the sire and mentor are nothing but other peons or rivals to be gotten rid of. Claudia is fears me. The blood, the vitae in the middle of all of this... Always end badly. All of Tarcisus childer, except for me, died and the clan had something to do with it. Hell even one died of a heart attack. A fucking heart attack.

He sighs in between shock and despair, but also jaded.
(Lyle) I am not asking for trust. And I do not wish to have blood servants of any kind, it's more of a hassle than anything else, as you said, I wouldn't expect any less from smart and informed neonates, to become spiteful towards their domitor. These ancestral ways of the other clans are what caused most of the troubles we went through, and it wasted too much blood already. We're of the youngest clans, we pushed forward the end of the blood oaths kindred used to carry on their childer. And still, still, every Brujah I have tested and some I have talked to about it has been forced or tricked into a blood oath. It does sadden me.


He shrugs, dismissing some memories, then smiles viciously.
(Lyle) Of course all clans, all sects, all sires play these kind of games up to a certain level. I intimidate and threaten, Prince Gosuin back-stabs his rivals and brings down their influences and power base. The blood is just another tool for what some of my ignorant peers call the Jyhad. I decided I'd play another game. And while I won't deny blood, be it kindred or mortal, is a tool for me, it doesn't concern any throne games.

He serves both Miri and Duncan's glass back with the rest of the blood of the carafe. Then he finds the time to look for the TV remote control, which he finds under a pillow, he it shuts down with half a frown, it distracted him too much. He responds to a lighter subject with a smirk.
(Lyle) I'd hug you anytime, miss de Boucher, but it's not recommended. But I prefer walking, or hi-jacking a mortal with a car. There aren't that many horses in the city anymore, ah, other days, other ways.


He takes a second to set his eyes into the ones of both Neonates, one at the time. He leans back in the sofa, and takes a serious and straight tone.
(Lyle) All things considered, I'm not trying to build trust with neither of you. Such things aren't possible when we are what we are. I'm using you. We are all using each other because each of us gain something we consider worth of the exchange. It's up to you to consider it as an acceptable return or not. I will manipulate you, I will lie to you. But I will not cause you harm, because I won't gain anything from it. It would even damage my plans. And since our plans, as Elders, are always long-term based, you are safe by dealing with me until a few years. Keep others ignorant of it, and you'll win on all fronts.



Empathy 2:
 

Int+Politics>4:
 


Per+Subterfuge>5:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Miriel, reflexively, picks her glass up after it is filled a second time. She reclines in her seat, raising the glass absentmindedly to her lips as she thinks over what Lyle has said so far about the blood, as far as he concerns himself with it. It's a lot to chew, mentally, which interests her.

His quick return about having no issue with hugs makes Miri smile pleasantly. She lowers her glass to speak, remembering her bruises,
Yeah, hugs may have to wait- Joy rides, too. She takes pause to remove Duncan's keys from her pocket. She jingles them to be sure she has his attention before tossing them back. With a soft chuckle, she admits, 'Cause I can't fuckin' drive.

Understanding he was just being considerate, she raises her glass to Duncan, Thanks for being a gentleman, though. She winks, then tips her glass to drink its contents quickly, as before.

Lyle speaks frankly with them about trust, or how it is not something he considers. She places her glass back onto the board and gives him her undivided attention. She doesn't seem surprised to hear what he has to say about using them, or others. She winces to hear about being lied to, but that also seems to leave her relatively unbothered. He has outlined that survival- whether it is literal or the figurative survival of ongoing efforts to realize a goal- takes precedence in this game. It's impersonal, but easy to get. For the moment, he himself is not playing to destroy. She seems uncomfortable, but not sentimental or even disappointed, saying softly,
I understand.
Auspex 4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Duncan listens respectfully to the Tremere, as he shares his thoughts on blood bonds, and the politics of power among his clan and others, including the Brujah. He nods in agreement with much of it. The earlier impatience Duncan displayed is gone, or perhaps merely under control.

Since I first heard of it, I've never seen the logic of the blood bond where other Kindred are concerned. It strikes me as laziness; a trick to insure loyalty, when you can't inspire it any other way. I've seen a few Brujah that were so obsessive about gaining their sires' approval that I suspected they were under a bond, but it's possible they were just bootlickers, trying to curry favor. I can't say I'm really fond of my sire; yet I respect him, and what he's trying to do, even though I may disagree with his methods. From what I've seen and heard, I don't believe I'm under any kind of compulsion, and although I now believe I may have been manipulated into coming to Bordeaux, I think it's a move I would have made anyway.

If either the Camarilla or the Sabbat tried to mentor and train their best and brightest, instead of plotting against them and promoting the sycophants and weaklings because they pose no threat, the war might be over. This may sound bad, but if the Sabbat had stuck to their anarch roots, I could respect where they were coming from. However, they tried so hard to become the opposite of the Camarilla that they are nothing but rabid animals. At least, the weaker ones.

The Brujah neonate shakes his head, as if to clear it of thoughts which would call for more debate than time allows. He takes the second serving of vitae, and cocks an eyebrow at the glass. Duncan downs the glass in one drink, and grimaces slightly. Unlike the first time, he makes no attempt to hide his disgust at the flavor, although he tones it down a little so as not to insult their host.

Well, okay -- he doesn't tone it down that much.

Gahh!! You drink this stuff every day? That's... dedication. I no longer suspect there is any hint of Kindred blood in here. It would taste better.

Lyle obviously decides to change the subject, joking with Miri about her comment earlier. When Miri replies, and mentions that she doesn't know how to drive, Duncan catches his key with a crooked grin, and pockets it.

Ah. Didn't think about that. I just didn't know how far you had to travel, and El Bodegon is only about 3/4 of a klick-- I mean, kilometer away. Oh well; maybe I'll park it in my 'garage' on the way to the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm

The Tremere allows himself a chuckle when he learns that Miri can't drive, and the exchange of keys. It's the first sign of joy he's had since the attack. He nods with a smile when Duncan explains his view of the blood bond, sires and childer, and then the Camarilla and the Sabbat tactics.
(Lyle) I don't know what the Brujah are really up to in Paris, to be honest. I'd love to hear about it, but we don't really have time tonight. Don't worry about anything you'd say about the Sabbat, or the Camarilla, or even the Anarch. All ideals are good, but like politics, once they meet application, they all suck. Everyone look out for their interests, and when promotions can only be achieved when you strike down your superior and blame someone else for it... This is why no sect promotes talent openly. But only the talented DO reach higher ranks and become leaders, in all sects alike. If they weren't talented, they'd be dead already. The Camarilla isn't the worse solution, by all means. We'll discuss these matters longer another time, however.

He shrugs about the drinks.
(Lyle) Not every night, I rather feed once for a longer time, but I usually don't drink it with water. It's not dedication, it's an experiment, and I am the most reliable subject I could find.


He hears something upstairs, something he recognizes as Leopold's voice. The mage opens the door and steps down a few steps.
(Leopold) Hey Lylou, I gotta have access to your servers, mind to take me there ? Don't want to be eaten alive by your guard dog and it wouldn't appreciate finding itself in R'lyeh.
(Lyle) Probably not. We'll go. He gives a look to Duncan. You should get going, if you want to join us later, I'll tell Rufus to let you in. Miss de Boucher, you'll come with me and Leopold to the Bell. I'll open the doors for him and we'll check on our guest. Does it sound good ?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:54 pm

When Lyle suggests that he should be leaving, Duncan will agree.
Right. Well, good luck with your... data retrieval. If you need to reach me, Miri has my number.

To Miri: Stay safe. And don't feel too bad... he made his choice. Duncan doesn't say any more, with Leopold there; but he is sure that Miri will know what he is talking about. He walks out of the door ahead of Lyle and the group, with a final wave. Later.

Storyteller:
 

Duncan trots back to his motorcycle, and heads for El Bodegon. This requires a few detours, due to one-way streets and a quick stop to pick up another shirt. But he still makes it to El Bodegon pretty close to the time he said he'd be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 am

Miriel chuckles out loud to see Duncan's revulsion at tasting the blood concoction a second time. She covers her mouth to stop laughing but still smiles wide, shaking her head. She tries to say something relevant to conversation, now that she's stopped looking like she's about to laugh, It's a good experiment. It's certainly practical.

She smiles as Duncan pockets his keys, "A klick"? You an ex-military or government suit, Dunc? She's only teasing, but still, she eyes his short hair with faux-suspicion before grinning to him.

Leopold's voice catches her attention. She turns to face him as he and Lyle talk and nods when she's addressed, confirming Lyle's question. She turns to look at Duncan as he speaks to her, leaving. She smiles thoughtfully to what he says, nodding as if making an unvoiced promise to take his advice to heart. She waves as he goes, and sits motionless for a while, still looking thoughtful.

She remembers herself and stands up. In a spry tone, she asks,
All ready?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:50 am

The Tremere waves a slight goodbye to Duncan before he leaves.
(Lyle) I'll keep her safe. Yes we can get going. I'll change shirts first, however, Leo can you catch me one ?.. He affords a few words to Miri before the Mage steps down with a new shirt. He's still serious, not smiling. He speaks lower, but he looks away, thoughtful. You shouldn't be disappointed, Miriel. Drunk me likes you.

The Mage awaits permission, and Duncan's leaving before stepping down again and throw to the Tremere a new shirt, a beige one. The Tremere catches it with a slight smile, stands up and changes. As the Tremere buttons up his new shirt, the mage observes with greater detail the Toreador.
(Leopold) You seem totally alive, you sure you dead ?
(Lyle) Leo..
(Leopold) Hey you didn't let me touch your clique last time !

The Mage approaches closer to Miri, when Lyle gives up discussing with his friend, and shows her his hands, in hopes on a proof that she is, indeed, dead. He certainly hopes she would give him her hands so he could feel the lack of pulse, and the cold. He smiles at her with all his teeth and widens his eyes in an attempt to soften her up.
(Leopold) Please ? Imma not going to send you to Tokyo, promise. Lylou's so un-fun sometimes, all secretive about stuff and all (especially when he's all sober and shit). Pleeeease ?

The Tremere lets out a despair sigh, and as he gather his objects, he puts the bag on his shoulder again, and checking he has phone, keys and else. He retrieves his pill-pack and hides it in a pocket. He leaves his bloody shirt on the sofa without
(Lyle) Give him a kiss and he'll leave you alone a few hours.

The Regent walks towards the door and opens it, walking to outside, knowing they'll follow him shortly after. He walks slowly, calmly.


Duncan:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Miriel touches a hand to her chest and smiles as if touched and liable to swoon after hearing what Lyle shares about his inebriated half, Oh... You know just what to say to a girl, Lyle.

She stands by as he changes shirts- Leopold's question catches her off guard. She turns from contemplating the electronics strewn about to look to him with a surprised, "Who, me?" sort of expression. She smiles, amused at their exchange, that is... until touching is mentioned.

Leo approaches, but Miriel doesn't step back. She takes a minute to answer his first question in a more serious tone,
I assure you, I'm a bloodsucking corpse. She seems unamused at having her personal space invaded. She looks from his open, eager hands, to his grinning face and back, raising a quizzical brow.

Lyle quips about Leopold's sudden, odd interest in the Toreador. She bites her lip to keep from laughing in Leo's face as the Regent prepares to leave, walking outside.

The second he's outside the door, Miriel's face mirrors the enthusiasm Leo's has, and she holds her hands up,
Okay, hurry- We gotta go soon. I still have a heartbeat, but my temperature's still a little low, check it out.

When he gets a chance to touch her hands and see that the pulse is still there, she exclaims in a hushed tone before following after Lyle, It's so weird, right?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:08 pm

The Mage laughs when the Toreador confirms her state of undead. He takes her offered hands with a much more respectable smile, and observes them, concentrating on the beat, and then its absence, and the global coldness of her body despite the colors. His pupils widen in amazement. He states, after the Tremere had left.
(Leopold) I've witnessed other fucked up shit, but this is a top-ten one. You guys are totally screwed up. No wonder my Lylou's so depressed. Thanks for letting me check it up. Can you believe I've never seen his fangs, despite us knowing each other for about twenty years ? Pfft. Let's go. After you.

He lets go her hands and lets the Toreador walk before him, as he closes the doors behind them. As they walk out, the Mage arranges a huge wool scarf around his neck and puts his hands on a coat, totally amazed on how little the cold affects the Kindred he's following. He's obviously used to being around Lyle, but Leopold doesn't look like an "outside" person anyway. He stays behind, observing the surroundings in a certain amazement and fun.
The Tremere gives a look back towards the other two as he heard the doors out, and he smiles as if he was thinking about something else, offering his arm to the Toreador. A careful eye notices he offers her the arm on the building side, and not on the street side, a proof of a certain old education (the idea was to protect the woman from passing horses and cars, even if they aren't on streets that have lots of passing cars -not to say none at all-). They walk back towards Saint Eloi, but Lyle makes sure to guide them so they'd show up from the north.
He seems to have thought about it for a while, and once she's close enough to him, he "dares" to bring up the subject nonchalantly as they walk. He makes sure Leopold doesn't hear him out.

(Lyle) It's true that you do seem quite alive. It was one of the reasons why I told Gregory I didn't need to test you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Just before passing the door, she looks back to Leopold with some surprise after he mentions having never seen Lyle's fangs. The shocked expression gains an incredulous smile, Well, I should hope not!

Before leaving, she will add in a hushed tone, That kind of thing is reserved until at least the second date, while regarding him as if he's an adorable, but vulgar boy, smiling as she turns away.

If he buys what she says, she might actually laugh out loud.

A few paces out, Lyle turns to face her. She smiles reflexively when they make eye contact, but a more genuine smile replaces it as she becomes aware he holds his arm out for her. She approaches, accepting his arm as it is offered and begins to walk with him.

She tilts her head to hear his remark and smiles, amused, as she learns the subject. She rolls her eyes a little, and starts to say something with some hesitation; she's not exactly embarrassed to talk about it, but her unique condition has caused some interesting situations before,
Would you believe I was actually stalked before? She clears up what she means, As in, by another Kindred. She chuckles, conceding, It's an easy mistake to make, considering the look of my aura and my superficial appearance, but being hunted around the city was something I could have done without experiencing, for sure.

She looks to him, curious now, But how would that affect a blood test?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:57 pm

The mage didn't buy the second date joke, he knows it's bullshit. He waves a slight goodbye before he disappears at a turning street, knowing that he mustn't be seen with the kindred, in case something goes wrong.
The Tremere observes with more detail the kindred next to him when she speaks about her condition. He made a slight sign to Leopold as he was walking away, in a totally not discrete fashion, a sign to be understood as "we'll meet up there".

(Lyle) I do believe it. You'd be a nice prey.. Okay that was scary. The Tremere looks away before adding and clearing up himself what he meant.. or confirming the darkest ideas that rose. Kindred blood is kindred blood, there's no reason it wouldn't affect a test, but it would so much affect my hunger. I would not mind getting some of your vitae for my own satisfaction and enjoy the pleasure of the kiss, but it wouldn't be quite polite.

He offers her a knowing smile, not as creepy as it could be, but while he speaks some very dangerous words, despite what he said just earlier, he doesn't seem to be speaking out of passion, as if the beast wanted it. He seems in total control of his own self. He nods as he begins seeing the Bell tower, and the sirens and lights where the church is.
(Lyle) I'll take care of the police if they don't let us through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Saint Eloi - the Big Bell
Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» **** Stockfish 1.9.1 ja RAu3 ****
» Tinkerbell Fan Club
» St. Patrick's Day Word Unscramble
» maslah belting berbunyi
» Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: