Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

Paranormal Activity 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3   Paranormal Activity 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:40 pm

So would you recommend it?, cause i'm going to see it today and I didn't like the second one much.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3   Paranormal Activity 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:33 am

I'm not sure what was it about the second one, I just felt like it was just like the first one in a lot of ways and I kind of ended dissapointed wanting for something more exciting.
The first one I liked, probably because it was the first movie I had seen like that.
I hope the new one has some new interesting things.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3   Paranormal Activity 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 am

Well, I finally saw it yesterday (a little later than planned) and I have to admit you were right it was an incredibly good movie.
I laughed through the whole thing, so did everyone else in the cinema, but I also got really scared at some scenes.It was really a great movie.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3   Paranormal Activity 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:46 pm

What the F***?! Here comes the Rant:

Short version: Don't bother.
Long version: Let's admit it - part 2 and 3 suck big time. The first part wasn't that hot either; what made it good was almost forgotten Blair Witch POV and hard work on the atmo. Other parts brought nothing new and lacked the work - just moneymakers. Third part? I trully understand everybody laughing. Moving camera? Come on, insta-scare gimp-stick. Good that they tried to tell the story(and they explained it all), but they just copied the first part. If I understand correctly, it wasn't even made by the same people as part nr.1. Explains a lot. Go to hell.

Speaking of which, Drag me to hell ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 3   Paranormal Activity 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: