Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cannot unequip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Cannot unequip   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:47 pm

For some reason I cannot unequip weapons. Closest thing to it is to select Fists in Unarmed. But I still get "Weapons not Allowed in any Elysium I enter, as well as doaing attacks after every Save/Load, Character Sheet xp spending etc...
Playing Baali, just after Elizabeth Dane. This thing started after sometime after 1st Ventrue Tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Cannot unequip   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm also playing a Baali, and I haven't had this problem. I just use the H key to holster. Have you changed the default for this? Might want to check that. Not sure about "doaing" attacks after load/saved game, but as far as the XP spending, are you making sure to click "Accept" and not just exiting out of the sheet by some other means? I had that problem my first few times playing before I realized I was actually supposed to click "Accept". Just my insight, but what do I know?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Cannot unequip   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Either Accept or Cancel... Every time I hit C, L, K, or Esc and return to game by hitting them again I get a round fired, katana slash, hit something with a fist... And yes, H is supposed to result in getting empty hand, no weapons. It looks like I was adding left click to every susc action. But I started to keep my hand off the mouse while returning to game and it still happens...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Cannot unequip   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Hmm... Beyond my ken. Hopefully either Malkav or Zer0 (or Claudia) can help you. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: Cannot unequip   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Sometimes, if you have to reload during battle, you get stuck in attack mode. Seems to be some engine or memory error. End the game (I think you can even save before doing so). And then start again. Nothing short of leaving the game will save the day, if it's this problem, which I think it is.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Cannot unequip   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Thanks! Will try it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content