Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TCI Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:54 am

I didn't think getting a Masquerade violation for being seen as a Nossie in CE was easy to do, unless CE made a change I didn't know about. In TFN, if you're a Samedi and you're seen at all in public, you'll get the police called and possibly a violation, but I didn't think this was the case in CE. Also in TFN if you're brandishing a weapon in public, you'll get the police called, but not a violation.

Since this is a CE complaint I can't comment much but if it were TFN and you were Samedi, you'd have to be very discreet on how you took care of the hunters waiting outside of your haven in SM.

*You should create a topic in the CE bug section instead of this thread (after you make an account).*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Garlik

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:49 pm

@Jad.3
You lose Humanity when you kill a hunter ONLY with a stealth kill and ONLY if they're not aware of you. Creeping on them, then stealthy feeding on them and killing them that way, doesn't make you lose Humanity either.
If they engage you in battle and then you do a stealth kill on them, you don't lose Humanity, which is stupid, you should either always lose it when you kill them, or never lose it, and just that it's situational thingy.

And I'm fighting them in an alley where noone else is around, so it's only 3 of them and me, and it shouldn't violate Masquerade, and since I'm not using Disciplines or feed off of them anyway, it shouldn't be anything other than Criminal Violation.

However as I said... since with CE they increased numbers of hunters and spawning points have been changed from my understanding it did create a problem. Especially since unlike other havens, the first one has very small one way alley leading to it. And you have to engage them in combat to pass them.

Also... I'm not sure if it's the same thing with Masquerade with non-modded version of the game, or if problem arose with TCI changing things about hunters.

@Zer0Morph
Yeah... I don't think that they've changed anything about Masquerade and Nosferatu either, but something may have gone wrong when they changed hunters. And I can't test it, since I don't have space on my comp to make another installation, just so that I could test it (also... conditions to trigger those naturally (as in without cheats) do take loads of time).
But yeah... even tho CE had it's Final version, I should have posted there... Which I'll do now X_x
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Garlik wrote:
@Jad.3
Creeping on them, then stealthy feeding on them and killing them that way, doesn't make you lose Humanity either.

I'd guess it's caused by hunter technically engaging you in combat after you feed-attack. That is a bug and should be fixed. You should loose Humanity Smile

About the rest, how sure you are nobody saw you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garlik
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:27 pm

1oo% sure, it's a one way alley, noone (except 3 hunters) was there or across it before I entered the alley.
And I didn't violate Masquerade anyway (since I didn't feed or use any disciplines), I'm pretty sure it's only connected to Nosferatu and their looks, which shouldn't happen unless someone is really close to me anyway (which happens when I'm fighting melee).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   

Back to top Go down

TCI Guestbook
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15