Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:57 am

Hey I called it like I see it.
You are the Demiurge of TFN.
The game Bloodlines is a world, with maps, characters, and plotlines embeded, call them destinies or fates, we inhabit the world, interact with the characters, and are fated to follow the plotlines.
And this world had a Creator, the creative team behind it.
You are a Demiurge.
Because you took that creation and fashioned it according to your design, you didn't go as far as create new maps but you added a few characters, and altered plotlines.
And because of that you are also a sort of Oracle, the highest authority on what we are supposed to find, whose characters, which objects, what plotlines are there for us to follow.
I was simply describing a metaphor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:20 am

While I fully agree with the sentiment that Velvet is trying to convey, I still want a hit off whatever she's smoking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building   Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:09 am

It's just too much reading for my own good on topics best left out of reach for impressionable minds prone to read too much into them coupled with a touch of typical Malkavian efabulations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building   Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 am

Voraxith wrote:
While I fully agree with the sentiment that Velvet is trying to convey, I still want a hit off whatever she's smoking. Very Happy
Hey doggie, better don't smoke Malkavian Grass. Stick to the bloodcookies... CLAUDIA!

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building   Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:25 am

*gets bloodcookies out of the oven*
Yes yes, coming !

Fire in the hole dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building   Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:01 am

Party hard last night. Trying to sleep, but realizing the sun is already here to fuck with me. So, how re you guys doin?. Oh btw it's costume party, i went as DRACULA, will be posting pictures somewhere before 21/12/2012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Claudia wrote:

Fire in the hole dude Very Happy
Explosive bloodcookies!? Tremere really have a ritual for everything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building   Today at 9:05 am

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Photo at Simon Milligan's home Apt. 1 in Skyeline Building
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2